Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

zDropHack & Similar.

Lollerskates, nope, you questioned my ability in MASM. There is going to be no outs for you. Also, since you want to do it in C++, thats giving me the feeling that you have someone elses source code for a maphack in C++, so thats a definite nono.

And please dont try and knock my programming skills when you dont have anything to show yourself. I've released quite a few applications.

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/applications...ftp-v-beta.html

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/applications...ck-v-1-0-a.html

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/applications...preadsheet.html

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/system-utili...on-program.html

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/programming/...html#post472679

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/starcraft-ha...10lhl-1-kc.html <-not finished

The whole site of ZPTR.net

And I can post quite a few more.

Edited by KcProductionz

Ok so u wanna code in C++ im in the proccess of trying to learn C++ with masm. Or your not that great of a coder. But you have to include the following in the maphack.

Tank Turret *Anti Crash*

MapHack Lite *im not that great but im trying*

MapHack Full

MapHack Off

PlaceBox

Anything else i choose to ADD.

Added to the list the placebox must not disspea. Sigh ima take a break :P PS you have untill sunday at 6:00 to finish all of these, and so do i.

The place box must not dissappear? Who the hell ever had that happen in theres. Also, I'm the one making the rules here, since you're bragging how much better you are, it would only be fair that someone who is lesser (me) make the rules as you can easily abide by them.

Hahahahah I wanna see the outcome of this.

I cant wait till we have the next oblivion come out.

Problivion v AWESOME

Features:

Rally point hack

Dissapearing place box

wat else u guys want there? ill try put it there.

rofl THATS PURE PWN

Sorry Pro, but LOL

Theres no need to be sorry, if anyone should apologize, it is Promasser for deceiving/lying to everyone.

Edited by KcProductionz

wow

/hate

:P

Pay for VIP. Well he should have tried to get lifetime. =

Looks like I'm falling behind, who knows how long it will take me to make it so it will show units on the minimap without dropping me?

67.jpg

68.jpg

69.jpg

If u don't include u lose i win, also the anti-crash. I haven't even started but i am now !

He obviously included it.

wat

btw I have a korean map which has vA17 or something and when it's the briefing it says version Awesome 17 I'm not kidding

Becuase I wasnt being sarcastic Promasser. Because I wasnt being sarcastic.

Alas, I have to be off to bed, I have PT early, and work all day long. Dont expect me to post for at least (if not more for some weird circumstances) 15 hours, unless I post at lunch break or when I get back from PT.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ ... thats you haha, I couldent tell without the brian photo.

edit:

QUOTE(Vailence)

but youv been called out promasser, this "3 post nobody" whos only ever come out with 2 hacks in the past has challenged you to a prog'off,

This 3 post nobody had more hacks and they functioned without dropping and crashing and one of them worked through 3 patches. I don't really think he's as skill-less as you say, especially because he makes general applications as well. I forgot what they were for, though, but they're all available at BWH in a section in User Downloads. Selection Hacks, Multicommand, Auto-Queue, Nuke Anywhere Detection, Remove Warning, Show Selects, Show Hallucination, Show Death Countdown, Show Locations, Reaver/Carrier SubUnit Crash, Friend-mode Speak, and yes XGhozt asked him to make Ghozt.dll back then.

I totally realized he wasent a nobody, I was abetting/provokeing ProMasser :)

Umm... may come a bit late but welcome to the site? Lol. Good luck on your h4x boyz, im psyched.

-Edit- I put prolasher... I ment promasser, ma bad =0!

Edited by Vailence

Also added toggle the maphack backwards.

Show unseen resources

unseen cloaked units

Show unseen units

unseen enemy units

I thought you BWH people say GC suck why u over here? :) hey its the person who ban me for no reason on my frist name.

Theres no need to start any flameing or hateing.. I think we can all agree that both BWH + GC are both great sites, BWH has been around alot longer, and GC has a 10,000 times better skin(And a different type of community, different strokes for different folks.)

Game-pin, are you the same famous one liner from BWH? With the huge ass smiley?

BWH has ten thousand skins, kinda. Okay Okay, around 17.

BWH has ten thousand skins, kinda. Okay Okay, around 17.

They're all ugly though.

Also added toggle the maphack backwards.

Show unseen resources

unseen cloaked units

Show unseen units

unseen enemy units

Oh man, what would we do without being able to toggle a three state maphack backwards?

Show unseen resources? Show unseen units? Resources are units believe it or not.

Provide screenshots of when you make more and more progress on your maphack so we can all see how far you are actually getting, and not just making shit up, which you tend to like to do.

I somewhat agree, really. Pics or it didn't happen!

Theres no need to start any flameing or hateing.. I think we can all agree that both BWH + GC are both great sites, BWH has been around alot longer, and GC has a 10,000 times better skin(And a different type of community, different strokes for different folks.)

Game-pin, are you the same famous one liner from BWH? With the huge ass smiley?

Easy Summary.

Ghoztcraft - "Welcome to the site!"

3 weeks later - "I am starting to get to know you!"

BWHACKs - "Welcome to the site!"

3 weeks later - "LEAVE OUR FUCKING SITE"