Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Winter Desktop

ohhhh that's sexy Death the kid! :D

I know :D!

I used to use Windows Blinds, then I looked at the task manager and saw it was taking 40megs ram and 30 megs VM.

I'm sorry but looks aren't that important.

:o I am using Window Blinds with 256 mb RAM. :D

After installing Window Blinds and selecting a theme, I tried playing Starcraft in windowed and regular mode, and it was a little laggy. Not my internet, but just the game itself. Really noticeable when in the lobby and going from Game List back to Channel Lobby. So, I uninstalled everything and put XP back to default, and it was still laggy. pa9sgh98aregh9raeg

So I said fuck it and reinstalled everything. I hardly play SC anymore, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Eh here is mine not really winter but eh.

We have relatively the same theme, except I like mine more. We have the same start button, but mine only turns that color when I hover over it.

Why are you running 256 ram......

you can build a better computer for cheap now...

Seriously dude, you could spend 500 bucks and get a new computer better than that peice of shit.

I know god damnit. But I'm too addicted to video games and I'll be driving soon.

I could build my own computer for under $300. That's a dual core 2.0 GHz and 3 gb ram.

I know god damnit. But I'm too addicted to video games and I'll be driving soon.

I could build my own computer for under $300. That's a dual core 2.0 GHz and 3 gb ram.

jesus christ only 256MB you can get like a gig for 20 bucks

DDR2 is dirt cheap. If you have this kind of ram, there's no excuse for not upgrading. =p

DDR2 is dirt cheap. If you have this kind of ram, there's no excuse for not upgrading. =p

depends on the speed x3

If I want to upgrade the ram I have right now I'd have to spend around $35 a gig.

kenshyn doesn't have DDR2 he has ram that is currently in the PS2 and PS3 video game consoles.... and they stopped making it for public use which is why its so expensive...

Yeah, RD RAM. Also used in Nintendo 64's -_-

Try searching for some to purchase, it's like $200 for 512

Why do you have that lame ram....

Because this piece of shit 2001-2002 Gateway was handed down to me.

I don't really use my computer much since I received a 360 for Christmas. I'm not that worried about upgrading my computer right now, considering I'll be driving soon.

I'm not that worried about upgrading my computer right now, considering I'll be driving soon.

Same thing for me!

Only I'm getting a car and a laptop for free....