Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.13f] Zero Cracked Full

File Name :: Zero Cracked Full

Author :: Freedom

Category :: 1.13f

Description ::

v1.0 uncomplete

Comming Soon

Hey I am only in the starting stages. It is very unstable and it causes temp bans every 5 or so mins. Also It cracks only anout 50% of the time. It includes all the same features as the orignal zero and is the same in everything eccept the user and password requirement. Here is a preview of the loader

Updated Wed, May 10 2006 9:36 pm

View File

this seems verry unlikley, however ill try it out

ps- arent you the one who was making that cloak hack?

Why not just use inhale and annhilation? Zero is gay.

annihilation has a sprite protection thing...

BTW, Freedom is still working on the unit cloak thing. he is simply taking a breather from it to refresh his brain...

Here's your antisprite protection in 2 lines.

protecton db 0E9h,0D6h,00h

invoke WriteMem, 004D401Ch, addr protecton, 3

It's noobishly easy to make.

Thanx! Now I just hae to figure out what to do with that.. :confused:

XGhozt, all you do is add a hotkey to it using Bulk's inhale template..

lmao XGhozt, if you had competent staff, you probably would have already released a dll by now.

Yeah, Iv tried to make a hack before, I just managed to get txt to show up, then I gave up.. lol

How can I compete with inhale and zero.. I would need some help from lots of people..

XGhozt, all you do is add a hotkey to it using Bulk's inhale template..

I was being sarcastic.. lol =]

Thanx! Now I just hae to figure out what to do with that.. :confused:

And this is a hacking site... Lol. Don't worry I know what to do with them. Use T-Search DASM and OllyDBG on it to make yourself a DAT that will work on SC. Yes it will work! I do it for all my files, just find the source and figure it out.

Accually you use those to find the variables and then apply the use of them with that inhale template for example..

See those lines he typed? Put them in you will find the offset, use that and trash the old data and put in the new data you want which I think is there and there you go...

he just stated that you use them with the inhale template. madchat, i dont think you know wat your talkign about...

You guys are stupid, I gave you the damn ASM source. All you need to do is set up a hotkey... MadChat, You're not a 1337 hacker so stop acting like one.

And this is a hacking site... Lol. Don't worry I know what to do with them. Use T-Search DASM and OllyDBG on it to make yourself a DAT that will work on SC. Yes it will work! I do it for all my files, just find the source and figure it out.

i have no idea wtf that means lol

You guys are stupid, I gave you the damn ASM source. All you need to do is set up a hotkey... MadChat, You're not a 1337 hacker so stop acting like one.

lol thnx for telling him. :P

I never said I was a 1337 hacker did I? Now this is turning into a flame board huh? Well buddy, I know what I am doing and yes you can make SC dats you fvcking noob. Now listen, lets hear what you use. You probably don't know what the "letters and numbers" mean do you?

oh come on, u should do this in the others section where XGhozt doesnt want to see it :)

Zero is out of date so why bother trying to crack it, just stick with inhale or zephyr because all other hacks like anni, panic, and stigmata are buggy and suck..