Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

zDropHack & Similar.

Wallpaper(s)?

It was one large piece, my first ever.

I would enjoy seeing some of your work, or where you derive this expertise.

Don't have to prove my skills to low life like you.  >.<

wouldn't be able handle my expertise. Did you find any other errors you would like to point out? If so, remember to contact me @ ProtomanMt. Be sure to capitalize the M and then lowercasing the t. Not sure if your observant enough to figure this on your own.

Edited by Protoman

Well it seems the fun is over with. I do apologize to you XGhozt whenever you read this, I didnt mean for it to get out of hand like this, but hey. I do hope you find what I meant in this thread instead of what it turned into. It really doesnt reflect well on this site to have promasser on your staff, let alone programming mod. I've said my peice, enjoy promasser and his antics.

Wallpaper(s)?

wouldn't be able handle my expertise. Did you find any other errors you would like to point out? If so, remember to contact me @ ProtomanMt. Be sure to capitalize the M and then lowercasing the t. Not sure if your observant enough to figure this on your own.

Classic Dodge. I think a graphics battle is in order.

Wallpaper(s)?

Classic Dodge. I think a graphics battle is in order.

Because you say so, I have to battle? Never knew someone on the internet had so much power. Your like a prodigy or something pertaining to superiority.

Dude, you would be wasting my time because you suck and fail miserably.

As quoted from Plutomic: "I'm Goku, your Vegeta , and Broly's my Penis"

Edited by Protoman

I would keep it to the flame board, but i don't feel like making 25 serious posts on this shitty website just so i can access it.

If this website is 'shitty' why the fuck are you here then?

Personally I think this thread should be remade so all the flames and crap are not included.

lol we are here only because promassers latest thread at bwh was so funny we decided to bring it back to him. and if you do with to have allt he flame and crap removed...i'm pretty sure your last post would be gone too...most of these posts. and you'd have to remove promasser as well :(

Actually i uploaded the hack, and i had a keyboard but my brother took it. Also i don't make fake hacks, and people come to me when they want a hack made for money so i accpet it. KC, and you had help on your maphack. I didn't have one person to help me so actually i win GG. KC i nevered copy anyone code how ever when i started hacking i had to learn, and now, and there Jiggie would help me, but on this maphack i created my own template, and started from there so talk wactha know lameo. Also im not a BIGSHOT programmer the first time i can't to BWH they just flamed me just because i was asking where to download C++.

I speak english so i know english also im typeing english right now you noobs. KCDan you had Zynastor help on the maphack so i win noob GG.

I speak english so i know english also im typeing english right now you noobs. KCDan you had Zynastor help on the maphack so i win noob GG.

Prove that Zynastor helped him. And also prove that the source on BWH didn't help you.

Well that was fun while it lasted. Although that 3v3 deal sounded sweet. Me and my gang ftw. :]

Ok the source on bwhacks i didn't use i follow the tutorial, and the source on there isn't minimap so i played fare. I found a post on bwhacks where KC said that "He must be getting tired of US pwning him". And Zynastor had to help him.

I don't remember anywhere someone saying that you couldn't ask for help. I just remember it being that it had to be your own work. However, ProMasser. The people who vouched for you to be staff in the first place, as well as many others, have changed their mind and forced their perspective on me. Until further notice we're de-modding you to make a point. Although, I do appreciate your attempt.

Topics Merged.

Firstly, anyone who views promasser as a real programmer is a fucking dumbass, he's some twelve year old kid who can barely speak the English language, and know enough about computers to copy and paste code, then follow tutorials into claiming he made a "hack". He has provided lots of laughs for us at BWHacks with his threats of Notepad viruses and his 1337 "marine range hack", but we all despise him for his stupidity and for how you Ghoztcraft morons all eat his shit up.

We're well aware of his posts at bwh, and the fact that he's still learning how to program. We were all stupid once, including you. I'll give him props for starting so young, I took a programming class and failed it in high school, the shit bores me. He's mod because we were giving him a chance, I find it much more productive to give someone a chance than to shut them down because you've more experience. Everyone has the potential to be great, we've all got to start somewhere.

Secondly, if you want proof of KC's work as a programmer, he has made many great hacks in the past, and continues to over at BWHacks. You shouldn't even question him, because to get on the BWHacks gamehacking team, you have to actually be good at gamehacking. I know, for Ghoztcraft, this is a novel idea; but it really does work better than making the first person who asks for it a programming mod, especially when it is promasser.

As I stated previously, I've actually hired Kc to work for me and program some stuff for Ghoztcraft. I've no doubt in his abilities, and I appologize for anyone who has said otherwise. I know it's a novel idea for bwhacks, but we give anyone a chance who is willing to try, regardless of their knowledge. As long as he knows a few things and wants to try, he's willing to keep the programming section in order, then what's the problem? It's a win-win situation.

In the end, we don't care what Ghoztcraft thinks of us, half of your members are just the rejects who couldnt make it at BWHacks anyway; we do care, however, that the truth about promasser is exposed.

Now that, I'll have to agree to argue your point and slap that right back at you. Almost all of our banned members have run off to bwhacks, and almost all of your banned members have run off to Ghoztcraft. We tend to show respect until otherwise self degraded, unlike you, who show all disrespect until otherwise earned. Each to his own I should suspect. It's a shame you make a claim to half of our community, when "half" of bwhacks community are shouting how gay they are, and flaming every other new member. All while the staff are proud to be one of the first on google's results when searching for "cocks".

I would keep it to the flame board, but i don't feel like making 25 serious posts on this shitty website just so i can access it.

All you have to do is ask, I just gave you enough posts to continue in this conversation if you wish.

Well it seems the fun is over with. I do apologize to you XGhozt whenever you read this, I didnt mean for it to get out of hand like this, but hey. I do hope you find what I meant in this thread instead of what it turned into. It really doesnt reflect well on this site to have promasser on your staff, let alone programming mod. I've said my peice, enjoy promasser and his antics.

It was fun while it lasted. :hi:

Posts like that are so degrading to yourself dude. "English" should have a capital E! All of our I's are lowercase! "im" is "I'm", and "typeing" is "typing". And please stop saying "GG" in your posts, it's annoying. What I fail to understand is how you keep using the argument when you're a bad example.. On another note, not that I really care how you type your posts as long as I can read them, which I can. But what you just did was pretty hypocritical.

I would also like to apologize for the overzealous actions of myself and the rest of my community members. This should have been approached with a bit more restraint on both sides, but at least valuable lessons were learned.

Sigh... I thought mods can flame in the FLAME BOARD so this is the flame board i can't flame? They where flameing all along, and they get no warning, or anyshit? After all the shit everyone flameing in this topic im the one who gets the demod, and no one else get AnyShit XGhozt explain that all the shit us members put into gc.

I would also like to apologize for the overzealous actions of myself and the rest of my community members. This should have been approached with a bit more restraint on both sides, but at least valuable lessons were learned.

I <3 Perma, lol.

Sigh... I thought mods can flame in the FLAME BOARD so this is the flame board i can't flame? They where flameing all along, and they get no warning, or anyshit? After all the shit everyone flameing in this topic im the one who gets the demod, and no one else get AnyShit XGhozt explain that all the shit us members put into gc.

Your not a moderator anymore. XGhozt de-modded you. And anyone with 25+ posts is allowed access to the Flame Board as well as the ability to flame, whether it's necessary or not.

No one be sorry. This was quite an activity boost, and both sides enjoyed it. I don;t care which site has the better hackers, because if SC2 is as unhackable as WoW or worse, i know which site will continue to grow.

So Question: Will KC's MH be displayed/uploaded for DL?

Also gratz on civility :), gg on your mod-loss ProMasser, atleast your still VIP bud :).

Till the next unredeemably horrific(Yet terribly entertaining) ProMasser expierience.

6$ a ticket :)

I remember I had reversed a hack promasser had made and posted on BWH. It was so obviously using drakken's DLL template that it was just ridiculous. The best part of the whole thing was the fact the DLL went through the effort of installing a hotkey hook when the hack didn't have any hotkeys at all. :)

The reason why you got de-modded is because you were being a total idiot and were ruining the reputation of the site, it has close to nothing with the flaming. If you can't see that, you really weren't suitable for a Mod.

lmfao

Appologies to XGhozt for making fun of his site, honestly they biggest problem with it IMO is that i hate IPB and it has a bit too much extra. You've always been cool with me, and i hope you dont take anything i said too seriously, as you know I'm rarely serious.

My main point in helping cause the drama was to fuck with Promasser, since we hate him. (for obvious reasons)

You're right that BWHacks and Ghoztcraft are two different types of communities, and i was being a bit mean with my accusations at half of your members, when in reality its just people like Promasser. The biggest difference is that you guys actually try to be nice to fucking morons, when we just fuck with them because, deep down, we're all /b/tards and assholes. (Probably why Promasser manages to not be banned here...)

Oh, and for those with issues with the BWHacks skin, i don't like it either, but most of the regulars just use VB Default because it is by far better than any board skin anyone could possibly make. Skins don't make a site, content does.

Later GC, i'm going back to my /bwh/

ProMasser hasent been around much latly, I wonder what hes up too.

If for no other reason, we should convince him to come back as a community, for the laughs :P.

Your a good guy ProMasser, but damn hilarious.

Wao... Wasn't this thread really about zDropHack . . . ?

Just asking ?

Wonderful necro... dumbfuck.

Lol... Yeah way to fucking read the thread BEFORE you posted...