Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Back to School

Not that many people play BW at my school (or atleast not alot that I know of). Anyways, I fuckin hate shool. Hate it, it can burn and die. I still havent even looked at the cover of my 2 summer reading books yet, that's what spakrnotes is for :D.

i only know 2 other ppl in rl that play starcraft.

:D i feel left out i had a shitty summer a shitty school year and no 1 at my ****ing hick town school plays sc i got the biggest house in my crappy little town and its 1 story AND WE(me my bro mom and dad) DOWNGRADED ****ING HOUSES i say sc ppl like wtf u talkin bout i say gc ppl like WTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFF i say hack ppl like ... its so stupid the citys pop is about 1.5 thousend and half of em are crack heads the other half is trailer trash i swear i think i got the only house in the whole city ppl think im rich its sooooo funny and 1 more thing like 30 ppl play sc at my old school

Edited by Ruler_of_war

sux 4 j00...I got rich mother fuckers left and right of me, most of them are damn hot. my summer was pretty chill.

I knew people who played SC when I was in highschool, because that is when it came out..LOL. I didn't talk much about it thought for obvious reasons. Lmao

:D i feel left out i had a shitty summer a shitty school year and no 1 at my ****ing hick town school plays sc i got the biggest house in my crappy little town and its 1 story AND WE(me my bro mom and dad) DOWNGRADED ****ING HOUSES i say sc ppl like wtf u talkin bout i say gc ppl like WTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFF i say hack ppl like ... its so stupid the citys pop is about 1.5 thousend and half of em are crack heads the other half is trailer trash i swear i think i got the only house in the whole city ppl think im rich its sooooo funny and 1 more thing like 30 ppl play sc at my old school

well i live in a very big city (phoenix arizona), and its not much better here. anyways, i had a shitty summer too. AC broke down twice, and its been broken for about 3 weeks now (its not totally broken, but its pretty fvcked and its terribly hard to go to sleep), and i also live in one of the hottest cities (it doesnt snow here, and ive only been around snow once in my life time). this summer we didnt have enough money to do anything (like every summer). ive never been on a plane or boat in my life time cause we're that poor. same (small, 1 story house) all my life.... dont even get my started on my family

Edited by Poply

man, I suppose this is why freshies fear the upperclassmen up on the mainland huh? the things you people do to them... geez...

man, I suppose this is why freshies fear the upperclassmen up on the mainland huh? the things you people do to them... geez...

at my school people never make fun of freshmen for being freshmen. i wonder why?... :-/

Im sorry to hear that your guy's summer was bad. I hope that your school year is much better. Just try and enjoy it as much as you can. Once it is over believe it or not, you miss it.

So what class' does/did everyone get?

I got:

Photography

Business Skills

Advanced English

Website Design

Algebra 1 (Again)

American Government / Economics

uhmm...

2nd year math

2nd year spanish

2nd year english

world history

accelerated (2 credits in 1 year) biology

math1/adv gym (i failed a semester of gym and math last year)

They didn't have classes like website design when I was in HS. Thats cool that you could take that.

i dont start again till the 11th

wow how did you get so lucky? LOL. I have hear of schools starting after labor day. (thats what we did) but that seems late. Where do you live?

i go to prep school in ct...

Sign in to follow this