Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

WE CAN GET THE SERVER BACK

Fill me in on whats happening so far?

Edited by Luna

I have decided to rent the server because I have the money without donations. Aloani will help me configure Tmod on it. The new INet Visa is being made. It will take 2 days. After that I will put money in it and it will take ! more day. Then I will tell Aloani to see my screen and we will rent the server.

Aloani, on Saturday we will go on TeamViewer so that we rent the server. OK?

I'm still here guys I will help support in anyway I can. I will leave the forums open, setup the domain so it can connect to the new server and update the connection posts so people can find the server. I also don't mind posting around other server lists to drive some traffic. Once you have an IP address please let me know.

Thank you XGhozt.

Guest Tobeh

Hip-Hip-Hurrah for Demon!

xD

Guest Aloani

Ok demon just send me an email and thanks XGhozt

I'm still here guys I will help support in anyway I can. I will leave the forums open, setup the domain so it can connect to the new server and update the connection posts so people can find the server. I also don't mind posting around other server lists to drive some traffic. Once you have an IP address please let me know.

Aloani, will there be a difference if I rent the server on my Macintosh and then enter the server from the windows to hire the people, or should I do it directly from the Windows?

Guest Aloani

Aloani, will there be a difference if I rent the server on my Macintosh and then enter the server from the windows to hire the people, or should I do it directly from the Windows?

I don't think it will make a difference but do it on windows just incase

So when do u guys think the server will be up, and if u need help with it just tell me and ill try my best to help u

Momo, for sure it will be up this Saturday, and XGhozt, if you are reading this, please answer my P.M's

Edited by Ruler of War
P.M.S xD sorry I couldn't help it roflmao.

Aloani, there is 1 problem, how will I know when you are on so that we share my screen? That is why I thought that Skype would be better.

Guest Aloani96

Ok add now arab77

Anything you guys need, im here. I'm pretty good with servers.

So just ask if you need help. :D

Guest Aloani

Ok add now arab77

A-Rab77

So Aloani when you two end up getting the server up and running what position could I fill? Preferably a house head. Eh? lol

Well I want a better position than a prof and I'd make an amazing house head. :P

Ska, we picked 3 house heads. Maybe you will be Gryffindor head.

Aloani, is your real name Ahmed Al Mutairi?

Speaking of positions, what about me?

Luna, you will become a prof if you are capable and you have knowledge on the subject, if not, you will remain headboy

Demon will i still be perfect since i already was?

Guest Tobeh

Hey ska, We can share the position of HoH ravenclaw

xD