Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Dude FUCK BWHACKS

As for the affiliate thing with forum sector. they have no affiliates to begin with. THere for i highly doubt there gonna start now

yer fuck bwhack stoner banned me also for fuck all... dam if i knew him i would go round his house and kick some ass

yer fuck bwhack stoner banned me also for fuck all... dam if i knew him i would go round his house and kick some ass

wow now im very happy ive never been there and now theres no way im ever going to go there

@BWhacks ppl. thats what happens when more then 3 ppl hate you word spreads and your rep goes down and ppl dont ever want to even come and look at the site

Dude welcome to the site. You got banned just before i did and for no reason just like me. That site is going to shit.

I guees it was stupid on my part to fucking think it was April fools.

I guees it was stupid on my part to fucking think it was April fools.

no not on your part it was stupid on dt's part for making that dick pimp an admin

Don't think to highly of yourself now, you never know what could happen. To merely boast about what you are sure of will only make yourself look stupid in the end. Prepare for the unexpected and be ready for should not happen. :P By doing so you can only look smarter.

XGhozt, you have some serious ego problems.

You are not nearly as smart as you like to believe, and you know it, so stop acting it, It's only pissing off the people who know better and only doing it will only make yourself look stupid in the end. You should stop pretending you know shit. :) By doing so, you can only look smarter.

Wow your Cute Sc I think i saw you posting over at Bwhacks.

i thought i was the one who said it was april fools o.0.

rofl THEY GOT DDOSED!!!!!!!

Owned then lol

yepp i think so. ddos. well, this is not the real life. just funny

Man why the fuck would you have 8 admins?

That's just fucking stupid.

they are lazy? want attention? who know. Ill give anything to see the source code for lords ddoers in vb. which doesnt work btw.

OMG SITE WAS DOWN 15 MINUTZ

FREEK OUT

You guys are funny.

Edited by SC_Modder

You guys are taking the internet too seriously,ffs.

you didn't even add bounderhax :rolleyes:

StonerPimp + aka = http://www.*** LINK REMOVED *** < Bwhacks w/o Stoner < www.xenoproductions.org < www.stealthbot.net < www.bounderhax.com =www.mmlair.net = www.uberhax.tk < GC

Happy now?

rofl THEY GOT DDOSED!!!!!!!

WASNT ME ( this time )

Dude is that site sdown for any one else? I hope that shit whole and all it's shitty ass members minus the onese that were respected and ones that defected are gone forever.

Guest IversonAli3

Dood, fuck BWH. That place is total SHIT AND I M GOING TO STAY HERE 4EVER, DEATH TO BWH am i rite?! :threaten:

Your damn rihgt. If it was an april fools joke it shoulda been over yesterday faggit. Now GTFO.

now now fishy lets leave the bwhacks members alone. i say we welcome them.

Yea i agree but Iverson is clearly for BWH I was just over there. I will wecome any one that becomes active over here.

XGhozt, you have some serious ego problems.

You are not nearly as smart as you like to believe, and you know it, so stop acting it, It's only pissing off the people who know better and only doing it will only make yourself look stupid in the end. You should stop pretending you know shit. ;) By doing so, you can only look smarter.

Your posts make everyone look smarter.

OMG SITE WAS DOWN 15 MINUTZ

FREEK OUT

You guys are funny.

orly

Lol. That's how BWHACKs looks right now:

gobacksp4.jpg

I know, lol.

Dood, fuck BWH. That place is total SHIT AND I M GOING TO STAY HERE 4EVER, DEATH TO BWH am i rite?! :threaten:

Hie dood.

Dude is that site sdown for any one else? I hope that shit whole and all it's shitty ass members minus the onese that were respected and ones that defected are gone forever.

I'm sure that was Dt restoring backups.

yep the end of bwhacks ahhh cant wait

If the day are coming... ;)