Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

im calling you out bitch ass BobPickle bring it

im tired of your wise ass remarks and im really tired of you and all your bull shit you want to talk shit about me put it right here and we will see how far you get

Let the Games Begin.

you shudnt be fighting in public. why dont u just talk through PM's or a instant messenger?

shut your fucking ass up keep your remarks to your bitch ass self poply i dont need your shit right now unless you want a peace of me to

ill talk smack to you, but not in posts. =p

i generally root for the underdog, and u my friend arent the underdog seeing as u got ghozt backing u up.

daymn, fiesty

i'd leave this to them 2 to work out

and Ghozt can be judge :P

as i said poply KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT DO YOU UNDER STAND EINGLISH HERE LET ME SPEAK IN A LANG YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH

Edited by magic bitch

u asked if i wanted a piece of you. btw, i didnt know u were bi-lingual in both 'retard' and 'i talk shit for no reason'

Whoa..

you should ask your mom she taught me hwo to speak those langs

er.... ok. *cough*no one likes you*cough*.

k, so if u wanna talk smack to me, do it in an instant messenger.

Whoa.. Free Ice for all the Burns!

cough*get a life*cough

thats by far one of the worst insults ever standing next to, 'ur gay' and ur mom jokes. the reason being: u dont even know me, nor my life. so u are obviously making crazy assumptions. my advice, THINK!

pluse this dosnt have anything to do with you thats why i snap if you would have posted something not stupid i would have snap like i did so all i ask is to be treated with some respect and ill show you the same if you treat me like shit im going to treat you like shit

so dont say shit and aspect im not goign to say anything pickle just showed up one day saying shit about me so this a for me and him only if you dont come on here talking shit there will be no shit

pluse this dosnt have anything to do with you thats why i snap if you would have posted something not stupid i would have snap like i did so all i ask is to be treated with some respect and ill show you the same if you treat me like shit im going to treat you like shit

so dont say shit and aspect im not goign to say anything pickle just showed up one day saying shit about me so this a for me and him only if you dont come on here talking shit there will be no shit

"you shudnt be fighting in public. why dont u just talk through PM's or a instant messenger?"

please pick out the parts where i disrespected you, treat u like shit, or say shit.

i fight in plubic so no one els gets the same idea but it sccems not to be working and heres when pickle frist showed up and sarted his shit http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/Forums1/index.php?showtopic=453 read its all theres 2 pages of hate mail i was only trying to help and for it singeld out and made fun of

im not talking about pickle right now, i asked a question and i would greatly appreciate a legit response.

I wander who soul I get to have. :devil: Lalalala.

come on pickle to much of a bitch to show your face im waiting

BobPickle come on show your self

dude thats lanme

cough*get a life*cough

only one here who needs a life is you

You've been raged by myg0t :thanks:

shut your fucking ass up this nothing to do with you so stay the hell out of it or so help me ill take my size 6 boots and shove them up your ass this is between me and pickle im tired of his ass and its about time i stand up for my self