Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Whats The Point

Not trying to be in all.. but whats the point of playing a great game with hackers... what if you guys was playing and hackers pwned the shit out of you... not being mean guys but hey hacking aint all the fun in games llike warcraft it just kills the fun ;)

Then why are you here? lol

It's because hacking makes things even funner. Like if you are hacking against stupid people... It is funny when they don't know it's you.

there are extra things you can do with hacks. like multicommand.

I still dont know any hax that are undectiable for wc3 that rnt private.....

Its fun, as long as it isnt too extreme, and you dont abuse it. Such as drop hacks.

hacking makes a 10 year old pc game fun. You can do different things that you couldn't before.

True, but its annoying when you get dropped just because you are better than them..

Drop hack is undetectable, enless someone reports you. Then you get flagged and watched and then banned. But that is not even public. So really only custom games on games you dont host with it on is the only thing undetectable. But then again custom games arent really that great. Thats why wc3 melee is so great :(

I would never play starcraft again if it wasnt for the hacks. It gives me a reason to expect something new rather than just a bug fix. And it gives hack makers something new to come up with. Thats why you play with friends only. And if you want to play a ncie game with friends just shout in the shoutbox for everyone to go to teh clan channel.

Players only complain when the hacks are used against them. But then once you get then its 2 times as fun knowing that both of you can do the same thing! makes you accually. Makes it harder, more intresting.

I totally agree that it makes the game way more unpredictable. I love using the hacks. Actually the hacks got me playing that game again. Something new to master I guess for me anyways.

Most hacks add to the fun of the game, usually if the opponet is also using the hacks. It adds a completly new aspect of the game that the creators didnt intend... :(

I take what i said back. Thanks for showing me the way of the hack is much more fun

Who are you sh!ting, you only made this thead so you gain more GP.

Edited by NickF

He has a point

~closed~

the only hacks i dont like are crash and drop hacks