Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Horror on a Greyhound bus

Horror on Canadian bus as seat mate beheaded

.......But passenger Gernet Caton said the victim, who appeared to be about 19, was sleeping with headphones on when his seat mate suddenly began stabbing him repeatedly.

"We heard this bloodcurdling scream and turned around, and the guy was standing up, stabbing this guy repeatedly, like 40 or 50 times," Caton said from a hotel in Brandon, Manitoba, where he and other horrified passengers were taken.

'Like he was at the beach'

Caton said the driver stopped the bus as the savagery progressed and passengers scrambled to get off. He said the suspect then began methodically carving up the man's body.

"When he was attacking him, he was calm ... like he was at the beach," said Caton. "There was no rage or, or anything. He was just like a robot stabbing the guy."

The bus driver, Caton and a trucker at the scene re-boarded to see what was happening.

Caton said he saw the suspect had the victim on the floor of the bus and "was cutting his head off and pretty much gutting him" with a large hunting knife.

Source(s): http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25949218/

Thats just messed up. How can a human just stab someone with out even a second thought. thats just gross tho.

And to think I have to take a greyhound bus to Camp Lejeune today...

nasty.

And to think I have to take a greyhound bus to Camp Lejeune today...

Be sure to have your sidearm handy. :triniti:

You have a concealed weapons permit don't you?

No not yet, I don't think I'll really need one >_>

viper has military training im sure he could own some one who tries to attack him with a knife.

Psychopath on our hands quite possibly, its a beautiful thing. More apropriatly, since he wasent smart enough to flee from the impending "Ownage" the cops laid out on him, he was probably a sociopath, or suffered from some pretty severe psychosis.

Or hes just got a few screws loose :D

viper has military training im sure he could own some one who tries to attack him with a knife.

My ass.

The kid was probably listening to Soulja Boy.

LOL :haha:

That is pretty scary. I used to take trips on the Greyhound bus all the time when I was 17-18 years old. I went all over the west States. Nothing this crazy happened though.

What shocked me is that nobody tried to fucking stop him!

Shit, I would've tackled the guy and knocked the knife away.

If they acted soon enough, they probably could of saved the guy's life too!

Jeez, fucking self-preservative people -.-

What shocked me is that nobody tried to fucking stop him!

If they acted soon enough, they probably could of saved the guy's life too!

Jeez, fucking self-preservative people -.-

that's just the american way HG...

Take all you can, give nothing back.

Thats why Canada's so much better. :D

Im sorry, but its totally proven, we r0x America's sox, more then 50% of all Unite States residents who go on a trip to southern america and/or Europe/Africa dress themselves with one or more Canadian flags so that the inhabitants are far less likely to kill, rape, rob or maim them. I wonder "Why" they do that...

All im saying is that if someone pulled a knife out on any bus, he would be getting jacked the fuck up hard, and if he suceeded in stabbing someone first, he would get JACKED THE FUCK UP HARD.

If ya know what I mean :D

American way? Then wtf am I? I must have a Canadian Mindset then.

I don't think I like that American way...

Bull.

Thats why Canada's so much better. :)

Im sorry, but its totally proven, we r0x America's sox, more then 50% of all Unite States residents who go on a trip to southern america and/or Europe/Africa dress themselves with one or more Canadian flags so that the inhabitants are far less likely to kill, rape, rob or maim them. I wonder "Why" they do that...

All im saying is that if someone pulled a knife out on any bus, he would be getting jacked the fuck up hard, and if he suceeded in stabbing someone first, he would get JACKED THE FUCK UP HARD.

If ya know what I mean :)

Right, except for your army. Oh, and the words we use for consumables. Like Bacon (Ham {Correct me if I am wrong}, for you Canadians) and Soda (Pop).

Where are the facts that 50% of all United States residents who go on a trip wear a Canadian flag? Just so you know, no matter where you go to a foreign country, (no matter what nationality you are) all that shit still probably happens. Ever seen the show on National Geographic called Locked Up Abroad? Another note about your comment saying that the person wielding the knife would get jacked up: That's bull. It all depends on the people who are on the buss to stop the attack. You make it sounds like an eight year old girl is going to jump into action to stop a guy wielding a knife on a bus. What are the chances of it even happening on a bus anyway?

To stay on topic: Don't fall asleep on buses.

Yeah heres how it went down I read about the TRUE story.

Seph: YAHH BITCH YAHH

Tom: What the fuck "yahh bitch yahh"?

Seph: SOULJA BOY UP IN DIS HOE WATCH ME CRANK DIS WATCH ME ROLL

Tom: SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW

Seph:YAHH BITCH YAHH

Tom: Omg fucken bitch die *stabs*

Seph: *dies*

Tom:Yahh bitch yahh.

LOL

Thats why Canada's so much better. :)

ANY country is better than the USA seriously tho i am an American BUT really americans fight over dumb ass reasons.

This is a realtime scenario that happened to me like 2 days ago.

This took place at my friends house.

Me:Aight my turn to play you died

Jok:Nigga fuck that it's my turn

Me: WTF? and wtf? "Nigga"? 1 I AIN'T FUCKEN BLACK

Jok:Nigga you wanna take dis shit outside?

Me:Omg? you serious? your gonna fight me OVER LAME MORTAL KOMBAT A GAME?

Jok: Pussy ass nigga

Me: Wow dray i'm out man peace.

Jok: yeah you pussy

Me:Wooooow.

Right, except for your army. Oh, and the words we use for consumables. Like Bacon (Ham {Correct me if I am wrong}, for you Canadians) and Soda (Pop).

Where are the facts that 50% of all United States residents who go on a trip wear a Canadian flag? Just so you know, no matter where you go to a foreign country, (no matter what nationality you are) all that shit still probably happens. Ever seen the show on National Geographic called Locked Up Abroad? Another note about your comment saying that the person wielding the knife would get jacked up: That's bull. It all depends on the people who are on the buss to stop the attack. You make it sounds like an eight year old girl is going to jump into action to stop a guy wielding a knife on a bus. What are the chances of it even happening on a bus anyway?

Your army is larger, and costs more money(Thats why your in a recession, and soon to delve into a depression.) Our army has fewer casualties, is volunteer rather then conscription, and we have better snipers(Hence the less casualties) Also, for haveing a "Worse" army, we sure wooped your guys ass in the war of 1812. Infact, our canadian history class in high-school has a whole lot of America bashing in it, I dont hate the people who are "In" the US, but I do hate the US, I also hate bigits and hypocrits, I hate white eliteists and corrupt governments.

And "All that shit" that "Probably" still happens? Its a well known fact by all countries that Canadians are treated with more respect in foreign countries then Those from the US, its also a well known fact that many countries feel the US has wronged them in the past, and will severly harm a US resident because of that fact, which is why, specificly, Americans wear Canadian flags when they go to another country. Canada on the other hand gives more food(In %) away each year then any country in the world, thats one of the reasons no one hurts us, because everyone knows that the reason there 2nd world country isint a 3rd, and why there 4th is only teatering on the brink in 3rd.

Btw, we call Pop, pop. We call bacon, bacon, but we have multiple "Types" of bacon, Ham being its own catagory all together lol. Our produce beats US's produce in the fullest(Alongside all other consumeables)

As for the whole "Depends on the people on the bus" your right, Canadians are not the same people are Americans, we do not have our news media hypnotizeing us with fear and brainwashing us with censorship, we act as rational single minded human beings with like causes and ethics. If it was a bus full of girl scouts yeah, they "Might" all get off, but I know some of the girl scouts round here, and if someone pulled a knife, they would all be smart enough to knwo, only one of them would get stabbed, and probably go straight to the hospital and live, while the other 4 would bang him in the nutz till he puked and passed out. Now if it was a bus full of "Average" canadians, guy would be fucking dead, cus we kill psychopaths like this bitch, before they get a chance to "Pass through" the law system.

Somethings are better taken care of outside of the law, this muther fucker would have been one of them on our soil.

How can you compare 1812, to now? :-/ o.0

How can anything compare to US, period?

I am actually considering moving to Canada when I'm old enough.

The US Government is corrupt and they're driving our debt farther up. If we had Bill Clinton back, he might be able to stop the rise and lower it some, but we're forever in debt. Bill Gates couldn't even pay a quarter of it, i think.

Umm if you guys didn't notice this happened in Canada and no one did anything to help. If this happened in the USA the psycho would be beaten to death by the rest of the passengers and the victim might have been still alive. Cause we are tight like that out west.

How can anything compare to US, period?

I am actually considering moving to Canada when I'm old enough.

The US Government is corrupt and they're driving our debt farther up. If we had Bill Clinton back, he might be able to stop the rise and lower it some, but we're forever in debt. Bill Gates couldn't even pay a quarter of it, i think.

I blame bush.

Umm if you guys didn't notice this happened in Canada and no one did anything to help. If this happened in the USA the psycho would be beaten to death by the rest of the passengers and the victim might have been still alive. Cause we are tight like that out west.

rofl riiiiiiight

I think a lot of people would say they would kick his ass or pull the knife from his hand and stick it in his brown eye but when the moment comes, most people would freeze and let it happen. A Select few would probably stand up and confront him.

I blame bush for everything... even this splinter in my hand

How can you compare 1812, to now?

How? Cus its the ancestors of the people who started the war and engaged in it whom taught the later generations, versus the ancestors of the Canadians who engaged in the war and passed down there knowledge to later generations, thats how.

Btw, Bill Clinton = best president ever, I fuckin love that guy. :)

Fc3sZero: I'd stand up to him!

Though, I probably would freeze for a second or two, unfortunately letting him get an additional stab or two, but I would act.

I blame Bush too, though it's the congress and everyone else up there too.