Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

TUNS {vs} UN

So it is a war. This will be interesting. Choosing sides. The good vs. the bad. I dnt know who is who yet. It would be sweet if people start picking sides. Have the whole site involved with this little game of cat and mouse. I am on the TUNS side. Me and Plutomic started this to balence things out. You see if everone joined the UN where would the conflict be. So TUNS is going to make things a bit more interesting. The UN have one rule. Not to attack other members. If you get to many people to join that group. Then there would be no people to attack. But the new people that join the game. -Report By, Grim

I am right if you think about. If there was only one group it would be no fun.

I dnt know how long this war will last. Or who is going to win. But Plutomic we need more members. Oh and I beat the crap out of falco216 today. By like 20k damage.

My army is growing very rapidly..All i have to do is buy army and weapons and im set..I already have a pretty good defense

My attack right now is 72k +. We will grow in size. No big deal we got time. The UN lost a person the other day.

and that person was me because most of the UN had high money and i couldn't attack them

I dnt know how long this war will last. Or who is going to win. But Plutomic we need more members. Oh and I beat the crap out of falco216 today. By like 20k damage.

but u and pluto put together are still 1-2 hundred k benth me and t(x.x)o

woo im a newb not afraid to admit but once my brain is filled with stuff then i can make fun of the newbs actually not really....im not mean like that

woo its me