Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

OUWWW IThurts.. kinda.. im still unmb ^_^

I jsut got my mulard pulled, all of them.. 5.. Im still lile high on drugs I cant walk and stuff, HAHAH

weeee *oh oh the pain*

i cant read the screennn, and i have liek no cordination right now.. so dontt le at mu spellib werr...

lol.. stupid drugs..r

brush your teeth,

p.s:

PWND

lol if anyone but u or some1 important made this thread everyone would flame him and they wouldnt seem cool at all.

NUMB CHUCKING!!!!!

Billy: But what's numb chucking? Like the ninjas?

Bob: No It's when we inject your body with novacaine and chuck you down the mountain!

Billy: Yay!!!!! Let's go!

EDIT: Thank you Robot Chiken ^_^

Edited by DeLuca

It was in an episode of Robot Chicken

hahahahaha alll jokes. Keep using them drugs or u will regret not having fun when your older.

I jsut got my mulard pulled, all of them.. 5.. Im still lile high on drugs I cant walk and stuff, HAHAH

weeee *oh oh the pain*

i cant read the screennn, and i have liek no cordination right now.. so dontt le at mu spellib werr...

lol.. stupid drugs..r

MUST BE meaning those wisdom teeth....OUCH!! takes a few days but you will glad you did it now...not when you are OLd and gray... I have a brother that did it when he was in the navy, they made him get up and go the very next day....THATS not fair... glad you told those on your site...know they alllllll feel for you...could be them..

Ohhh now i get it yeah i had that done toooo. BUt they gave me the gas. IT was awesome while it lasted. And then the pain and sweelling for 2 weeks. Still is a little ****ed though i have holes in my mouth.

LOL at first i thought u were talking about the illeagal kind

brush your teeth,

p.s:

PWND

Stupid idiot. They got pulled becuase they were growing SIDEWAYS IN MY MOUT. Everyone has to get them pulled sooner of later. :tease:

Most of the time the dentist will automatically tell you to have your wisdom teeth pulled. I should have had mine pulled well before I did. They serve no purpose anyways, and they almost always grow in fucked up.

Most of the time the dentist will automatically tell you to have your wisdom teeth pulled. I should have had mine pulled well before I did. They serve no purpose anyways, and they almost always grow in ****ed up.

lol well they DID have a purpose for if u lost your teeth because u dont brush. THen they would take the place of the lost teeth. NOwadays theyre completly useless. U think we would evolve adn adapte...

umm.. damn can someone help me with theprivate server, I cant seem to load any of my hacks on it, they said you could upload all hackjs and I cant seem to load panic on it! wtf is this its gay!

U are posting in the wrong thread. GO post in the private server thread.

BTW your problem probably is your useing v114 u need to use another version (v113f).

Its easy to do this go download the program that changes your version

oh ic thanx, but there is no point in hacking in a server where there all hackers, hacking is suppose to be so yr on top not EVEN with other ppl! and you can play with ppl on other servers, so this is POINT LESS! I jus hope the updated versions fro inhale and panic come ALRDY dying without them!!!SIGH!!

sry i meant you CAN'T play with other ppl on other servers

Stupid idiot. They got pulled becuase they were growing SIDEWAYS IN MY MOUT. Everyone has to get them pulled sooner of later. :tease:

phhh!... only noobs get their teeth pulled out 8)

phhh!... only noobs get their teeth pulled out 8)

then u still have all ur baby teeth?

then u still have all ur baby teeth?

uhm... ugh... :XXcombustion:

hahah lol pwn!!!!!