Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Drophack

dont they got a anti-drophack at zerogamers.com

if it was p00nu's drop hack he released the backdoor so i wouldent use it anymore.

What a pussy................

dont they got a anti-drophack at zerogamers.com

There is no anti drop hack released to the public.

Maybe I should release one because XGhozt lied to me.

He told me he wouldn't post it, he posted it, i talked to him, he took it down, and reposted it on March 4th in the VIP section and said it was Zynastor's drophack.

hhmmm I should tell him to take it down. Since I think it's too good to be posted up lol.

XGhozt is a fucking liar. He lied to me twice, and I have known since a few days after it was posted that he backstabbed me again.

Well... all I know is I won't exactly be affected lol. I can still use Annihilation's Kicker just fine :) No pausing involved.

hahahah i have x4 permiume and zerogamers drop hacks its never droped me ONCE and i got a buch more privet hacks from the last site i worked with

thats because they felt like leaving private hacks to public. they are called PRIVATE for a reason :).

thats because they felt like leaving private hacks to public. they are called PRIVATE for a reason :) .

lol no i was a Admin there and i was aloud into there privet hack section

ahhh, that makes more sense.

lol yea but the site died had great hacks but only like 5 active members and was not getting any more

do you have drop hack download?

Yes we do, but it's only in the VIP Section. The VIP Section is only for members who are VIP.

No more drophacks for you fgts :P

I never used it anyways :P