Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I am Mr.Winkey

I am Mr.Winkey. :thumbsup:

Just thought you would all like to know.

then why is winkeys signature kinda... ugly :P

Woot! You finally told us the big ugly secret! NOOOOOOOO!

Jeeze, who "Dident" know that.

You dirty ignorant fuck hole.

Even if you werent Mr.Winkey, though i do believe you are

[Flame Removed]

he could be banned for multiple accounts :o

Edit: Would a moderator please remove the flame from Vailence's post.

Remove? He needs to be reprimanded for it. People like him are the reason these rules are in places as it is.

I kind of doubt that.. o.0

[Flame Removed]

*IF you havent noticed Zar, I dont like you. I especially dont like you after the long game of "I talked to Mr.winkey about what he was saying" and hideing behind his fake persona, the way you attacked me was wrong, the way you attack other members with his acount so you dont have to take blame is wrong. Go die, your worse then the scum under my boot.*

Vailence relax, When I saw this topic i didn't have any response, just meh. we know this is against the rules but I don't see anything extremely wrong with it

Im not even payin my angst to the rules break, since im not a moderator, its not my job to care about what rules people break(Unless its in excess and causeing a problem) Im just pissed off he gets away with the shit he does, specificly because hes pretends to be a different person when he gets in a bad mood, so he doesent take the heat.

The Shit Is That?

Youv also got the rational capability of a 3 year old, you couldent keep up a good arguement if your life depended on it, and your "Facts" are whirlwind of dillusional bullshit, w/e hate Mr.Winkey got, was for a good reason, and w/e hate you dident get, you sure as fuck are gonna get 2 fold from me, no respect no more Zar, your a whelp bitch.

Vailence I see where you are coming from, staff gets away with shit when other people don't. Stuff happens, I'm sure admins will do something about this they don't stand idly by without doing anything. And Zar why if this IS true.

I dont care what he does or doesent get away with, I leave everything on that approach within the admins capable hands, hell, you can do nothing for all i care, if none of my business its yours. What i dont like, its the morality of the situation, it has nothing to do with rules, it has everything to do with cowardice and deciet, two lowly character traits of people who are incapable of dealing with the world head on, in in the proper manner. Its a sign of weakness, cowardice and low self esteem.

Well if you got low self esteem, you got figure that out in your own real life, figure it out and come back when youv fixed what your hideing from. When you go your shit in check, you come back and MAYBE then, you can throw your insecurities on random people from the internet, and try and make them feel bad over nothing, so you can feel good. Not now though, not now and not in the past are you allowed to do that untill youv figured your shit out you prick.

*Sigh*

Fix Fix Fix...

The account known as Mr.Winkey is banned. Zar is temporarily relieved of his moderator position. Vailence is warned.

If some one has a problem with this, message me on an instant messenger.

Warned twice in one thread, im a proffesional now.

Hope you all understand where im coming from here, if your still in the dark(By choice or otherwise) Please let me know, and id be glad to give you a lesson in base morality, sneaky snake'ness, and good manners/respect for your fellow man.

*Sigh*

Fix Fix Fix...

The account known as Mr.Winkey is banned. Zar is temporarily relieved of his moderator position. Vailence is warned.

If some one has a problem with this, message me on an instant messenger.

Thank you for doing your job poply. :thumbsup: (not sarcasm)

Before this goes any further, let it be known that Zar has claimed he is "Not Mr.Winkey" and that infact, Mr.Winkey hacked his acount, aswell as his MSN. When I asked him to have the Admins check into the situation, and wether or not Mr.Winkey's acount was ever logged from his IP address, he claimed that Mr.Winkey mimic'd his IP address for the purpose of useing his acount.

Im not the proffesional here, but I can assume from the way that Mr.winkey posts in the place of Zar dureing his disputes, rather then both of them, and that since mimic'ing an IP address is very nearly impossible for anyone who doesent proggramme, and that you wouldent even go through the trouble of finding someones IP address, just so you can mimic it, just so you can post that you are someone on a forum, when you know that you would be screwing over the person that this Mr.Winkey is constantly comeing to the aid of.

Therefor, I would just like to let you all know, that Zar is a seething liar. If any Admins would like my MSN history, id be glad to give it to them.

[Flame Removed]

Guys listen up. I've spoke with Zar. It turns out, somehow, mr.winkley got into zar's account, and now he is banned. Please unban him.

And vailence, please learn not to flame outside flameboard, THANKS!

Dekusvamp, learn not to be such a gullible fool. Hes lie'ing to you, rationality easily explains that.

The admins will do whats right based on logs and reports from both acounts, Zar is simply a liar.

Also, ill flame w/e I feel it apropriate to flame THANKS!, and if I get warned for it, i get warned for it, if I get banned for it, I get banned for it. I will always, speak my mind, when i feel it is apropriate, no matter what forums rules say I cant. Zar deserves everything he gets, banned or otherwise.

Look at their fucking ip's, moron.

No I am not Mr.Winkey before today I never even saw this thread let alone make it.

XGhozt I made this new account with a password that Mr.Winkey does not know. If it is possible could you transfer my post account and info to a new account. Or reset my password and send it to me by email. Mr.Winkey messed with my MSN and deleted half of my friends list as well. He sent me an email that had a program on it that he told me was a new hack for Starcraft. I downloaded it because I trusted him and he did it to grab my password and IP address.

I have recently changed my IP address and delete the file he sent me. XGhozt if you could please look into this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Zar

Edited by Zar2

Well, then that makes at least something from Vailence correct. You are a gullible fool, and I hope you don't accept things through email like that ever again. Your password can be reset, so you won't need your second account after it's reset.

Vailence, it's great you'll speak your mind, just speak it with some form of control. You don't need to flame and get yourself needlessly suspended/banned because you refuse to not spam in sections other than the flame board.

EDIT: And Mr. Winkey, your immaturity amazes me. Last I've heard, you had a kid, and so that makes you NOT a single guy, so what are you doing sending keyloggers to other people?