Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Stop +Rep

Okay guys stop plus repping me just becuase I have low rep points. I want them low because they show how fucking stupid I8mygoldfish, adam951, and SgtSnoonoo or how ever the fuck you say their names.

Before goldfish went crazy he said racist comments to me which then I insulted him back and he got EMO like xthar does occasionally so then he got his cock sucking adam951 and Snoo noo to help minus rep me, and I liked having lots of negative rep especially since it would remind me and others how fucking stupid those 3 were and still are, so YEAH STOP +rep me -.- thanks...lol.

And I check this site daily I just don't like loggin in...takes forever lol.

Newcomers reading this, just close it down, close down the page.

With what's in your sig, I'm surprised that I wasn't mentioned.

I think we should +rep to show how awesome the Ghoztcraft community is when we band together to overcome some immature dude. :D

Also, fix your sig :(

Edit: If you get -100 you're banned (auto).

Fix my sig, takes forever lol, and poply you know, I was actually going to flame you to but it didn't seem to fit with my current rant lol, I like staying on topic when I can.....>.>

O I didn't realize xthar took the "I hate xthar" tag from wherever it was hosted. Though I don't hate him, he just has mood swings like Goldfish.

Edited by striker

Actually Xthar isn't like that anymore. Not that I can see, anyways.

Xthar doesn't even come here anymore. He might check up every now and then, but I always see him posting at BWH now.

seeing as how this is the flame board...

i dont feel like an ass or any bit of a dumbass for saying this.. we dont care what you think, why do you hate poply?

and if you were minus repped so much, this is probably a reason for it other that wild mood swings but a crazy fish.

and dont think im a new comer, i've been here just as long as you.

now that i got all the agression out. =]

+ rep for this moron just top piss him off.

lol the funny part is you did not understand one part of my post Nuker, the negative rep is to remind people of others stupidity, just like you think I actually hate poply LIKE FOR REALS ZOMG, its a forum -.- , and being that it is in Flame Section obviously because not many would care, only those who remember, and if even XGhozt remembers me then I'm doing something right lol....

Nuker you are a dumbass lol, check the negative reps, Goldfish abused his power when he was staff to Neg Rep me, and he dragged 951 and Snoo, not that I care which is obivous -.-.

Wow your worse than me even, we joined the same year but you only have 194 posts and I rarely post lol. So I don't expect you to know anything about me, which means like stfu 0.0?

And you do care what I think :D. Thanks for posting hehehe.

lol the funny part is you did not understand one part of my post Nuker, the negative rep is to remind people of others stupidity, just like you think I actually hate poply LIKE FOR REALS ZOMG, its a forum -.- , and being that it is in Flame Section obviously because not many would care, only those who remember, and if even XGhozt remembers me then I'm doing something right lol....

Nuker you are a dumbass lol, check the negative reps, Goldfish abused his power when he was staff to Neg Rep me, and he dragged 951 and Snoo, not that I care which is obivous -.-.

Wow your worse than me even, we joined the same year but you only have 194 posts and I rarely post lol. So I don't expect you to know anything about me, which means like stfu 0.0?

And you do care what I think :D . Thanks for posting hehehe.

i saw, but being reminded of stupidity is completely unnecessary.

im not worse that you, i have a very good relationship with GC.

I think I'll plus rep you since I haven't done so in a while ^^

This member cannot lose anymore reputation

Lol Ghozt just remove the negrep.