Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Leaving

I'm no longer going to continue being an active member on this site. Lived out my curiousity of becoming a moderater and the features it provides. I've been recently demodded by hannah montanna admiring faggot Cripp. I've believed the World News section actually became more active and interesting when I was moderating it. Couldn't see a better person for the position.

Long story short, Cripp your a faggot, and will always be sucking dick for coke. I don't care if your admin or a bum on the street; your a faggot.This was intended as insult which should provide Cripp with the substantials to ban me. Thanks for the sig Zar, and all the rest of the community for the support towards allowing me to become a moderator.

I'm out.

Edited by Cripp

You can't love Cripp only i can love Cripp!

You can't love Cripp only i can love Cripp!

i can see people love to edit posts, but its cool.

Know that i did put gay words in my post.

Moved to flame board.

Don't edit his post mastricX. Please?

It's sad to see you leave, but I can see how you'd be very unwilling to post at a community that would do this to you. Unfortunately you had to leave in this fashion instead of a less hostile way. I hope you change your mind someday and comeback.

NO DUDE! Don't leave because of Cripp. That's just retarded. Plus I made you that nice siggy and avatar . . . Just take a break from the site for a while so you can cool down and realize that it doesn't matter. Most of us enjoy your presence and the spice that you bring into this forum. Don't let this one "de-modding" by Cripp piss you off. Plus we need someone to annoy Cripp! :D

LOL anyways the point is I made you a nice siggy and it took me forever, so you can't leave; just take a break and come back when you feel better. Don't leave the community becuase you got "de-modded". If you're going to leave then you should leave for a "good" reason like school and HW or a new girlfriend who takes all your time up.

I think you did a really good job as News Moderator, you made it that much more fun to participate in.

And since you were De-modd'd for not bringing "Serious enough" News, where as the news was never ment to be serious, only that it be from around the world and on different subjects, Cripp was in the wrong to de-mod you.

*Removed for time being*

You just lost us a good member Cripp.

-Come back protoman, you dont need to be a mod to post in world news. You can be the renegade news hero :D

-edit- I removed my flame on Cripp, I could have sworn I saw him mention something in the news threads about Protoman's news content, seems I was wrong, therefor im removeing my "Flame"

Why was protoman demodded? Ill defer judgement till Iv all the facts.

Edited by Vailence

Guys, please stop putting all the blame on Cripp. Typically decisions like this are done by more than a single staff member and this decision certainly was. I had a say in the matter and I think Ghozt may have too (can't say for certain though).

I can garuntee XGhozt dident have any say in this matter(Atleast a good % chance) seeing as his topics were prior condoned by xGhost, and therefor Protoman even went so far as to go out of his way to make sure his topics were allowed before he posted them(Unless this is pure bullshit from Protoman, which I assume its not.)

So then, without warning, without the chance to rebuttle the judgement, while doing a good job and enlightening the community with "World News" though not always the most serious of world news, Protoman was de-mod'd, and in my eyes, unjustly.

I would certainly LOVE to hear why he was de-mod'd, and if it was for the comments made in his news threads about it not being "World news" when infact it was just that, World News, then theres going to be a big problem here, because I cant condone visiting a site that fires its moderators for doing there jobs, especially with explicit permission from the root-admin himself.

Besides, Cripp had something against Protoman anyway am I right? So it was poor judgement to beleive that Cripp was even ALLOWED to de-mod protoman in the first place(More then likely without permission) Why do I come to this conclusion you may ask? Because when the global mods or Admin's of a site have a problem with a member from a less powerful group(Mods and normal members) it is inapropriate for them to take administrative measures against those memebers because of there Bias responses to situations, wouldent that be correct?

Lets say Poply, that you had a problem with Zar, from the day you met him, and that when you see Zar do something you find inapropriate, you punish him as you see fit. But realize that within your mind, your fuse for Zar is shorter then everyone elses because you dont like him naturally, so then your putting your credentials on the line by makeing a decision that you KNOW based on basic forum ethics will not be in line with the true punishment deserved(If any) to Zar, then why do it? You would more then likely, if you wanted to keep your credentials up, and keep the peace on the board, you would have another G-mod or admin do it, so that it dident look like a biased decision and cause a thread like this.

When a G-mod or Admin does something like this to someone they naturally have a problem with, its nothing more then rubbing it in there faces, iv been running forums for a long time, and with a member base as large as yours, I would think your staff would have a little more comen sense.

It was inapropriate for Cripp to make the De-mod, and if Cripp did infact reference his decision to another Admin? Then that admin should have had the forsight to stop him from de-modding him himself, as it would definitly be a kick in protomans face.

It had nothing to do with the job he was doing. Infact that is why we wanted to keep him as a mod so much because he was actually doing a fantastic job. I wasn't the one who modded him, I wasn't the one who demodded, and I wasn't the one who brought up either subject about modding or demodding him. I don't know the specifics regarding why he was demodded but I was told it was due to flaming and immature posts. I think you guys should give Cripp a chance before you start claiming that his decision was unjustified.

Sorry to see you leave Protoman; Always thought you were 1 of the best contributing members to GC, hate to see you leave, Protoman hope you come back someday

Apologies if you felt I was aiming any of my frustration at you Poply, as it seems you may think I was, your just trying to keep the peace, like Canadian peace keepers, its all good, no hate to you.

But, if this, what you say is true, then he was de-mod'd for a reason other then because he wasent doing his job properly? More hainus yet, and even more inapropriate. What reason is there for him to be removed if he was doing his job perfectly? Its not like since hes a news mod, someone else cant be, its a forum, and everyone can be a mod.

The only likely reason is infighting, someone dident like he was a mod and thus he had to be removed, childish, inapropraite, personal vendettas against members should never result in them being removed from a position they do well in, supply what is required, and cherish as a way for which to enrich the community.

If someone dident want him as mod, he shouldent have been made a mod, if his cry-baby'ing/her's was going to have him removed, what a great way to ostracize someone from a forum. So in finality, if this is the reason(Im sure it is, thats how forums work, they are communits of people with little limitation provided otherwise then the community or staff) then give him back his fucking mod position, before i get seriosly pissed, and start up a slew of staff bashing threads. If the staff is willing to de-mod a NEWS MODERATOR because they dont LIKE him, or because SOMEONE else cant accept that NEWS MODERATOR they dont LIKE is also getting a STAFF position, then there is something wrong with the SOMEONE who cant ACCEPT the NEWS MODERATOR in a STAFF position, and perhaps this SOMEONE should be EVALUATED for wether or not they are STAFF material.

You understand what im saying? go to your secret staff board and think that one out real hard, cus thats "Exactly" what it comes down to, and if your going to allow your staff to ostracize random members because of there petty squables, youv not much of a staff at all

Edited by Vailence

Like I said in my previous post, it was apparently due to flames and immature posting. You need not look further than this thread where Proto, instead of just staying on the website and bringing the subject up with me or Ghozt to solve it, he decided to flame Cripp and leave. It's incredibly hard to word things in way that justifies him being demodded, while not looking like a jerk or that I'm attacking him. I like Protoman and wish he'd stay here. We've had several members come through GC where they did absolutely fantastic jobs but have been demodded because they just couldn't learn to moderate their own posts. I can't fully explain things here unfortunately. I don't own the website but if I did and I had absolute control I'd be able to explain and answer everything for you. The prerequisites for the actions that I'm trying to justify are prerequisites I wouldn't allow/support in the first place.

Due to flames and immature posting you say? I believe since his "Mod position" was apointed to him, his attitude as a whole has increased to a new echelon of properness and clarity.

Infact, his only "Inapropraite" sentence since his moderation was aimed at plutomib(Since were in the flame thread, ill mention he deservs anything he gets) and it was very very little in terms of degregation, I nipped it in the but real fast too, and since then theres been nothing.

So what "Immature posting" and "Flameing" do you, or other staff speak of? unless... your speaking in retrospect? As in, before he was modded, and therefore... what was he modd'd for in the first place? And you can return to the paragraph about ostracizeing members by modding them and takeing it away without just cause.

I want citation! Or its bullshit!(And I want it from Cripp specificly, and it hadbetter be good.)

Here's just two.

I know you certainly wouldn't care to read about "history" or "presidency". To be honest; I really couldn't care less for your input Cripp. Your opinion is weak in my eyes
http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/index.php...st&p=142399

In a deleted post:

I most likely will argue against Cripp again, there really isn't a way of preventing this.

Please don't ask me why he was modded in the first place if we didn't like his posting style. I don't have that answer.

Neither of those 2 sentences are flames poply, and in no way shape or form, would they break any of the Ghoztcraft rules. Btw, when i posted earlyer about the admins takeing his mod position for not talking about "World news" THAT was the thread i was looking for, thank you poply.

That was infact WORLD NEWS, and Cripp's opinion wasent needed, because since it was infact "World news" IE. News from somewhere in the world, he was simply takeing an uneeded stab at Protoman, wouldent you agree? And Protomans response for someone haveing "Degraded" him or his work, which was entirely in line, was extremly cool-headed, wouldent you agree?

So in a sense poply, youv done nothing more then to condemn Cripp's actions, and your own in standing up for a staff member who has done a wrong. Apologies, but that tid-bit of harshness was aimed towards you. To think you would consider either of those flames... especially after Cripp's provokeing.

I did say "Immature posting" (and I personally consider both to be immature), but whether or not I agree with you is irrelevant because Ghozt agreed and gave Cripp permission to demod him. I'm doing my best to justify Cripp's action without knowing the full story and he's not going to get remodded by me, atleast not now. I'm not going to go back on another staff member's action without giving them a chance first.

Saying that you're going to argue with an admin may not be against the rules, but it's silly to think that has no bearing on a decision of whether or not to demod him. He certainly doesn't always have to agree, but he doesn't have to start an argument on the forums for everyone to see, pick sides and cause drama (Please don't think I'm trying to imply that this has happened. I'm just pointing out a theoretical situation that could happen many times over.).

Saying that you're going to argue with an admin may not be against the rules, but it's silly to think that has no bearing on a decision of whether or not to demod him. He certainly doesn't always have to agree, but he doesn't have to start an argument on the forums for everyone to see, pick sides and cause drama (Please don't think I'm trying to imply that this has happened. I'm just pointing out a theoretical situation that could happen many times over.).
Why would you post about something unless it had relavince, that would be spam, am I right? :)

Btw, its not immature to stand up for yourself, or your work.

I had a say in the matter and I think Ghozt may have too (can't say for certain though).

So now your saying for sure that he said it was an ok?

I never said he had no right to make the decision of demodding or not, but he shouldent have made the de-mod himself if either of them had troubles with each other, since it would be utilizeing power as an outlet for winning an ongoing dispute, thus the incentive for a biased response.

Again, I ask for citation for which his moderation be taken away!

So then, theoreticly im this person who "Starts Drama", though in my opinion, aside from my first post(Which I did get out of hand) Iv been utilizeing facts and haveing an argumentative discussion(Completely within the rules) with facts to back up my accusations and focus points, thats what a "Serious Discussion" is.

Im not takeing sides, im looking at the picture as a whole, think about it, how long have I been on this site poply? Not long at all, definitly not long enough to become friends with protoman or cripp, I dont know either of them, all I know is what I saw posted. Cripp took the first shot, protoman dident play dead, he stood up for himself, in maybe not the most "Linguisticly Perfected" manners, but in a calm and collected manner, wouldent you say?

And by the way, referencing yourself as an "Admin" wont scare me from debateing with you, your a normal member just like me, untill I beak the rules, which I havent. So when your ready to step off your cloud and discuss non-hypotheticly with me, im ready to stand up for the rights of other members, there integrity, and there state of mine or state of peace.

Btw, before xGhost comes in, let it be known that I understand that nothing I say has any bearing untill my arguement causes an apiphanee in your minds, since Administration on a forum is outside of all provincial, state, and federal laws. This is a dictatorship, group or otherwise.

Edited by Vailence

So now your saying for sure that he said it was an ok?
Ghozt okayed it (I didn't know until I checked the trashcan just now when you asked for citations) . But I don't know if he wanted him demodded.

So then, theoreticly im this person who "Starts Drama", though in my opinion, aside from my first post(Which I did get out of hand) Iv been utilizeing facts and haveing an argumentative discussion(Completely within the rules) with facts to back up my accusations and focus points, thats what a "Serious Discussion" is.

I know that, you've been wonderfully nice and non-hostile and that's very appreciative. But I can't solve all the problems right now. I'm afraid you'll have to wait until Ghozt or Cripp get on so they can hopefully explain things more thoroughly.

And by the way, referencing yourself as an "Admin" wont scare me from debateing with you, your a normal member just like me, untill I beak the rules, which I havent. So when your ready to step off your cloud and discuss non-hypotheticly with me, im ready to stand up for the rights of other members, there integrity, and there state of mine or state of peace.

I don't think I ever referenced myself as an admin. Infact my last post was the first time in this thread I ever used any form of the word "admin". What I did do was refer to Protoman when he said he was going to continue to argue with Cripp on the forums.

Now please, If you don't mind. I'd like to not talk about this anymore. Whether or not you jumped to the conclusion that I was referring to us when you misinterpreted my reference to an admin was based on an underlying personal dislike of me or not, I'm feeling uncomfortable talking to you about this right now.

Wa-wa-wee-wa! >.<!

Apologies apologies :)! In retrospect I know see the error of my ways(Reading)

My bad, I totaly thought your last paragraph was in reference to me and you, and I took it offensivly, this was completely my bad.

No hate, <3 poply cus she argues intelligently.

Ill end my blabering now though, i think iv portrayed all the points I wanted too, thank you for being the conduit for which I may express myself. Im sorry iv made this conversation akward for you.

I still stand by the fact that I believe he should be re-modded.

Thats defently alot of words about somthing i have no knowledge of. Maybe the power went to his head and he though he was top. You don't mess with the admin's cuase they have the power :). But to leave just cuase you had your power removed i'd have to say is being like a sore loser. What he should be doing is trying to prove that he deserves the power.

Maybe the power made him feel respected for once, something that based on his prior way of forum'ing he was denied(Of his own acount). And that when he mann'd up to the job at hand, he felt that his respect was earned, and then unjustly taken away.

If you work for a month, and your boss tells you that you only get one paycheck because of something you believe is unjust, will you continue to work? Or will you get angry and leave your job?

Heh, I thought that was just a mistake! It's alright though, I figured it was just a mistake so I didn't take any real offense from it.

I just wish Protoman left in a different way then he'd have a better chance to get remodded. For now lets just wait the short time until Ghozt or Cripp can get on and hopefully fix and explain some things.

NO DUDE! Don't leave because of Cripp. That's just retarded. Plus I made you that nice siggy and avatar . . . Just take a break from the site for a while so you can cool down and realize that it doesn't matter. Most of us enjoy your presence and the spice that you bring into this forum. Don't let this one "de-modding" by Cripp piss you off. Plus we need someone to annoy Cripp! :D

LOL anyways the point is I made you a nice siggy and it took me forever, so you can't leave; just take a break and come back when you feel better. Don't leave the community becuase you got "de-modded". If you're going to leave then you should leave for a "good" reason like school and HW or a new girlfriend who takes all your time up.

although i enjoy hating on cripp the truth is im not on enough so proto

dont leave everyone wants you to stay

Thats defently alot of words about somthing i have no knowledge of. Maybe the power went to his head and he though he was top. You don't mess with the admin's cuase they have the power :). But to leave just cuase you had your power removed i'd have to say is being like a sore loser. What he should be doing is trying to prove that he deserves the power.

and x is right dont leave like this..

and on a another note. poply is there anyway that the members could maybe get together and get like a forum

like people do when they want to put something on a ballot for the elections.... i forgot what its called but hopefully you know what i mean??

id hate to see proto leave i barely new him yet id miss him :)'

You mean a poll?