Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Some @$$hole somehow did something.

If you have a password on your router then he shouldn't be able to in any way.

He didn't change anything on my router. He changed it on my computer. How would I prevent this?

aNiMe_FrEaK_ Why are you so hostile?

sometimes you have to find the answers to your own questions, this is more of a find the right question type of situation though.

>VP well doing all of the steps over to make sure everything is how its supposed to be is a fairly basic and often used method, thought you got the picture.

He didn't change anything on my router. He changed it on my computer. How would I prevent this?

He didn't fucking change shit you god damn newb.. Chances are another computer on your network had the same IP address so yours changed.

There is no god damn way some guy gained access to your computer through starcraft. Fucking bitch. Something happened, and it took your newb ass forever to fix. When I cant host, i automatically go to Cmd> Ipconfig and check if my ip changed.

Thats your fault if you are so fucking computer illiterate that you can't grasp the concept of how dmz/portforwarding works.

Ill tell you what... Why don't you do me a favor and uninstall windows. Apparently the user friendly interface is too advanced for you.

For once, I agree with Pluto.....

Maybe not that harshly, but the point is very valid.

He didn't fucking change shit you god damn newb.. Chances are another computer on your network had the same IP address so yours changed.

There is no god damn way some guy gained access to your computer through starcraft. Fucking bitch. Something happened, and it took your newb ass forever to fix. When I cant host, i automatically go to Cmd> Ipconfig and check if my ip changed.

Thats your fault if you are so fucking computer illiterate that you can't grasp the concept of how dmz/portforwarding works.

Ill tell you what... Why don't you do me a favor and uninstall windows. Apparently the user friendly interface is too advanced for you.

Lol, Maybe he should switch to vista

Lol, Maybe he should switch to vista

More like Edubuntu amirite?

Well honestly i wasnt gonna be harsh... But then i read his post saying "im gonna do a complete wipe"

and i fucking HATE IT when people reformat their pc to fix problems. That shit is for fucking newbs. If you can't handle windows, uninstall it. The only time i ever reformat is if spyware/malware/viruses do damage to something serious.

But reformatting because you can't host, when it is clearly the settings that are wrong, is fucking retarded...

"Damn, I cant beat this guy on Counter-strike, i think that means i need to do a total wipe".

Well honestly i wasnt gonna be harsh... But then i read his post saying "im gonna do a complete wipe"

and i fucking HATE IT when people reformat their pc to fix problems. That shit is for fucking newbs. If you can't handle windows, uninstall it. The only time i ever reformat is if spyware/malware/viruses do damage to something serious.

But reformatting because you can't host, when it is clearly the settings that are wrong, is fucking retarded...

"Damn, I cant beat this guy on Counter-strike, i think that means i need to do a total wipe".

lol i wonder who the fuck thinks like that.

i should do a total wipe simply because theres more shit than good stuff on my comp and going through deleting and uninstalling all of it would be a pain in the ass.

Well on one end, I agree that reformatting your computer on some occasions helps you free up some space, because there's a lot of stuff you don't even know about that you got a long time ago, and you get rid of those - what you don't know about doesn't hurt if you lose it, right? However, trying to fix a hosting problem which is obviously because of the router is truly hilarious. I agree, Plutomic. You're right.

I agree with pluto as well......99% of the time its the router and in this case it was as well >.> 1% is that a virus is causing to much computer load causing you to lag making your lat through the roof so no one can join you games anyway

I could also be the ISP. I have had a ISP (Quest) that didn't promote gaming so I was never able to host a game while using that ISP. Once I changed ISP's, I had no problems with hosting. And yes the ports were forwarded both times quest just doesn't support online gaming.