Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mixed up times,

Lol guys the funnyest thing just happend to me.

I was watching a movie, and i guess that i fell asleep, I woke up at 7:25PM. Ithought that it was 7:25AM so i got up and got into the shower. When i got out it looked very very dark out. I thought it was just because of the clouds. then Got my stuff ready for school, i was just about to go to school when my mom came down the stairs and says to me: "Justin where are you going...." i said:"Im going to school, Can i stay home today er wa" She said:"YOu idiot its 8:31PM. the school aint open"

All i could do was laugh and feel like an idiot. But it was my highlight of the day

rofl

that was a great story, I use to do that many mornings when i wake up before my alarm.

happens to the best of us :) happend to me i fell asleep and thought it was PM..

lol, it happened to me but not with school. one saturday, it was 12:00PM, but i thought it was 12:00AM cuase the sky was dark so i went to sleep.

I too have done that. It's a strang feeling although i have alwaysed relized it before i headed out the door.

And with the days getting darker sooner it's an easy thing to do.

^ what fish said happend to me. Out here it gets dark about 7:12

It happend to me once but with a diff school.

I was getting my stuff ready and my bag and i was just about to walk out when i look at the schedule and i checked my digital watch to see if i could make it in time whn i realized the date. X_X

It was sunday and that school was only open Monday-Saturday lol i felt really stupid then =\

lol you got to love it eh

lol.

Yea it was funny though.

I couldnt believe i was about to leave that house.

Man im lucky i looked at the schedule(wich i rarely did) to check the times. XD

That happended to me once, but I cought myself becuase I hav ea brother and he was not up yet, so all I did was get dressed. I went to sleep and woke up 5 hours later and went to school, I feel asleep with my clothes on so whatever.. lol

Ouch Xthar, owned by your mother rofl

What really sucks, is when you do it on a sunday... :-/, I thought sunday was a monday once.

I have to be at my bus stop at roughly 6:30 AM.

(it was sunday...)I didnt have my alarm set, but I woke up at 6:00, and was like "OH SHIT!"

Ran in the shower, came out, put on clothes, grabbed my books and ran to the bus stop, I was there for atleast 30 minutes.

Until I opened my phone and saw "Sunday". lol I was pissed.

lol guys funny as hell. I haven't done that except for when I was drunk and fell asleep and woke up not really sure of what time it was. LOL.