Sign in to follow this  

Hell it's about time

well people are getting ready to buy SC2 at midnight launch across the world. It's been many years of multiplayer experience and left with a cliff hanger for the campaign. Now all we can do is wait for Wings of Liberty. and the next 2 expansions... yippie.

So random question what are you guys possibly doing over the next few days that won't be starcraft 2. if you can't think of anything I undertstand

Oh and restrain yourself from spoilers!

I have it! The real ID friend will come in handy between blizzard games. But omg its amazing so far.

Meh I don't know but we're probably gonna get a new computer in the next upcoming months and my dad wants me to pick out a good one and yeah It'll be better. It can handle everything on SC2 very well just not the graphics.

Like 1.5 gb ram, 3.00 ghz I don't know what my video card is though

Meh I don't know but we're probably gonna get a new computer in the next upcoming months and my dad wants me to pick out a good one and yeah It'll be better. It can handle everything on SC2 very well just not the graphics.

Like 1.5 gb ram, 3.00 ghz I don't know what my video card is though

I have it! The real ID friend will come in handy new uggs between blizzard games. But omg its amazing so far.

Lmao, yeah they put a lot of work into the whole thing. Everyone wanna share their Character Names + Codes?

Python; 128

Thanks for sharing the very useful information. It will be very helpful for us. There is a also imporant message which I offer to you. Welcome to know new uggs/chloe bags/mbt shoes clearance :spiteful: I don't know but we're probably gonna get a new computer in the next upcoming months and my dad wants me to pick out a good one and yeah It'll be better.

Thanks for sharing the very useful information. It will be very helpful for us. There is a also imporant message which I offer to you. Welcome to know new uggs/chloe bags/mbt shoes clearance :spiteful: I don't know but we're probably gonna get a new computer in the next upcoming months and my dad wants me to pick out a good one and yeah It'll be better.

Quite possibly the worst bot message i have ever read

What and huh?

When you create your Battle.net character for StarCraft II, you give it a name and receive a code. To view this code go to your friends list, click "Add Friend" and in the window to the top right is your code. To add someone who you haven't had a match with, you require both their name and code.