Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Panic V1.1.5 Tutorial v1.03 NOTE:Panic 1.1.5 is PATCHED!

yes, but maybe that are??? It just might take awhile.

P.S. You are almost dead.

Panic was awesome.. I hope it can eventually be in some way adapted to work on v114

Ask Skyz about that, I think he will probably make another one soon.

I hope so.

And i hope i can get my comp sorted out by then cause right now i cant use any hacks for v114

So as of now, there's no working mineral hack?

Pretty much no PUBLIC mineral hack for the current patch

And your implying that you have a private mineral hack?

o0o LOL THNX >.<

It would only work offline, but I could make you guys a Mineral and Gas hack + Unlimted units. :D

I didn't think there would be a point in uploading an offline hack, but somone else did and most thought it was cool, So I don't see why I don't lol.

After you upload that thing, you should TEACH us how to make one :P Then everyone would think you were even kewler :D

After you upload that thing, you should TEACH us how to make one :P Then everyone would think you were even kewler :D

haha I'll see if I can get it done by the end of this week. And if going off what you said that means everyone already thinks I'm "kewl" :biggrin: This is news to me haha

but yeah I'll see if I can write up a tutorial as I make it as well. A Ghoztcraft Exclusive. :yes:

zomg I better beg XGhozt to put ion that rep system again rofl, Gonna use it big time here. >.<

YOU LACK COMMON SENSE!!!

Look how old the thread is! Has Patch 1.14 been out for a full year? No.

I know you haven't played SC in a long time, but still. You were on bnet just a couple of weeks ago.