Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Admin feedback for users!

Unique visitors - 25445

Hits - 25998736

Total for year 06 of 6 months!

400 new registrations in the last 30 days!

3210 new posts in the last 30 days!

13604 topic veiws in the last 30 days

These numbers are higher than I ever wished, or even imagined. Great work guys, the numbers have been going up every month, so double this and add half of it, then add 1/3 of the total and that is the expect numbers in the next year! :sweat:

Wow that is great to see Ghoztcraft so active and popular. I am so happy. Good work everyone....Especially Ghozt!

kekekekekekekekekekekeke

WOOT WE FUCKEN PWN

Just a quick question how many of those 400 new members POSTED once?

well Ghoztcraft is the only and probably the most active game hack site so people come to Ghoztcraft. like bwhacks is practically dead compared to the past and zerogamers is just being a fucking analraping butt monkeys and charging money for eversingle even public download

rofl good way to state it Chobo, and hey I just noticed something, Rob look at the time I have for XGhozt posting that first post: Today, 09:51 AM lol

And RAWR I am probably make the largest referrals! I now spoof to GhoztCraft.net on B.net!

So when peopel ask how I did that, I say read my name :D I jsut join all sorts of games and do this lol.... So a crapload of people are probably joining because of me ^.^

rofl i always advertize for sites on bnet, but u dont even need to spoof :D like i have www.ub3rh4x.tk

and the time isnt 9:51 its Today, 02:51 PM

Yeah, for me in my time sonze that's what the time was. And hey, we should all advertise Ghoztcraft on Bnet...

Here's the spoofer command for Annihilation X4....

/spoof \WG\Ghozt\WC\Graft\W.\Gnet\A

You can copy and paste that and you will spoof to Ghoztcraft.net :D

rofl good way to state it Chobo, and hey I just noticed something, Rob look at the time I have for XGhozt posting that first post: Today, 09:51 AM lol

And RAWR I am probably make the largest referrals! I now spoof to GhoztCraft.net on B.net!

So when peopel ask how I did that, I say read my name :) I jsut join all sorts of games and do this lol.... So a crapload of people are probably joining because of me ^.^

I wish you have that attitude like 3 months ago when I had a refural mod installed.. :swoon:

O LOL SO IT WAS U VIPER WHO WAS GOING SPOOFING WITH Ghoztcraft.NET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i was the one who asked what spoofer you used. but u wouldnt answer me. rofl

I am glad that we are so active. Its seems like we had more posts a few months ago...but people are starting to get more active with it. And with the new teams mod I think many more people will contribute to the forums.

O LOL SO IT WAS U VIPER WHO WAS GOING SPOOFING WITH Ghoztcraft.NET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i was the one who asked what spoofer you used. but u wouldnt answer me. rofl

Dude, its built into obvilvion!

It's also built into annihilation, which is what I usually use...

was it i thought it was the name spoofer from that penguin man

If I want to use colors then it's annihilation, other than that, it's the one from LCS... :P Since I am advertising the site, I am using annihilaion's one, since it's less buggy. (It does the auto temp ban and respoof for me with no hotkey interference.)

Pssh, lol

Thats so kool...Im happy to be apart of the family...

PLease fix The starcraft Oblivian hang state please...it alows ppl to drop you!

Lol, there were so many new updates, i had to come back.

Ghoztcraft is getting so big, it's developing a large gravitational pull.

Maybe we can suck in BWHacks. >.<

rofl

ShadowScourge where have you been? We've already sucked in BWHacks....

Hence, GHU, Game Hackers Union Radio

Oh SHIT.

My bad. I've been... in... the Bermuda Triangle.

How long have you been gone anyways?

Hmm... Seems like it's around 2-3 months each time. Twice.

yeah but there is nothing in bwhacks to suck its as dead as the old Ghoztcraft with only staff and some regular members. its not the old bwhacks with lots of people online and if u post something someone will flame u the instant u click post. many people just left after the dosing i think idk what really happened but its empty.