Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Aliens

we will never be able to proove that they exist...until the world is still around that we like customize our selves to that we dont have to breathe air...

but if you think we are the only ones in the universe that has no borders...youre crazy...were special but not that special...

thats what i think

There probably is some race of aliens in the universe, but all the "evidence" that aliens exist as of now are obviously fake...

well i seriously am in the belief that other life forms exsist in our universe. I DO not believe that aliens have ever been to earth.

You can look at the pictures of mars and believe that life obviously exsisted there at some point long ago. I mean if there was water there there could have been al sorts of life there.

There has most def been life on mars...but i dont think anymore

And tehres gotta be stuff of life around the other planets...maybe pluto...aliens that could withstand the cold

i dont think aliens exists, but i think that we arent the only race to have ever made mechanical mechines

Its impossible to say. But its also very likly that in the thousands of other galaxies, there are other life forms. If there was a smarter race then us out their, they wold have found us by now.

Its kinda like the whole things about time travel. If we where ever to be able to do it, dont you think we would know already? I aint see anyone from the future before. If it was going to happen, someone would have travled here already.

those are good points....like I said I DO believe that their are other life forms, it is foolish to think that in a huge universe like ours that there is no other life forms out there....They might be the same as us, they could live in another dimension or something to where we couldn't even see them. I do think that it is crazy to say that aliens have ever been to our planet....

As far as pluto goes, I am not sure it even exists anymore..

and they say theres no life on pluto...you never know...there could be aliens that live in the mad cold

There is no doubt in my mind that aliens exist. There is most definantly life on other planets, there are thousands of galaxies in our universe alone, not to mention there is more than one universe. Space is endless, as hard as that is to picture, there is indefinantly planets like our own that can sustain life as we know it, or life that is totally differant.

i agree with NickF, the odds that we are alone are very miniscule....

If there was a smarter race we would probly never see them, since the universe if infinity.

Yes, and no. Who knows we may evntually be able to create worm holes to travel across the universe. w00t Stargate, the reality edition.

Edited by NickF

I agree some with NickF, on some of the points.

I do not think we will ever see them, or be able to go to planets that have intelligent life forms. I mean who's to say that there aren't aliens on any of the planets, what if they are beings we can't see with our eyes, or any of our senses....just something to think about

being's we cant see with our senses.... they could simply be beings in another dimension... still exists in our universe but we cant see them...

most defintlaey another animal somewhere in our universe. it would seem unlikely they would be smarter. it is also very doubtful they ever went to earth. if they did, they would have no reason not to show themselves. it would also seem unliekyl they would be hostile to us since if they can space travel, they can just as easily go to another planet to get whatever they were gunna need from earth (unless its info).

well now that we are in the process of talking about these htngs... here is a link to the website of a radio station i often listen to...

Coast to Coast AM

I just have a hard time believing that aliens ever have been to earth, or that they would even want to come in the first place.

i kinda think they have been here...

I just have a hard time believing that aliens ever have been to earth, or that they would even want to come in the first place.

well, of course they would want to come. to learn things from us like we can from them and have both races grow. maybe they've already solved world hunger but cant cure some viruses or deseises that we can.

read the entire series of Ender's Game, later on they get into very good reasoning behind co-existing intelligent races...

I just don't believe that they have been to earth, that is all

we will never be able to proove that they exist...until the world is still around that we like customize our selves to that we dont have to breathe air...

but if you think we are the only ones in the universe that has no borders...youre crazy...were special but not that special...

thats what i think

never is a long time. I think that eventually we will be able to travel the stars and find out for ourselves

There has most def been life on mars...but i dont think anymore

And tehres gotta be stuff of life around the other planets...maybe pluto...aliens that could withstand the cold

yes there was:

http://www.firstscience.com/site/articles/mars.asp

The universe is HUGE for there not to be a life form out there seems absolutly poposterous. As for other beings coming to other...well...it cna go either way, first off if they did why didn't they try to communicate with us, unless they have a no tampering with developing worlds rule.

The Universe is not Endless. Thats impossible, there is an end to everything.

Do you know what a worm hole is? (THis is in my own words)

A worm whole is when a huge sun/start dies. It takes a long time to happen but im not sure exactly how long. First the sun/start expands untill it has nothing left to live on, then if its big enough it implods. Created a black hole. THe Black hole is so dence that it compresses everything, even air can not escape it.

After that I dont remember I fell asleep in class.. But when I woke up it was talking about how it creates new galaxies.

Also, the univerise has been exapanding, but at one point, we too will impload. I think our sun has only50 mil years or something left before it starts to expand then we the first 3 planets are fucked over. Thats including us.

Also, I know im getting off topic, but in the next 50 years The polar ice caps are going to be melted 100% THen its Ice Age 2 baby. Florica and California a gone. And Storms are going to start happening more and more often in the next 50 years. Example would be the last one that flooded florida. Bigger ones are on its way.

I find an intrest in this stuff for some reason.

I think there might be a planet out there exactly the same as ours. I dont belive in chance but I dont think I belive in God. If there is only one God, then that would mean there is no other life. Becuase he only created adam and eve, or w/e the hell it sais.

But then again, that also brings up crap about how the bible was ritten becuase things could not be explaind rathionaly. But im not even going there..

yes there has to be life other than us

what are the odds that billions of galaxies and trillinos of solar systems

that there is another planet that is the perfect distance form the sun to sustain life

there has to be

of course whether they are smarter than us does not matter in the least

if we do not have the materials to make somethign that can't even take people TO mars

then they probably don't have it either

they cant reach us, we cant reach them

and ghozt...melted ice caps won't make a new ice age...

that will flood earth

ICE is frozen not melted..

it might result in it after the atmosphere tries to correct the error

but not directly...

what you people are missing lets thing here area 51 whos to say theres not any of em there i mean maybe they did land on earth.