Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Optimization Complete

=]

Can you Find me the thread Or quote me? Please where I Really Got mad. Maybe I can explain.

Go MadCHAT!!! HE SHOULD BE GM long time ago to support me :D He is my best buddy now WOOHOO Im looking forward to you. GO GO GUNZzzzzzzz

All he did was ask you to post in the right section..

I see no flaming.

But he was yelling at me in the shoutbox about that. I can't get that log because we erased the shouts. Also what was the right section?

why the fuck is madchat a global mod

i say it again why the fuck is madchat the biggest racist of Ghoztcraft global moderator

fuck that

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LET A RACIST PERSON BE A GLOBAL MOD. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. FUCK

i must say i have never been this pissed off about Ghoztcraft before.

yeah. right fucking now is more like it

I swear that you're just angry because you don't like MadChat and you think someone else deserves it. Sure, maybe someone else deserves the position a little more, but still, that's no reason to be angry.

You all need to respect XGhozt's decision and settle the hell down. Srsly..

This whole damn flamewar of jealousy is so damn stupid and useless.

This whole damn flamewar of jealousy is so damn stupid and useless.

Exactly.

Go MadCHAT!!! HE SHOULD BE GM long time ago to support me :) He is my best buddy now WOOHOO Im looking forward to you. GO GO GUNZzzzzzzz

This guy is looking for some one to flame him out lmao. Anyway first the defense is that ghozt pick madchat randomly and "certain people" desver it more. then ghozt has the option to keep it and ignor all your threats. or he will just strip global mod from madchat for no reason so all you people get off his back. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ok, first of all, the quote in my sig where mad chat was cussing at gc and gc members did happen the same day he got global mod.

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21734

it reads: 03-22-2007

in the top left corner.

As for you quoting me in your signature madchat, i was deleting all of his flames, so they're not there anymore. Maybe ghozt can show you his original flames if its possible to undo deletes.

After talking things out with Madchat I understand at least where he is comming from. While I think it was unfair the way it happened I do feel XGhozt appointed him for a reason. While the way XGhozt did it could have certainly be done much differently. I feel people should give him a chance with out the flaming.

I'll admit that I was one of the ones flaming but i didn't fully understand the situation. I do now, completly as getting the story from XGhozt and from madchat.

So how bout we cut the flaming down for the week and let him do the job he was given. If after the week he has done a good job then flaming would be understandable.

I'm looking at the lesser of 2 evils so to speak. Ghozt has gotten this site this far and has made this a success and the majority of decisions definatly weren't poor ones. So let's trust his judgment. Chances are this will be another good descision. I could be wrong but we'll see.

After talking things out with Madchat I understand at least where he is comming from. While I think it was unfair the way it happened I do feel XGhozt appointed him for a reason. While the way XGhozt did it could have certainly be done much differently. I feel people should give him a chance with out the flaming.

I'll admit that I was one of the ones flaming but i didn't fully understand the situation. I do now, completly as getting the story from XGhozt and from madchat.

So how bout we cut the flaming down for the week and let him do the job he was given. If after the week he has done a good job then flaming would be understandable.

I'm looking at the lesser of 2 evils so to speak. Ghozt has gotten this site this far and has made this a success and the majority of decisions definatly weren't poor ones. So let's trust his judgment. Chances are this will be another good descision. I could be wrong but we'll see.

all you're doing here is asking everyone to take your word on it. i would much rather prefer if you could post what exactly made you change your mind. you certainly didn't change your mind until you found out the whole story so you really can't expect us too either.

all you're doing here is asking everyone to take your word on it. i would much rather prefer if you could post what exactly made you change your mind. you certainly didn't change your mind until you found out the whole story so you really can't expect us too either.

Ok that's fair.

I posted that everyone else that i got into a conflict with and that they were all resolved by talking it over. So Mad took the initiative to message me and take the time to explain his side of the story. Madchat had no idea that he was getting global mod. When ghozt gave it to him he thought it was just to give him the permissions so he could help ghozt with the site.

He apologized to me personally.

The only problems i really had with him was that he misunderstood several of my posts as hostility when they weren't. He then proceeded to insult me over at broodwar hacks since he thought i was being hostile towards him. We had to get that straightened out, as far as me and him are concerned, we resolved are issues.

However I still do feel you got a raw deal poply. But thats between you, Ghozt and MadChat.

Um Only other thing I can say is to maybe try talking to him is a civil level rather then flaming him. Not saying you were flaming him Poply, but just as a general statement. Because while you disaprove of this you handled it by far the most mature. IMO.

I asked poply, he now says he does not know if he wants to be a gm.

lol poply he isnt ok since i quit flaming you all have to....and finally fish relizes that flaming isnt getting anywhere and try to get most of the story or all of it. but ghozt isnt dumb if he can keep this site going like this and you only "hate" madchat because of ghozt descision if you want to flame then flame to ghozt and get off madchats back.

I asked poply, he now says he does not know if he wants to be a gm.

i said i'll think about it. i have to wait untill monday anyways, so i might as well not make a decision now and go back on it later. if you had asked me earlier, i would've said yes.

lol poply he isnt ok since i quit flaming you all have to....and finally fish relizes that flaming isnt getting anywhere and try to get most of the story or all of it. but ghozt isnt dumb if he can keep this site going like this and you only "hate" madchat because of ghozt descision if you want to flame then flame to ghozt and get off madchats back.

i don't hate madchat, not to say that im incapable of doing so. i'm very displeased at how madchat dealt with this though. i haven't flamed anyone.

o and poply i did not mean it pointed directly at you, i mean for everyone and yes it seems that ghozt kinda just picked a name out of a hat... but you guys flammed and complained before ghozt could even explain his self....

Well... Either way... There is no reason to bitch and moan about it.

Congrats on Global Mod, MadChat. I hope it works out for you.

I have no idea why he was mad GM, I don't really care, but holy fucking shit Xthar, STOP IT WITH YOUR TANTRUMS. It's never gotten on my nerves before but holy crap, your throwing a tantrum like a baby! Too bad if your jealous that he got GM and your still stuck with General Mod. At least you ARE a moderator. After all the whining and bitching, yelling and shouting, I am amazed that XGhozt hasn't taken away your General mod status as of yet. Keep your temper in check geez. Would be nice if you supported other people's successes for once, besides only caring about your own.

viper???????? ur using red font?? wtf??? lol. at least things have quieted down so ill return now. if this thing would have dragged out it looks like i would be watching anime until it died down.

Red means I'm mad. Green means I'm fine. Never test me if I am using red...

lol, nice combo. Why u change ur font style?

Well it turns out that my text only stays green in the VIP Skin since that is the only skin I can change it in. it used to workj fine for the other skins but it only works for this one skin now. :/ For all the other skins it appears white. T_T

really? it appeared red to me, and im using iblack.