Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Working Drophack and Nuke Anywhere?

Hello, anyone got a working drophack?

I was playing SCBW and used mineralhack :icon_lol: and a guy with blue color said to me "f*cking min hacker* and when i send all my unit/warriors to his base he paused the game and after 2 sec everyone got dropped of the game even when everyone had good ping, i got dropped from them...

anyone who know a hack like this, you pause the game and drop out the player you want? :biggrin:

and is there any working nuke anywhere hack? :cookie?:

This is a drophack he used.

It's VIP here.

You can find both Drophacks and Nuke Anywhere hacks here. While your at it, you may as well get a Rally Point hack as well, it comes with the Nuke hack.

You can find both Drophacks and Nuke Anywhere hacks here. While your at it, you may as well get a Rally Point hack as well, it comes with the Nuke hack.

send some link about a drophack working cheat please :icon_lol:

or do i have to become a v.i.p member to download drophack / nuke anywhere hack from ghostcraft.net?

:black eye:

Ghoztcraft has a download for that pause hack in our file database.

Ghoztcraft does not support leak hacks. We have all the hacks you can want in the V.I.P also all the hacks in the v.i.p are virus free!

or do i have to become a v.i.p member to download drophack / nuke anywhere hack from ghostcraft.net?

Lol your using that gay pause hack? Hang.dll is way better become VIP and get that waay better you don't freeze or anything so you can minimize and go do something real fast lol. I don't try to be an ass while using it but sometimes i just need to go check something but most nubs just do it to be asses oh and you can still get dropped while using that pause hack but not while using hang :P.

PM me if you want all the details.

rofl nice man that's 100pct real download it and load it into SC.

Whoa... I have never seen a drop hack coded in VB before...

Source: 

NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A DROPHACK NOT A D

Whoa... I have never seen a drop hack coded in VB before...

Source:

You have no respect for logic :thumbsup:

Lol your using that gay pause hack? Hang.dll is way better become VIP and get that waay better you don't freeze or anything so you can minimize and go do something real fast lol. I don't try to be an ass while using it but sometimes i just need to go check something but most nubs just do it to be asses oh and you can still get dropped while using that pause hack but not while using hang :P.

why pay for vip when there are public game hange hacks arround. http://teh.projectbnet.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=186