Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

GameHackersUnion Radio

Myself and DarthSlyGuy are going to start as radio station up to accommodate the communities of BWHacks and Ghoztcraft radio demands. The old radio stations for BWH and GC will be merged to this new one. We will soon have a request system set up and a forums dedicated solely to the listeners. We will have a sign up page for any people wanting to try their hand at being a DJ. Talk Shows, Rock Shows, Comedy Shows you name it, we are planning it.

So with that said, please we request some feedback and input from you potential listeners. What would you like to see on the radio, what would you like to see on the website?

Domain: http://ghuradio.com/

you get the listeners and ill dj

Im working on the template for the site now, and the radio will be moved to a dedicated IP on my server. There will be an intro mp3 file played as people join. And you will be able to see how many people are listening to the radio, who dj's and what song is playing all on this website.

im a dj....well at least ill be one when i re-install winamp

All the official dj's will be using professional software.

So one radio station for both sites huh? I hope that doesn't cause any sort of "issues"

All the official dj's will be using professional software.

PIMPED OUT which software we gonna get?

I volunteer to be a DJ! O.O

And yes, i think this might make a ton of issues later on... :P Things we simply haven't thought of...

Accually, no one has said anything about it. Everyone is being real kool. Here is the temp site for the radio we put together.

http://70.87.142.12/

A domain and a real template will be up within a month. Scheduling, every dj will have their own page for stuff, and more. This is really going to be pretty big.

I think it sounds very cool. So how is all of this going to be funded?

What I hope is that people won't have a problem with listening to Dj's from the "other" site.

Honestly I hate this idea all those faggets at bw hacks just play their one type of music its pretty stupid..

why the fuck are we gonna get all of those retarded mods who just post spam all the fucking time ( hence giving them BwFlames) Playing one type of music.

I hate this idea.

But good luck on your project I just wanted to voice my opinion

Honestly I hate this idea all those faggets at bw hacks just play their one type of music its pretty stupid..

why the fuck are we gonna get all of those retarded mods who just post spam all the fucking time ( hence giving them BwFlames) Playing one type of music.

I hate this idea.

What do you mean "one type of music"? There are a lot of djs at BWH and all of them want to play different types of music. The ones that do want to play the same kind as another won't get a position as DJ.

Please, do not be ignorant. Just because people are from BWHacks doesn't mean they are evil or some shit.

Basicly yeah thats what it means...

There is very very few monderators or members that can accualy you know do somethings besides spam..

And I did look over that topic and most want to play rock trance metal hardcore..

This is my opinion once more. Go to hell BwFlames.

i half and half agree with invis i h8 bw hacks u ask somthing and u get flamed for it but anyways i sorta like the idea about the radio but i cant listen

Edit I might be able to listen when i go on vacation it depends if i can get a wireless signal :P

Nah.. Why dont they get their own radio ? Wait I know why because they cant communicate in any way besides zomfg or owned.

Anyways Im pretty sure this will end up being some terrible dissaster. :P

I hate this idea.

If you actually read anything that I said, I stated several times there their would be a variety of Dj's Music, and scheduled shows. And when you say things like that it makes us look bad, and not bwhacks. I am working extremely hard at trying to disrupt this friction between the two sides. And thanks to Darth, I'm finally able to begin doing so. If you want to be a dj and mix up what little variety you think there will be, then feel attempt to sign up for a Dj as soon as its available.

And news flash, that was the first flame on the topic pertaining to the Radio..and it wasn't from bwhacks.

Nah.. Why dont they get their own radio ? Wait I know why because they cant communicate in any way besides zomfg or owned.

Anyways Im pretty sure this will end up being some terrible dissaster. :P

Really? So far your the only bump in the road. They have their own radio, we are on the same server. Its always been a shared radio. Its just that Dt never wanted to accually incoperate the radio into the site. But the members where all the more willing.

Pfft they have more flame in one big topic then we have in 1 week.

and I did read everything you said I just think we shouldnt do it with them...

Why would we look bad? We are far more superrior to bwflames.

Basicly yeah thats what it means...

There is very very few monderators or members that can accualy you know do somethings besides spam..

And I did look over that topic and most want to play rock trance metal hardcore..

This is my opinion once more. Go to hell BwFlames.

In the topic there are people who said they play "everything" and others pretty much include every genre.

To say that everyone spams is pretty ignorant. Maybe you just see the flame board, where people are allowed to say whatever the fuck they want? I can tell you one thing, at BWH there are much more people who know alot about starcraft hacking and PCs than there are people here, whether or not it seems to you like they spam/flame alot.

BWH tends to only flame people who say stupid shit, anyway.

half and half agree with ghozt but and invis ghozt is right because ya we are being assholes and also i think ghozt is doing this for the better of the 2 hacking sites and invis because their flame isent far to fallow give it time lol and i mean that with no offence what so ever to bwhacks its just i was there awhile about 5 weeks and got flamed for saying hi in the new members sec -.-

and gl ghozt hope this works out

Edited by Ruler_of_war

Pfft they have more flame in one big topic then we have in 1 week.

and I did read everything you said I just think we shouldnt do it with them...

Why would we look bad? We are far more superrior to bwflames.

Yeah, thats bwhacks, and thats those topics. This is Ghoztcraft and we are being serious here, there was a topic posted on bwhacks, everyone seems really excited about it. You make us look bad becuase they are for the first time not flaming Ghoztcraft just becuase we posting something related to it on their site, and then your flame them. Members from that site are even registering here and being respectful.

So please, take into consideration to that fact that times are changing, and this radio website is a place for everyone to hang out and enjoy some tunes. :P

half and half agree with ghozt but and invis ghozt is right because ya we are being assholes and also i think ghozt is doing this for the better of the 2 hacking sites and invis because their flame isent far to fallow give it time lol and i mean that with no offence what so ever to bwhacks its just i was there awhile about 5 weeks and got flamed for saying hi in the new members sec -.-

and gl ghozt hope this works out

You didn't get flamed for being new, you probably got flamed for:

- Not knowing how to properly type the English language.

- Being from Ghoztcraft (Whether you want to realize it or not, GC gets hacks from the creators and posts them up for noobs to download, although lately I've heard that XGhozt is trying to get consent before posting said hacks)

- Saying stupid shit.

- Asking for h4x (This is bad because if you search for <1 minute you can find exactly what you want. And if you can't, then the hack is either not available or private)

Which are all legitimate reasons to be flamed.

This sounds totally sweet. I'll be listening :grin: I say try to keep a good variety of music, (and yes even rock if done right can be mixed good) and Definitely get some comedy show's.

@BlodyBlade: At Ghoztcraft we help the person who is asking instead of flaming. If someone flames then they get banned, so thats probably his point.

But I still believe this is a legitimate idea, and seeing how many bwhacks members have already contributed alot to it. You cant back out, merely disown it, and not get involved. Im sure you will find yourself listening to the radio a few times at least.

that guy has to be from bwflames.....

Sign in to follow this