Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Dont get a MySpace

I had a myspace before having a myspace was cool.

Myspace is cool? LOL

LOL Xthar's myspace....he set it to private though...would be better if I could read what it says...

rofl Myspace isn't so bad here in hawaii, for jobs, they don't really check... Since nearly one third of the entire population of the state of Hawaii is on myspace, it's kinda built into our daily lives :D

BTW, my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/vip_productions :)

yeah some dude got denied from a college cuz of his picture on myspace...

myspace is just a bad place...for people to stalk underage girls....I stay away from it all all costs!

rofl i got a myspace,

www.myspace.com/951ninefiveone951

it is always a good idea to not put your "real" personal info on websites when they ask unless it is something serious like online banking or shit like that.

its important enough for you to post in the thread...lmao

damn lol i didnt know that and I just applied for like 3 jobs and didnt get an interview... one of my groups is called STD standing for smoke thizz and drink..

Link

To my myspace :)

well you guys would have to assume that people would search for you on the internet...for any job that is somewhat important anyways.

Truth is, Myspace is one of the gayest things to ever come around.

I mean it just allows people to carry on the High School B.S.

I wish it would die a painful death....but thats just me

Just put it on private, easy as that?

Myspace is a totally pointless thing, I never got one and I probably never will.

i just use my myspace to show my friends i have the internet... lol

and good job on brining back a dead thread...

One, it wasn't me who brought it back, and two, can anyone tell me what MySpace is for?

It's for all the emo kids to go find something to make them feel good about because they have over 1000 friends that they don't know and talk to.

Why don't emos just shoot themselves? With all the whining, they could power a village.

Lol, be careful who you classify. Stoners, and or anyone who smokes weed, or uses drugs like weed are also "emo", weed is an anti depressant. It is simply another creative way of avoiding life.

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_

mm, i dont have one myself, but my friend says its like another form of email or can be.