Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

the Army thing

no joke i couldnt find the damn search button :P so someone help me out... ok i love this army game im like addicted sitting there waiting for the timer to hit 30 for new cash :D thank you who ever made this game up i fucken love it..

i have a few questions

how do i get more turns?

how do i get more units per hour ( 12 hours sais that on mine)?

if there is a page explaining everything could i please get a link to it.

and i also would like to ask for a change like i got attack by someone with 600 attack power right when i started and had about 30.. maybe you can some how edit the game so someone thats rank number one cant attack someone who has no army.. thats only fair

Edited by Invisible

The search button is in the "My Assistant". Its on the member bar next to your ghozt points and personal messages.. There is a search tab inside that. I dont really play the army system, but thats where the search is.. :P

Contact me tommorow and i'll give you the in depth lo down. I feel shitty and am going to bed.

yea im havin a prob here w/ army system too.for some reason I LOST MORE THAN 2 MIL GP AND ARMY SYSTEM IS UNACCESSIBLE ALL I CAN DO IS PICK A RACE AND LOOK AT STATS,WDF HAPPENED?

Edited by Iron Man

dont mean to be rude but it looks like someone with 600+ guys killed you.. its just not really fun to me when someone does that killing my 24 guys thats why i think he should somehow program it to make people your level fight.

The army system was reset guys, check the news.

OMFG I JUST SPENT SO MUCH ON IT B4 IT WAS RESET,I DEMAND A REFUND

OMFG I JUST SPENT SO MUCH ON IT B4 IT WAS RESET,I DEMAND A REFUND

rofl... sucks for you lol..

You wont get a refund, did you spend hard earned cash on the army system? No? It's free, so you wont get refunded.

Also, you automaticaly get 2 turns per 30 minutes, nothing, cannot be upgraded.

More units, go under "Training" then at the bottom it says "Upgrade Unit Production"

Boom, first level i'm sure is something like 10,000 or something.

And no, there is no page explaining it.

If you have more questions, ask.

@Iron Man, If you spent 2 million inbetween the resets, then that's why you cannot play anymore, you cheated the last round.

(This reset is the second one, after the first one you said you spent 2 million, so that's why, you cheated.) And also, 2 million is nothing compared to the 100 million I spent before the first reset.

See this is the reason I don't play the army system anymore...

aw cmon just play its great fun T_T but thats just me dont spend all day on it so you dont feel bad when you loose or die or whatever it is.

lol invisible, you try so hard yet you are still in second rawr T_T

Because hes a faggot and used the exploits, XGhozt GO TO WWW>ARMYSYSTEM.COM ANDGET THE FUCKEN UPDATE DAM

what expolits? If you tell me what they are i'll try and prevent them.

lol they are not exploits, they are merely glitches...

There was an exploit accually, I bet you can sue google to find it..