Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Some guy failing at intimidating me.

READ FROM BOTTOM TO TOP.. THIS IS FROM MYSPACE :D

This is possibly the funniest argument i've ever been in.. Believe me guys.. You will be laughing your ass off.. or "lmfao" as you guys say,by the end. I throw in a few nerd references (for the ladies). Enjoy.

READ FROM BOTTOM TO TOP.. THIS IS FROM MYSPACE :D

UPDATE UPDATE!!! 2 new messages:) Lulz insues.

UPDATE UPDATE MOTHER FUCKING UPDATE.. Now he's the hero of this tale.

----------------- Original Message -----------------

lmao!! Sounds like an amusement park ride:) I hope i don't get dizzy and throw up:(

You say im talkin shit.. How. you are the one threatening my life:)

But good luck with that. That whole "fuckin my world side ways". You make it sound like im the one trying to be the bad guy. You threaten me. You get raged.you say you want to fight. Then you say you can't fight. Now you say you're gonna fuck me sideways from tuesday with whipped cream. You are very very angry. Angry sex is good,i can't wait until you fuck my side and rock my world.

But really,good luck with that whole fuckin me up thing.Im not a liar like you though,im not going to say im some fighting instructor. Because honestly,if you were a fighting instructor you should have a little more self control. Getting raged because you did something bad,and the guy figured it out.

Then you get raged because I won't take weed as a bribe to forget it.

Now you get raged because you lied so much that now you don't even know what to say. Except you wanna fuck the side of my on earth day.

I believe you have officially been RAGED!!!

Oh yea, lmao at your heroic speech.. "talk more shit,it motivates me!!' OK MARATHON MAN.

P.s. Stop man,you're scaring me!! LULZ LULZ LOL LOL LOL LMFAO

From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=112436414&MyToken=f42aa28e-c86d-4599-924d-f5c62ece8f83'>chris</a>

Date: Aug 10, 2008 10:48 PM

wow you know what man maybe your right i am a failed abortion ok lets go with that ok your cool ive been lyin shit i dont need you to beelieve me

all i need you to know is im going ot kick your fuckin asss i promise even if all your friends jump in im gonna fuck your world sideways

keep talkin shit please it just makes me wanna kick your ass more

it motivates me

lmao. i don't know kaitlyn..but trust me,you can't.

Thats why you can't think of anything to say except call yourself brain damaged. Because you have been spouting bullshit out your mouth and now you are at a loss for words.

You're a joke. If you were my child, I'de be embarrassed. Especially if he shits out his mouth more than his fuckin ass. (which mean you are a liar,in case you can't handle metaphors yet).. You must be a failed abortion.

gG~ No RE 2-0.

KTHXBIA.. Im going to bed.

Date: Aug 10, 2008 10:34 PM

james im not lying to you like you said dont need to impress you and apparently if what kaitlyn told me was bullshit i can beat the fuck out of you and itll be cool so yeah stay up sending me messages all night in bout 20 30 minutes though im gonna go to bed have fun bullshittin an empty desk and yeah no shit i cant write i can barely read because i got brain damaged when i got hit in the back of the head with a fuckin tire iron

like i said bye james

geez.. I hate that smell:( Thats smell of fresh BBBULLLSHIT!

christ man.. who are you trying to impress with your lies? Me? Well,im not impressed..sozzy:( And yes,they are a prison gang,do some research on the gang names you are randomly throwing around.

all gangs except latin kings count? K, Try Crips and bloods. 2 more. They both allow "whites".

Now,you call me a poser,how am i a poser? I am not "posing" anything. YOU are the fucking "poser" trying to flaunt your imaginary fucking connections. When you and i both know you don't have shit. If you had connections,you wouldn't lived in a busted up house. You also keep calling me a "fuck tard". When clearly your grammar along with spelling is border line retarded. To be honest, if i didn't know you typed that,I would think a 7 year old boy with down's syndrome typed that."You fuck tard".

You uncle isn't a fed. You don't have a book 3 inches thick. Jesus. Stop barfing up random bits of false info trying to impress me.

Now , You claim I am an "ass". I assume you mean a donkey. Because, I "start shit and let my friends take over". Interesting,when i have started nothing. You are getting raged over nothing except for the fact that your realize how pathetic you are, and before you come back with anything, think about it. You are lying to me trying to look cool. Who in the hell are you trying to impress?

Here,im gonna make a random bit of info about myself. So , I can be as cool as you. Hey, people call me The Fonz and i like to hang out at my local pub. I get jiggy with every woman that walks into the room.But, if a guy steps in i get my connections to deal with them.

You see how ridiculous that sounds? That's how you are sounding.

You keep saying im "fake" and im "nothing". Since when have you become the king of popularity? Nobody I knows you:) "chris,chris who?you mean chris byrd from ellison?". I don't see how im "fake" when again, I am not representing anything.

You also say I don't know people,and i don't have "connections". What you say is fine. Because again, it's you lying to make yourself look cool.

Please,don't respond anymore. Im tired of laughing.

Date: Aug 10, 2008 10:00 PM

lmfao omg dude sur 13 the proper name is sureno 13 southsiders 13 dumbshit and no they arent a prison gang dumb ass they are everywhere i got shit tons of them man and you know what almost all gangs except latin counts dont let in white people unless they have proven themselves to the extreme you dont know shit

all you are man is a poser bitch you got friends who know shit but you still dont i was on the phone with his sister when his mom got pissed and scared saying that shit

wow dude you are stupid i can throw anything i want out n the web as long as i can say something like oh i was doing research and i can back it up i didnt use any specfic names except cardety which is a legitiamte business you fuck tard yeah im known for having gang and mob connections why do you think my phone is tapped

im not under survelliance but my great uncle who is a fed by the way told me they had a book on me three inches thick from ther states so i better stop

i dont even need ot argue with you it pisses me off when youi reply with the stupidest things thinking you know everythin ill admot it thee is shit i dont know but your justa fuckin ass who likes to start shit then have his friends take over

Date: Aug 10, 2008 11:48 PM

Sur 13 [THE PROPER NAME] is a prison gang.. You must've been watching history channel,or perhaps Lock UP on MSNBC. Im not too worried about a prison gang that is located in California and i highly doubt they are worried about me.Even if you did know them.

WHat are you getting at,about me being in a gang? I never claimed anything.Not to mention,the only gangs that discriminate people based on race are Latin Kings and MS13.. Even then,there are a few cases where white guys have been high ranking members of the latin kings. Funny how that works.Also funny how you are "family" with all these random violent organizations. Im suprised you would know any of them seeing as how you "like to stay home alot"-your myspace.

funny,you claim you have all these connections and you can get outa shit,and you can have people killed easily and blah blah. But you just simply throw this information onto the world wide web where any of this information is easily accessed by anyone! Could even possibly used as evidence if something happened. But should be no prob for you and your connections.

Oh yea,i don't think callen's mom was scared for his life. I was there when he said "brb mom i gotta go to killeen and whoop some kids ass" she said "ok". That was it:) I even took him home and spent the night,at no time did she show any fear of anything for callen.:)

You are so raged for nothing.. Especially someone who claims he is innocent:)

Date: Aug 10, 2008 9:32 PM

dude im not scared of the cops i jsut dont want the trouble of having ot deal with them and my connecs are in chicago you dumbfuck i meant i cant kill you because callen's little sister got so scared for his life she told her mom about me and she told her i fi really wnated it i wouldnt have to do it myself all id have to do is call someone and the whole house would be missing by morning

oh and last time i checked most gangs dont allow whites you faggot

sureno 13

you like them? cuz they are like family to me

i dont gotta say what i am or if im even anything fuck off

Date: Aug 10, 2008 11:19 PM

oh.. you can't do anything,huh? shame,i was super hard.Well hey,later take some nude pics of your fighting moves,so you can show me how you would theoretically hurt me.

Be sure they are nude pics. My friend wanted to pull out his lvl 22 Druid Mage that he has been training for a while.. He just got full auras and shit:( he told me he wanted to use it on you but fuck.. it appears he did all those Arcaic runs for his Epics Equipment for nothing,fuck he is gonna be sad. Oh,and sorry,callen can't come:( he lives in Temple. Besides if "you can't do anything because of cops".. then i guess its a waste of time to go. Also,funny,you mention being scared of cops.. But you wont do anything because of them :( I thought the charges would mysteriously drop? Your family has connections,member? You told me so. Lulz D0dG3!

gG~ NO RE 1-0..

KTHNKSBIA

Date: Aug 10, 2008 9:08 PM

i cant do shit to callen i cant do shit to you thanks for reminding me because if i do his mom will call the cops on me

so you know what

bye james

see ya tomorrow at about four wait up for me i might take a while getting there and bring callen to

Date: Aug 10, 2008 11:01 PM

oh..just like you beat up callen? Oh wait,you luckily went out of town 10 minutes before we came..

real shit i freak huh?cool man

scared of cops? Well,if im doin somethin bad. of course i am.

scared of my mom? Um... you obviously do not know my mom..at all:)

you're the one getting bent out of shape..you are probably squeezing your fists in anger right now,trying to look cool in front of whoever is at your house.

Oh,and sorry,i wont be home..ill be with my friends,but i asked them if they wanted to stop by mcdonalds at 4,and they said sure. oh yea,coming to my house to kick my arse might be a mistake:)

Date: Aug 10, 2008 8:56 PM

whatever james your a fuckin faggot you act like your the shit but when it comes to real shit you freak

your scared of cops

your scared of your mommy

you aint shit

your friends they might be i know robert is

i tried bein cool with you guys

it didnt work

big deal

you know what fuck it ill come to your house tomorrow when your awake and your little buddies are there

i wouldnt want to wake the master now would i?

you know what fuck killing you your more fun alive ill just randomly drop by your house and beat the shit outta you

Date: Aug 10, 2008 10:48 PM

ok. im pretty sure they won't disclose that info.you're cool.

very very angry:(5 is so latte:( i like my sleep man..but,you are giving me a boner.

well if you come to my house,you better not do somethin stupid:)

Date: Aug 10, 2008 8:43 PM

no sir cadtti family is a legitimate business the irish mob would come after you 2 different things fuck tard i didnt even bother to read about me not getting locked up yeah i went to juvy in aurora kane county research it bitch and i get ried as an adult now do some research on that too they can do that

and stay up late otnight till like 5 cuz i swear im comin by dude i swear i put it on my moms grave

Date: Aug 10, 2008 10:38 PM

youll kill me huh? sounds pretty sexy :D i hope thats a promise,because im hard now,and i don't wanna be lead on.:(

you're cool man. "i would steal it or set it on fire"...ok buddy..

you're 15.you wouldn't go to jail trust me. for 1,you wouldn't even get arrested,and if for any reason you are detained you would be taken to juvy.But chances are,they would have just gave you a citation and you would've had to of appeared in front of a court. Then they would decide if you were guilty and judging by how brutal it was or wasn't would probably determine wether you do some time in juvy or if just get probation and some community service. Most people just get community service unless it was a repeat offense,and even then it's after multiple times.Not to mention,i doubt you or your family intimidate the texas government.

Now,judging by your last paragraph.. You claim I am a sack full of shit. But,I don't understand what you mean. You are so angry..very angry.. especially someone who claims he is innocent:)

Not to mention,i just did a a search of the cardetti family.. If they are "irish mobsters" as you say,im sure this would be well documented,as all other mob families are.

SO..good day to you sir.

Date: Aug 10, 2008 8:27 PM

jmes though i swear to god on my gf soul if they come to m house ill kill you i swear to god bro your friends too their families

you dont know me that well james otherwise youd stop why do you think billy is so fucking scared of me

why do you think everytime i go to jail for assualt the charges magically drop

but till someone comes to my house i promise you i wont do shit i know you wont believe shit i tell you youll think im tryin to scare you i dont give a shit if your scared

if i wanted to fuck up your car ida stolen it or set it on fire

this will be the last time i ever fucking say this IT WASNT ME YOU FUCKIN SACK OF SHIT if i get more calls bout this shit ima be real pissed dude then you wot have to telly uor friends anythin because they will already know whats goin on with me because they will be giving my beretta a blowjob

Date: Aug 10, 2008 10:18 PM

lmao.......jesus chris... jesus... you wouldn't be saying that if my friends go.. you will be like "Wtf" because they are crazy.. but im not gonna say anything,because they get overboard mad at shit like that. Thats why they called your house and said all that stupid shit,they are crazy.

Date: Aug 10, 2008 8:15 PM

i dont care what your friends do

they want to fight me over shit that didnt happen

so i tried ot set shit straight but it didnt work theres no avoiding it its either mcdonalds or my house and if people show up at my house it gets escalated then you guys got cardetti fvamily guys at your front door and irish mobsters and shit and i dont want that

so we settle it soon

Date: Aug 10, 2008 10:09 PM

lmao..im not gonna tell my friends..because they are crazy...

Date: Aug 10, 2008 8:05 PM

alright then more for me idc fuck off then your friends want me i already told you where id be im done bein nice lets go then

Date: Aug 10, 2008 9:50 PM

well fuck...no weedizle for me

Date: Aug 10, 2008 7:42 PM

i dont want ot give it to you if you think its me though

like i said we can just wash this shit away man

Date: Aug 10, 2008 9:39 PM

how about.. you give me dub..and ill forget it:D

and i was laughing because it was funny.

i never said anything about "beating ass".. that was them:) but if it was you,and i had caught you.. :( frowny faces would have been made by you guys:(

and fuck that..im not walking wayy over there so you can "prove its not you"

and the house thing could simply have you been playing dumb,so you can use that as evidence later as to why is wasnt you.. :)

Date: Aug 10, 2008 7:29 PM

dude i just want thi sshit to be over i dont want people calling my house threatening me

wtf are you laughin about dude youve never seen me fight dude

im an instructor

anyhow im telling you man it wasnt me they told my mom that it happened thursday or fridzay during the day i was at home all day

james man think back dude to when we used to hang out i dont do shit like that

ill be at the mcdonalds by hastings pretty much all day tomorrow ill probly get there round 4 then igotta go home at 6 then ill be back at like8 then be ther till about 10

dude what would it take to prove to you that it wasnt me i dont like this shit man i thought we could go back to being cool again then you started blaming this shit on me

seriously man i dont care if you know where i live even if you do beat my ass or w/e it still wasnt me

you said your car got fucked up i thought that was your mooms car when you came to my house dude

and if it was me why did i think it was your house because thats what i was tod happened not because i fucked up your house you even said nopthin happened to my house

you know what man lets go smoke a bowl in a couple days when i got some green and talk anf shit so i can prove it wasnt me

Date: Aug 10, 2008 9:22 PM

lmao.. i don't even know your number :D that was my friends.. they did that shit themselves..i told you they think you did it too. i wasn't even with them when they did it.. they just called me earlier and said "hey..guess what we did" and they told me.

and lmao at the fighting comment.

Date: Aug 10, 2008 7:20 PM

i thought we were past this shit man wtf im confused man

lets talk or if you wanna fight lets fight but stop calling my house

or you know what call, my house now lets talk

Edited by plutomic

after 30 views and no replies i think its safe to say "no one cares".

Hahaha yea that sounds likre pretty much it.

wtf? lol.. yes i read the whole thing. from what i have decihpered the mexican kid with the gangs fails at life.

be careful,he has connections 8)

funny..he really did come to my house at 3:30 am.. unfortunatley for him that made my mom unhappy:( and she owns a shotgun:(.. Funny how all his talk about killing me and his connections went down the drain when my mom stepped outside:) made me llol... then he tried to lie to my mom saying i was gonna kill him :D.. Then my mom called the police.. now we are pressing criminal charges:D yay:) hopefully he really was the on who fucked my car up,because he is sure as hell about to pay for it 8).. I would just go kick door in,and fuck him up... But my mom wont let me:(

well him and his mexicans connections can go back to picking my strawberries and making like 5 dollars an hour to pay you back for your car. then again they probably will end up in jaill fora few years getting raped. so you will never get your car fixed1!!!!!111111!

threatening via myspace? that's just dumb. electronic paper trail and all. that guy's a noob.

Edited by blight

threatening via myspace? that's just dumb. electronic paper trail and all. that guy's a noob.

funny you mention that.. i printed it..and my mom is pressing charges.. he showed up at my house at fucking 3:30 am.. but my mommy introduced him to mr.12 guage. -_-

haha, why couldnt you introduce him? cant do it youself... fuck id be mad at my mom if she pulled a shotty on someone tryin to fight me.

Pluto! I saw your mom with that 12 gauge.

fatTimWithGunBefore.jpg

Mmmmm She looks fine. -_-

Yeah I started trying to read it but I didn't know who was talking to who so I said fuck it... This is gay.

That list of messages is the best way u can get someone to sleep