Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Protoss Mineral Exploit In Action

Lol i've seem like 41 topics about this in bwhacks + Ghoztcraft adding up. I argee with suteki if you don't have it in your lastreplay just a lie sigh...

lol promasserx

ur telling me you dont have a toss mineral hack?

Are you saying you do?

I made my own terran hax with a good friend. But like proslasher im keeping it to myself.

Riiiight.

And let me guess, due to some vague "problem", you just happen to be unable to save replays.

Has proslasher ever given a replay were he used the terran mineral hax?

Nope, he seems to be having the same "problem".

lol promasserx

ur telling me you dont have a toss mineral hack?

Lets just keep that on the downlow :o . Also if proslasher give the replay how the terran min hax goes it could spread, and agentgod might release it public. Anyways public don't deserve such great hacks.

If he can't use it online without people getting it, and he doesn't want people to get it, then it's just another useless offline hack.

Azu you can crash the people when you are useing it too. But since a public crash hack go download KERANL32.dll by kc. Anyways this patch of starcraft is dead completey gone unless someone would be nice enough to make us a private server with a password to get in the server, or some sort of protection.

idk how you can forget how to save replay usually when something happens thats cool you save it. it could of happend but without a pic or a replay I don't know

I saw a cool mineralhack the day this dude was zerg. He cancel a larva, and got 500 minerals back some sort of BWFXN_CancelUnit. GameAction 23h, 41, 00h check my tutorial on how to MAKE A SIMPLE GAY PUBLIC mineralhack. But seariously he cancel a larva, and got 500 minerals i was like please give me the hack.

Edit:

So i was like he didn't give it to me so. I was like maybe i go get off my lazy ass to make a mineralhack than i found this tut. But first i had to learn programming, and game hacking.

Azu you can crash the people when you are useing it too. But since a public crash hack go download KERANL32.dll by kc. Anyways this patch of starcraft is dead completey gone unless someone would be nice enough to make us a private server with a password to get in the server, or some sort of protection.

Hacks for old versions don't matter much. If you want to talk about old versions.. you can probably take over people's computers just by them playing your map. Arbitrary code execution ftw?

A.K.A. extended unit actions

I thought this topic was about the current version though, lol. Of course there are protoss/terran drop hacks for old versions.

Im not talking about the old version all these hacks are this possible for this version.

Oh. You said they were completely dead for this version unless you went on a private server, so I thought you meant they don't work with the current version. Sorry.

No they work on us.east all the servers too. You'll just have to find a way to make it work that i can't tell tho.

Oh okay I completely misread your post. You meant the patch is dead, not the hack is dead? And that's what you meant about the server should be passworded (to keep out cheaters)?

But if you guys think there are protoss and terran mineral hacks that work why are you saying only an idiot wouldn't choose zerg? o.o

Edited by Azu

The mineral hack exists, yet I highly doubt this guy other guy has the hack.

Firstly, the person who posted this isn't active anymore. Secondly, there is no replay provided... (Thank god.) and Thirdly, Azu, I don't have any problems, FRAPs works just great... Refer to ProMasserX's post as to the reason.

Oh. Sorry then. I forgot there was a way for FRAPS to show whether or not it's UMS.

If there isnt any proof, it didnt happen.

i dont care how good of hackers any of you are. no proof = no accceptance.

whats funny is this guy claims "omg this guy was hacking and making buildings/units left and right" and yet he only had roughly 40 goons in 8 minutes? lol.... my brother can max in 6 minutes. i dont get why someone with a mineral hack would only have 40 goons in 8 minutes... thats 80 psi.. as for the end game stats.. well no replay= no proof. I assume there prolly is a p min hack but i doubt i'l get my hands on it or anyone else who is a pubby.

A.K.A. extended unit actions

It's actually Extended Unit Deaths (EUD) :o

EUD actions and EUD conditions

EUD actions used to be possible but they were removed. EUD actions = arbitrarily modifying the starcraft.exe process.

EUD conditions are just reading memory from the starcraft.exe process. These are still possible, but you'll probably have to change them every patch.

EUD actions and EUD conditions

EUD actions used to be possible but they were removed. EUD actions = arbitrarily modifying the starcraft.exe process.

EUD conditions are just reading memory from the starcraft.exe process. These are still possible, but you'll probably have to change them every patch.

Pygmy.jpg

Oh. Sorry then. I forgot there was a way for FRAPS to show whether or not it's UMS.

Are you honestly trying to provoke me to flame the hell out of you? Whether I use FRAPs or SC's replay, the replay is the same replay...

If there isnt any proof, it didnt happen.

i dont care how good of hackers any of you are. no proof = no accceptance.

"I will not justify my actions for the satisfaction of others."