Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The best night of my life.

LOL I see what you did there.

:)

And yeah we were sober the entire night. lloll.

2000th post.

Prom is where you go out and spend a lot of money on a lot of upper class stuff that you can't afford in real life.

That suit cost me 139 dollars... The tickets 80 (40 for after prom.) Dinner 70, Corsage 40 etc etc etc.

You go to a ballroom and dance and make idiots of yourself in front of your friends. It's really overrated, but hey... Prom wasn't the best part. :)

The best part is the after after prom. (after prom is usually held at some place that is fun and you do "fun" things there. Our's was at a local family fun park.)

After after prom was up in Caesar's head for us. Up in the mountains, I took her to watch the sun rise... and well. You can fill in the rest.

Awesome dude, my prom was one of the best nights of my life too. For me, there was like 12 of us, we got a limo, went to an expensive dinner, went to prom, danced and then went to a hotel for the rest of the night. :)

Awesome dude, my prom was one of the best nights of my life too. For me, there was like 12 of us, we got a limo, went to an expensive dinner, went to prom, danced and then went to a hotel for the rest of the night. :)

Trust me, on the mountain watching the sun rise off of an over look is WAY better.

My best night ever, I remember it well . . . and it wasn't prom.

Trust me, on the mountain watching the sun rise off of an over look is WAY better.

Meh, we can do that anytime. :)

Hotels are always overrated. There was this 4 star hotel I stayed at and I swear it was a 3.5 star.

Edited by Zar

Hotels are always overrated. There was this 4 star hotel I stayed at and I swear it was a 3.5 star.

LOL Wtf. How do you determine that?

Did you dance slasher, I can't imagine you dancing! haha

I HAVEN'T GONE TO PROM YET. :);;

Just. . . like three more years?

Going to the mountains doesn't sound very exciting

Yeah... I did dance. oh, and when journey came on, everyone knew the lyrics lol.

Best part of prom is getting really drunk and doink alot of very cool things :sex:

Check it out:

JOURNEY FTW

...how much did you pay her to go out with you? But seriously people knew the lyrics to journey? half the people I know don't know what journey is.

...how much did you pay her to go out with you? But seriously people knew the lyrics to journey? half the people I know don't know what journey is.

This is why I love Asians. You pay them fye dolla and they love you long time.

And actually nothing. She asked me to her prom. Kinda lame I know, but I can't invite myself to HER prom; my school doesn't have prom.

Going to the mountains doesn't sound very exciting

Try going to them at 3 am on a clear night. You can see so many freaking stars and the city is fucking cool.

Then again, we live in the city. We can't see stars at night from here. But in the mountains you can. It's AMAZING.

Trust me, prom is an awesome night don't skip out on it, you'll have a good time it definitely isn't "all gay". It's a blast.

Unless you have a gay experience then it could be considered as "gay". But gay also means happy so yeah just kinda ranting

I can relate to the "best day of your life" sort of thing. =D

I'm suprised no one asked did you get laid.

Edit: Oh wait my homie xthar isn't here.

Yeah my prom was 3 weeks ago, and now im going to vent.

I got asked by a close friend thats a girl, so it was weird that she asked me. Ok. Whatever. So i asked her to go because thats something you should do, cause its supposed to be sweet when you ask someone to prom.

Anyways, i aksed her like ten times before we went together if she was going to dance, drink and stay out when we went and she assured me she was. ANyways, her best friend really wanted to go to prom with me, she happens to be a long long time ago ex. But yeah, she didnt say she was mad or anything, but i guess to spitew me she intentionally ruined my dates night. 15 minutes after we got there, my date is all upset cause her best friend is out getting high. She doesnt want to dance, and then she says she wants to go home. Wow i was like wtf. So yeah she calls her friend from work to get her, so i have to wait there with her for nearly an hour so she can use my keys to get her keys from my car and her stuff. so finally i get back to prom, and now i dont have a date. Anyways. I spent 140 on my tux, 80 on tickets, 100 on dinner, and another 100 on a hotel room., oh and 45 on Apple Pie (the drink i made) anyways i still used the hotel room cause i found another girl who i had dated earlier in the year and we hung out with some friends after and got drunk and shit. But still. Still ghavent talked to myfriend yet.,

Anyways/ Whew. Happy i vented that again. Everytime i tell it, thats the third time, i feel better.

Prom was overrated. I still had fun and went with the hottest girl in school.