Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Whats the point?

guys whats the point in makin all these hack if b.net is just gonna patch them out again?... lol 8)

hmmm because we can find a way around it and it wastes thousands of hours spent makeing the patch

very true but it will probably take longer 4 us hackers 2 make the new ones from scratch, i mean the good ones, not like the skanky map hack that dont even show u the minimap lol! ;)

lol dude i call it: ****ing blizzard with a heat lamp LOL

hahhahahahhahahaha :thumbsup: good 1!, but seriously i tried out that kc multihack... yea sure the multicomand works, but whats the point in havin a map hack that dont show u the mini map lol! its useless, no offence kc :D

ya know somebody has to make like a revised version of inhale that can spoof and drop and macros and all that

:) is he workin on it now? :D hopefully he is!!! what did u think of panic? i thought it was amazin lol! very user friendly :)

but really people need to just realese the whole hack and not do this private/public shit

yea lol 8) i hate it when people jusst put out lil bits at a time, it pi$$es me off lol :D

if i ever get ahold of private pannic im releasing it

lol yea but seein as the stupid 1.14 patch has literally blown panic away, there would be no point... dont ya think?

yea lol 8) i hate it when people jusst put out lil bits at a time, it pi$$es me off lol :D

They need some advantage for themselves,i would do the same thing if i knew how make hacks

lol but most of the b.net people do use hacks lol!!! ive seen them use em, i bet they have like a whole computa just 4 hacks n when they bring out a new patch, they just get the new hacks off of the computa, while we av to wait like weeks to get ours, !!! u call that unfair? i dont!

its called sticking it to the man

I hope they don't make Inhale, Panic, or any more cheating hack, after a year of hacking I have seen what it does to ppl. So since the patched I have been playing hackless and I am having so much fun!!!!!!. Dunno why it took me so long to realize that. I have reported 5 hackers so far who have gotten suspended ^^. lol

hahhahahahhahahaha :thumbsup: good 1!, but seriously i tried out that kc multihack... yea sure the multicomand works, but whats the point in havin a map hack that dont show u the mini map lol! its useless, no offence kc :)

kc's mini map works along with the map hack, so you should know what your saying before you say it.

What is the point for making any cheat to a game? LOL. Its the fun of being able to do it, and also to be able to beat a game, or do something that someone else can't do easier...LOL if that makes any sence

On XGhozt's private server you can use patch 1.13f, I tried. Also I have panic 1.1.5 Private ^_^

Nice, this new server is the shit, and also it takes blizz months to make a new patch, it takes hours-weeks to make a good hack.

they make hacks because they can. if u could, u would. NOW SHUT UP... (this is to the topic starter)

Its cool that we can go back and use old versions of hacks!!

Hell yes!

hacks pwn as simple as that,

programers make hacks for fun,

and people use hacks for more fun,

seems hacking isgood in the long run :)

Edited by adam591