Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

1.14 hacks all in one

All i get is open process failed!!

Everytime i try to use something that uses the loader it messes up like that. what is going on

hmmm, i think if u do wha deluca says, u will be fine, dont be all ancious and say oo dont work, just make sure u do it alll correctly.

man, everyone is starting to have problems using this hack... must I make a tutorial for this thing too?

viper i dont think it is really necessary but if u want u can make a tutorial

me niether, but damn. It's not that hard to work the damn thing

hahaha until someone crys for a hero to save the day the hero will not come to save the day

wow gamepin ur GUI is MUCH better than his, GJ!

No i mean anytime i try to use something that uses the loader it says

Process failed!!

The loader wont inject the dlls for some reason. Why is that and how can i fix it??

Gamepin, I can edit the submitted downloadable file and have our GUI in there, since yours is much more sleek.

I would need the prog though, if it's ok with you.

that would be awesome way better

Mind updating those links? All are broken/file removed

Ps sry for bumping

Wtf..

I don't even remember this topic..

nice and for people want to know where to get x4lite priv go to *********** some thing like that

Please do not advertise sites that retarded here.

I already have this long before I joined GC! ;) Besides I have a more rare hack than that. 2 major hacks all in one with other hacks with a code breaker that enables 1.13 hacks working onto 1.14.

Dude, that Annihilation X4 Private is actually 9 damn months old!!! Stop linking it to people. If you want Annihilation X4 then go to ****************** . You may get Oblivion from bwhacks.com.

No reason to update this, this is way too old.

Stop advertising such stupid websites

i know but every1 still want that hack on Ghoztcraft zerogamers bwhacks

NO ONE wants a hack that is outdated and buggy, a hack that most likely crashes and most of its options are not even implemented yet. Dude, no one wants that version.

If your special enough, you can get all the 1.14 hacks working and not buggy from me on AIM lol. 14 hacks all working together with no interference. Only special people have recieved this zip file.

If your special enough, you can get all the 1.14 hacks working and not buggy from me on AIM lol. 14 hacks all working together with no interference. Only special people have recieved this zip file.

My mom says im special! lmao

ps. Yea for the sake of dropping backstabbers/flammers/idiots it would be a neat tool to try

yo starcraftsuxxass remeber i pm u kida i use to pm u alot but can u pm the 14 hacks working together? i dont want to download winamp and his links are disable

I can only PM you like 12 of the 14 hacks since 2 of them are listed in the VIP Section. And they are the best ones lol...

Oh, and BTW, it's AIM, or AOL Instant Messenger. Not winamp... And what links are disabled?