Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Was "busted"

Dear Valued Customer,

It has come to our attention that your board at Ghoztcraft.net/forums is currently running without a license key. A license key, when installed, enables us to quickly verify your customer status.

Well guys, truth is I never paid for IPB Services. So, now that they found me I had to pay for one, it was $411 for the stuff we have here. That was all VIP donations and ads. If it was not for you guys and espesially i-8-my-goldfish this site would have been closed down for good. I dont know if someone reported us, or we just got to popular and they where doing their search or what ever, but we now only have $180 in the bank. I need support guys, im asking for help, more vip members more donations, more ad clicking if you see something that intrest's you, etc..

Technicaly Ghoztcraft is 100% "legal" now. Thank you all. I did realize something during all this. Ghoztcraft is "owned" by me, but it is run by you guys. Without any of you we would be no where. Please keep that in mind, a website is about who goes there, now just what's on the site.

This server is 180+ a month, I need some help. o.o

~XGhozt

PS: Ads have made su about $70+ in USD

this site costs alot

this site costs alot

45% of it is funded by you guys.. :hi:

im too poor to give direct donations, but i click ads sometimes.

i just went add crazy hope it helps but sorry to hear it but maybe it was for the better now your legal. it all catches up with you in the end it always douse it is only a matter of time. at least you wont have to be careful about it any more.

i just went add crazy hope it helps but sorry to hear it but maybe it was for the better now your legal. it all catches up with you in the end it always douse it is only a matter of time. at least you wont have to be careful about it any more.

True.. Now I have to find out how to un-edit my IPB and put in the legal keys.. :pirate:

Well, sorry I don't have money right now. If you cant find the money, a free forum I recommend is 'MyBB', www.bigtalkforums.com is running on it.

Anyways, good luck.

ghozt hopfuly you got the lifetime licence

and did oyu buy gallery and blog too?

and no way to remove the nulls you r have to reinstall our files :)

lol, I asked how to undo my nulling already :) Oh, and yeah i paid for all of those.. Inculding the CR Removal.

Wow .. maybe I should donate my 6 bucks. XD

If I had a job, since I don't pay bills yt, I'd donate like mebe $50 or $100 a week.

But I'm still working on getting a job :)

Donate it on my acount 8)

Go for it ^_^

Yay more donations. Thank you everyone for your support!! :banana:

Yay, ghozt is finnaly exposed as a pirater... I was suspicious.

Casper illegal..

ZOMG U SHUD GO GO PRIZON!!!@1211 :(

Man i thought you dropped off the face of the earth.

Next pay check I can probably donate. Yeah, I don't see a problem with that.

yay more donations

Im new to this site but i like it im going to donate because i dont want somethin i just joined to end.

Im new to this site but i like it im going to donate because i dont want somethin i just joined to end.

If your not lieing, ill give you a cookie. ^_^

And V.I.P. membership. Lol.

ill give him a big mac

Sign in to follow this