Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Email password To Find Out The TRUTH

Use Your Computer To Find Out The TRUTH About Nearly Anyone!

Are you having trouble in your relationship? Has your spouse's behavior and attitude towards you changed?

You've been told it's all in your imagination. Well, is it or isn't it?

Don't you owe it to yourself to get peace of mind and know the truth?

Infidelity does not discriminate. From our professional experience of more than 6 years, we know it affects anyone regardless of race, color or creed. It does not matter whether you are rich or poor, attractive or not, where you live, or what your age.

Infidelity can exist in your home and you can be it's victim!

We understand your pain, frustration and isolation. WHY? Because many of us have been there. We know how you can gain back control of your life. You need the TRUTH!

We offer Surveillance services as a way to find out and or Find out "what's really going on", the quick and easy way, by providing you the Email Password which your suspect is using...

All you need to do , is to go to -

w w w . h i r e h a c k e r . c o m

w w w . h i r e h a c k e r . c o m

HireHackers cracks the password for you , for flat $200 USD.

For $200 USD, you can have your peace of mind, and know the truth !

I'll do the same service for a 12 pack of Mt. Dew and some skittles ^

I'll settle just for a 20oz of mountain dew and no skittles.

I'd settle for just the skittles.

At least learn to spell Saruman right

Considering it's a scam to steal passwords and highly illegal...

highly illegal... he should accept skittles and mountain?

Lol. Actually, I'd be fairly surprised if it's not a scam. Most email providers (the good ones) ban/lockout ips that have a significant number of bad logins...say 50. 50 chances to guess my password...it's not gonna happen. Even if you got a dedicated distributed system of 100 different computers all on different networks set up, they still couldn't break into an email account.

Suuure...we'll hack the email account. Just give us $300, and you'll hear back from us in a few months...

yeah but think about it. there also cracking into someones aim or something rediculous. most ppl that would actually go here could prob. just guess there significant others password. and $200 hell wouldnt it be cheaper to dl a legit keylogger. and buy a cheap 9mm just incase you do find something out?? but if there making money dont knock em. but isnt this advertisement anyways?? who here needs this site?? maybe if they were taking applications.

With myspace and facebook, it's not hard to guess people's security questions.

Like Sarah Palin!

With myspace and facebook, it's not hard to guess people's security questions.

Like Sarah Palin!

Lmao. Some of her emails were actually fairly amusing ^^

Well shit. I'll do it for free. Hell I'll even get suspended from school for it. (Ask my old school who thought it was necessary to suspend me after I told them all the exploits in their server, and never hacking them...)

Considering it's a scam to steal passwords and highly illegal...

If you judge by things being illegal or not, that throws 95% of the fun things I do out the window xD

I'll do the same service for a 12 pack of Mt. Dew and some skittles ^

Lol, you would.

I'll take the Mt. Dew and skittles too :(

great GC is going to be known for Hacks and hackers who will hack emails for Mt. Dew and Skittles

But we like Mt. Dew and Skittles. :(

BUT WHAT TYPE OF MT.DEW AND SKITTLES!!!

The good old regular mt. Dew with yellow 5 that shrinks your balls. The berry types and code red are for pussies. I like most types of skittles but the original would do just fine.