Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Fastest Possible Map

Fastest Possible Map  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is this really a noob map?

• Yes!!!!
    • No!!!!!
    • Both!!!!!
    • I dont give a shit!!!!

I have more fun on a money map. I just like being able to build faster, and having to control many more units than one would on a normal map.

Mineral siege maps are fun too, but I personally prefer the money maps.

Fastest maps arent for noobs unless 70% of all Sc players are noobs then yes fastest maps are for noobs. But personaly fastest maps are so much funner than LT or BGH.

I play them, make them, love them.

It's just old. Everyone knows the FPME layout by heart. Someone needs to come up with something more creative, check out my Port Authority map for something different

fastest is so ****ing noobish... I mean you totally lose the strategical aspect of the game its just MASS MASS MASSSSSSSSS, and i mean having microing skills is useless in this map too.

LT and Luna are much better maps...

Fastest maps .. well they go real fast. I like Micro Islands =). The best :).

they go a little to fast I'd say... Under five minutes for an army to come attacking you is pretty quick.

this is a nooby map, but noobs can't play it. understand? noobs are slow-ass creatures that can't think with average speed, noobs play PRO maps - as BGH - cause it takes more time to develop a base & army.

So i like only use fastest maps. Im no noob. Just because we play differently doesnt make us noobs. They just have so much more action that i enjoy it more.

Note: i would get owned without fastest maps.

yeah tell me about it. i wish i was better without fastest maps.

One time i played 1v1 with zerg. the guys used cosairs to kill all my overloards over and over agian. I was so pissed.

I have to use hacks when playing those.

All u ppl that say $$$$$ maps are 4 noobs i beg 2differ,jst becoz we dont like 2 play maps that take 10mins make 1scv were the noobs???? meh u ppl have no idea, learn 2build fast then u might enjoy playin fastest$$$$$$$$$

lotsa skill, no skill, getting all the money u can is fuun ^_^ though all the rushing can get on your nerves...

I think that is all skill,Because you need to build a defence in 5 minutes,which is really hard.