Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.13e] Annihilation X2 Revision 1

File Name :: Annihilation X2 Revision 1

Author :: XGhozt

Category :: 1.13e

Description ::

POSSIBLE VIRUS, BE AWARE Ghoztcraft IS NOT REPONCILBE, DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK.

----------------------------------------

Annihilation X2 Revision 1

Changes: Removed Drop Hack

Powered by AMD Athlon 64 FX-57

Programmed by AgentGOD & NickF

Thanks to Zynastor for Command Engine

HotKeys:

F5 - Terran Mineral Hack

F6 - Supply Hack (Probably patched)

F7 - Zerg Mineral Hack (Probably patched)

F8 - Unit Crash

F9 - "Rock" Mineral Hack

F11 - Freeze Crash

F12 - Lag Defender

Commands:

/cancel - The Cancel tool for "Nydus Anywhere"

Note: To use the nydus anywhere "hack", you must have a Zerg Hive. You build a Nydus canal anywhere.

Now, hit enter, and type /cancel, but do NOT hit enter yet. Now, tell that nydus canal to nydus to anywhere, but select the nydus (the new one that is building),

and hit enter. Now you should get a drone. Anything you send through the nydus will come out of the drone. If you tell the drone to build something, that will become it.

If you kill the drone, or whatever, the next created unit will become the exit. If nothing gets created, and you send a unit through, Starcraft will crash.

Extra Features:

Auto-Null drop box timer

Auto Host Hack

Updated Thu, Dec 29 2005 6:10 pm

View File

Edited by XGhozt

LOL i just submitted that like a couple secconds after you damnit...

[Edit]

F7 - Zerg Mineral Hack (Probably patched

does this guy even test the hacks he makes..?

Edited by Lost

LOL i just submitted that like a couple secconds after you damnit...

[Edit]

does this guy even test the hacks he makes..?

Idiots like you are what make the world run. He doesn't tell you exactly how to work them, or Blizzard would have patched the next hour. He depends on our intelligence to move in and try to work them, or to give up if you have no idea what you're doing.

They don`t work stupido! This is the true , The supply hack was patched ! Select CC hit f6 and a scv will start building and when you cancel it you will recieve only minerals , but your supply limit will remain the same as it was. It works like shitty mineral hack ...thats all!

They don`t work stupido! This is the true , The supply hack was patched ! Select CC hit f6 and a scv will start building and when you cancel it you will recieve only minerals , but your supply limit will remain the same as it was. It works like shitty mineral hack ...thats all!

agentgod ur going to release this every where u can??? Great hack

Searche ur dummer than u think and ALL THESE work except for the ones that say maybe patched!

PEOPLE USE UR COMMON SENCE!(if u have any)

ill just tell u how f5 works: make sure u can build a comsat station (Acadamy, 50min/50gas). click on ur commandcenter and press f5 or hold.

have any of you even tested the damn thing? no one has posted about them testing it and it working :unsure:

most of it works

Idiots like you are what make the world run. He doesn't tell you exactly how to work them, or Blizzard would have patched the next hour. He depends on our intelligence to move in and try to work them, or to give up if you have no idea what you're doing.

and your the type of person that downloads anything and gets all sorts of viruses

i got it and it all works except for the obvious (probably patched) ones, and the rock hack, it crashes me every time i try it, any help?

File Name :: Annihilation X2 Revision 1

Author :: AgentGOD & NickF

Category :: 1.13e

Description ::

Annihilation X2 Revision 1

Changes: Removed Drop Hack

Powered by AMD Athlon 64 FX-57

Programmed by AgentGOD & NickF

Thanks to Zynastor for Command Engine

HotKeys:

F5 - Terran Mineral Hack

F7 - Zerg Mineral Hack (Probably patched)

F8 - Unit Crash - discoverd by Ganta

F9 - "Rock" Mineral Hack

F11 - Freeze Crash

F12 - Lag Defender

Commands:

/cancel - The Cancel tool for "Nydus Anywhere"

Note: To use the nydus anywhere "hack", you must have a Zerg Hive. You build a Nydus canal anywhere.

Now, hit enter, and type /cancel, but do NOT hit enter yet. Now, tell that nydus canal to nydus to anywhere, but select the nydus (the new one that is building),

and hit enter. Now you should get a drone. Anything you send through the nydus will come out of the drone. If you tell the drone to build something, that will become it.

If you kill the drone, or whatever, the next created unit will become the exit. If nothing gets created, and you send a unit through, Starcraft will crash.

Extra Features:

Auto-Null drop box timer

Auto Host Hack

View File

gee, im so glad ppl give credit when it's dew....

Poor Ganta..

agentgod ur going to release this every where u can??? Great hack

Searche ur dummer than u think and ALL THESE work except for the ones that say maybe patched!

PEOPLE USE UR COMMON SENCE!(if u have any)

ill just tell u how f5 works: make sure u can build a comsat station (Acadamy, 50min/50gas). click on ur commandcenter and press f5 or hold.

You are a MORON ! You can`t read or you can`t follow one idea . For you information one topic is based on opinions , that are displayed like replay of the previous comments. You really can`t imagine how stupid you are. I suggest 2 things for you

1)1st READ , THEN POST USELESS SPAM REPLAY !

2)THINK TWICE AND THEN FLAME!

Conclusion : Commit Siucide (next time)

Mr Stupid, I am answoring to the useless comments that guys like Lost subbmits! AgentGod is simply a noob ,who steal other ppl`s work and release it to the public (like Phermy , who used Zynator`s Overlord hack in Zero).I am stating that THE SUPPLY HACK DOES NOT WORK AND IT CAN BE USED LIKE MINERAL HACK, BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO READ! I have not said that this hack doesn`t work . Next time, when you use your brain , try to search Google for instructions.

Edited by Searche

I dont think you should use this hack. It seems to be a waste of time...

And Space? :(

O shit............ I'm fucked then......

sorry for spamming lol its just I hate getting viruses

is there really a virus i would dl it but if i get a virus i wont see the daylight if tommorrow :(

I know, but I'm not sure.....I hope this DOES not have a virus or ill come to Agent God's house and beat him up till he dies and wreck his whole house and say, youv'e been punked asshole!

I think this might have a virus aswell..Plus the hack is useless.By the time you get an academy and are able to make a Comsat center,a good player wouldve rushed you by then..Now if it was the zero golds terran hack then i would be pissing all over myself..\

(i used this hack,i dont like it,it makes the game lagg.probably is a virus.i dont give a fuck.my comp is already shit,only 128 mb of ram,rofl,i hope this comp does die so i can get my parents to buy me a new one,i mean come on,128 mb of ram!!!I HAVE HAD IT FOR 3 YEARS AND I STILL HAVEN GOTTEN MORE RAM,DAMNIT)

So, lol I had an old computer with 64 ram for 6 or 7 years and then my parents bought me a new computer with 1 gig of ram for christmas and let me open it early

i crash when hosting a game and trying to move someone

i also crash using the zerg rock hack with plenty of supply and money to make the drone

the macros also crash me at random

it'd be nice if it didn't crash lol

i crash when hosting a game and trying to move someone

i also crash using the zerg rock hack with plenty of supply and money to make the drone

the macros also crash me at random

it'd be nice if it didn't crash lol

This is not a Crash ... It is so called "Private Shit Filter" made by AgentGod for dudes like you :P

zero gold has been cracked, nobody will want to use this when there is a better hack available