Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Optimization Complete

As all of the members of GC know the board has been offline for 4 hours. Through those 4 hours we have gone through major changes with the site. Staff members that were inactive were demoded. Even some of the active staff members were demoded. We have deleted forums that have been inactive and moved some of the moderate activity forums. We even added a new section to the downloads, BattleField 2142. We have also updated the Counterstrike files.

Overview
:

+
Cut Inactive Staff

+
Deleted Inactive Forums

+
Moved Some Forums

+
Added BattleField 2142

+
Updated Counterstrike Files

+
Shoutbox Altered

+
Staff Permissions Fixed

+
Some Software Updated

+
General Settings Changed

+
Skin: GcRemake Fixed

+
WebHosting Page Changed

+
Fixed VIP Font Color

+
Fixed Download Categories

+
New Member post requirement set to 1

If anyone thinks anything else should be changed, please post here.

We are currently looking for new affiliates so if you are interested PM XGhozt or nZwieFka. When you become an affiliate your site tag will be displayed on the Affiliates area on the site.

--

I would also like to apologize to the members of Ghoztcraft for the way I acted on BWHacks.

Thanks nZwieFka.

w00t, nice job! could u set shout box to theme 2?

wonderful. The whole mod scene really needed to be redone.

why the fuck is madchat a global mod

w00t , nice job! could u set shout box to theme 2?

No, this way is alot better, it looks nicer.

but i like theme 2 :P. easier for me to use. Is it possible to let the users control which skin they use?

i say it again why the fuck is madchat the biggest racist of Ghoztcraft global moderator

i say it again why the fuck is madchat the biggest racist of Ghoztcraft global moderator

I choose him, he did not ask me. Lets give him a few days and see how he does? After everyone understands this I will explain my reasoning.

fuck that

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LET A RACIST PERSON BE A GLOBAL MOD. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. FUCK

i must say i have never been this pissed off about Ghoztcraft before.

I choose him, he did not ask me. Lets give him a few days and see how he does? After everyone understands this I will explain my reasoning.

I don't think the best way to solve the current problems is to tell everyone to wait and give an explanation a few days later. I think an explanation now is a necessity if you wish attempt some form of order here.

yeah. right fucking now is more like it

I highly doubt there is any fucking explanation good enough to suffice for this bullshit

let it be known I am also not happy. I think reasoning should be explained now. Recent action that i have seen by madchat don't warrant a position under any circumstances. Thats just my opinion. Also with in the past month and a half Xthar's attitude has changed quite a bit. He has been able to hold Gen mod with no problems.

And too de mod hg Completely isn't right either while he hasn't done much in the past i just recently noticed that he has become more active.

And I know I stated that i do not want any other postion then the one i have now. BUT If it's the case where you picked him Could you have asked maybe if i wanted a position back. I have been around am active am generaly respectfull to everyone who is mutually respectfull. I mean Not to go back on Xthars bad days but he got several chances I have only screwed up once.

Where is the logic?

EDIT Or Upgrade poply To Global as he is most deserving out of all of us.

He does a damn good Job.

He hasn't screwed up at all.

He is respectable.

Edited by i-8-my-goldfish

This is XGhozt...You can't expect logic

yeah XGhozt where is the fucking logic or is it in madchats mouth still?

wtf? give us the explanation now...

and i lost my technical staff wow bs... how can i lose it when no one ever posts for help...

Here are my reasons.

1. MadChat had dedication, and I can see it.

2. Every post he makes was with good grammar.

3. He cares about the site more than some people.

4. He understands and is able to follow everything I tell him.

5. He has experience with coding and administration.

6. HG-Bounder was getting slow, and he served his time. Don't get me wrong here, HGB could never be replaced, and I will remember you forever. But I think you have done enough dude.

7. He somehow managed to find some respect for members even if they talk shit about him.

8. I am interested to see how he does as global mod.

I could list more, but the point is that Mr.nZwieFka up there has what it takes to do the job. Regardless of his previous comments about the site. I just had a seven hour conversation with him, and he was ready for the job. Bounder, you even said your self "I don't know what else there I can do, I only post 1-6 times a day".

And Xthar, I am seriously thinking about upgrading your moderation status, but every time I make a move you bitch a mone about it. When your ready for global mod, ill know. You doing a good job, you have alot of mod actions, etc.. But again, you constantly flame, and I honestly don't know what you would do with that much power.

If many of you truly believe that nZwieFka is not fit for the job, then thanks for your opinion. I will be the judge to see if he is really fit for it based on the next week or so. Go ahead, give him a test run.

This is a free speech community, so please, speak with more than "why did that racist bitch get promoted", thats not exactly the best way to show me how much a better job you could do.

who the hell is madchat?

Edited by plutomic

why is hg retired, and xthar > madchat

Aiya... i though at least i would be a candidate...

Wow, do you not like me or something? You've let so many people do things that you denied me,..

Here are my reasons.

6. HG-Bounder was getting slow, and he served his time. Don't get me wrong here, HGB could never be replaced, and I will remember you forever. But I think you have done enough dude.

7. He somehow managed to find some respect for members even if they talk shit about him.

I could list more, but the point is that Mr.nZwieFka up there has what it takes to do the job. Regardless of his previous comments about the site. I just had a seven hour conversation with him, and he was ready for the job. Bounder, you even said your self "I don't know what else there I can do, I only post 1-6 times a day".

And Xthar, I am seriously thinking about upgrading your moderation status, but every time I make a move you bitch a mone about it. When your ready for global mod, ill know. You doing a good job, you have alot of mod actions, etc.. But again, you constantly flame, and I honestly don't know what you would do with that much power.

If many of you truly believe that nZwieFka is not fit for the job, then thanks for your opinion. I will be the judge to see if he is really fit for it based on the next week or so. Go ahead, give him a test run.

This is a free speech community, so please, speak with more than "why did that racist bitch get promoted", thats not exactly the best way to show me how much a better job you could do.

all of the reasons you pointed out for your justification of his recent promotion are very vague and widely established among gc members.. they can also be applied to many of our members. How can you quote bounder, only mentioning a low post, use that quote against him for a reason for his demotion, but just earlier you said post count was irrelevant to being a mod?

Me...1. MadChat had dedication, and I can see it.

Me...2. Every post he makes was with good grammar.

Me...3. He cares about the site more than some people.

.......Somewhat....4. He understands and is able to follow everything I tell him.

Me...5. He has experience with coding and administration.

I said I wasn't quite ready...6. HG-Bounder was getting slow, and he served his time. Don't get me wrong here, HGB could never be replaced, and I will remember you forever. But I think you have done enough dude.

I never saw him respect members...

Me...to all but Xthar and MadChat7. He somehow managed to find some respect for members even if they talk shit about him.

I'm interested to see how the fuck someone could change over night8. I am interested to see how he does as global mod.

XGhozt i dont give to dams about a moderator upgrade i can stay general mod for ever for all i care. But this is the stupidest mother fucking decision you ever made in the history of Ghoztcraft

Here are my reasons.

I Beg to differ. He used to flame Constatly. he no longer does. Madcaht is right for the Job The give him a Lower position And Up poply to global.

Since when has any one jumped to global right away. Before i went nuts there was problems with me jumping to general right away.