Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Dude FUCK BWHACKS

Whereas, this site, merely hosts the hacks in the exact same manner as BWHacks, and simply masses more members of similar type as what is already there: Leechers.

Perhaps the content is the same. But the community and mutual respect from members is far greater than bwhacks. Just about every bwhacks member that has played some kind of role in bwhacks has annoyed someone here. And you know whats the best part, is that this place is run by it self, I just manage it.

The staff pick the new staff.

The staff update the downloads, approve and deny the submissions.

The members post and get involved more than anywhere on bwhacks.

Whens the last time you ever saw a contest to win money, provided by the members of the bwhacks for the members of bwhacks. You haven't, and you never will. You know why? Because no one shows respect to anyone. If someone registers on the bwhacks and makes a topic asking for something someone always posts something that has nothing to do with the topic.

The moderators mess with the members, such as Akazukin. Who tries to be nice, and somehow everyone manages to clown on him 24/7. I see mods editing his posts and polls, etc.. This is just an example, there are all kinds of threads where people do that. On top of that, a members opinion on bwhacks means nothing. I could go make a topic posting an idea, and no matter how many people like that idea, if the mods or admin didn't like it, its not going to happen.

I don't care about your stupid downloads, the community I managed to create is amazing, and the members are great. You can't compare the community here with your downloads.

To me, thats like comparing a brick wall to a human being. If you throw something at a wall, it wont do anything. If you throw something at a human, it will throw something back. Well, are you ready to catch?

I agree the community here is much better than that of BWH. The staff here are much better. The hacks themselves are not even an issue. Regular members don't come for the hacks. And I would put my money that if members of this site cared to create sc hacks, they could.

Wow Ghozt thats deep and your right mabey i did come for the download but i stayed for the forum and the members this is my new online home and youd have to drag my away for me to leave this site.

Thats realy sad that you ppl over at BWhacks treat ppl like that and XGhozt is right i cant wait to see what he throws at you and what ever it is im sure it will be big

Ghoztcraft may have been made off of BWhacks buuuut oviusly its 10x better then BWhacks

1.reason why you have to advertise in the flame bored to try to get ppl there again

I'm not advertising, I'm retorting.

2.XGhozt would never let some one go around banning every one for fun no matter how much money they gave him

That April Fools joke flew WAY over your head, didn't it?

3.i just think its sad idk if you owner of site but who ever is is a fucking sad retard if you like your site like XGhozt does he woulded ever put a price on loyal members and let them get banned like the owner of BWhacks did

Again, April fools, joke, over head.

wow thats sad so you let some one go around banning ppl for a joke you have a sick sence of humor then

wow thats sad so you let some one go around banning ppl for a joke you have a sick sence of humor then
They were all unbanned after and all punishments were reversed. The people who got mad actually made the joke funny. The whole objective is to fool people, hence, "april fools" day.

Perhaps the content is the same. But the community and mutual respect from members is far greater than bwhacks. Just about every bwhacks member that has played some kind of role in bwhacks has annoyed someone here. And you know whats the best part, is that this place is run by it self, I just manage it.

The staff pick the new staff.

The staff update the downloads, approve and deny the submissions.

The members post and get involved more than anywhere on bwhacks.

This is exactly how BWHacks operates, what's new? The only difference is that BWHacks has a low tolerance for people who are, well, no subtle way of putting this: stupid. If you look at the people that most people bitch about/at, the majority of them are indeed stupid.

Whens the last time you ever saw a contest to win money, provided by the members of the bwhacks for the members of bwhacks. You haven't, and you never will. You know why? Because no one shows respect to anyone. If someone registers on the bwhacks and makes a topic asking for something someone always posts something that has nothing to do with the topic.

Or maybe because no one over at BWHacks is enough of a suckup to actually give hard earned cash away merely for posting.
The moderators mess with the members, such as Akazukin. Who tries to be nice, and somehow everyone manages to clown on him 24/7. I see mods editing his posts and polls, etc.. This is just an example, there are all kinds of threads where people do that. On top of that, a members opinion on bwhacks means nothing. I could go make a topic posting an idea, and no matter how many people like that idea, if the mods or admin didn't like it, its not going to happen.

Don't pull this bullshit on me. You know as well as I do that Akazukin is the most crazy motherfucker to ever grace either of these sites, and the fact he won't stay gone and continues to beg for even the least bit of power at the site annoys everyone greatly.

I don't care about your stupid downloads, the community I managed to create is amazing, and the members are great. You can't compare the community here with your downloads.

To me, thats like comparing a brick wall to a human being. If you throw something at a wall, it wont do anything. If you throw something at a human, it will throw something back. Well, are you ready to catch?

I am comparing our community to yours, not just downloads. Remember the whole bit about the knowledge base with reverse engineering, programming, and hacking? Not to mention the masses of graphical gurus, help&tech people, and warez junkies. If there's anything you need help with, you can find it at BWHacks, as long as you aren't a moron.

Edited by SC_Modder

are you fucking retarded? fooling ppl is one thing but banning ppl can come out wiht bad bad consuqses like this you found a way to get this huse ass site to turn its back on you and i cant wait till you site turns from a hours into nothing but ash and im sure XGhozt would be the first person to light a tourch

It is amazing how little respect this site has for the very forum from which is spawned.

If anyone wants to learn how to hack StarCraft, they come to BWHacks. Even your own zealots have came to BWHacks and asked several questions. And of course, needless to mention, the fact that all of the halfway decent hacks are released there first, by the actual authors, upon their own will.

Whereas, this site, merely hosts the hacks in the exact same manner as BWHacks, and simply masses more members of similar type as what is already there: Leechers.

Ghoztcraft was born from BWHacks, and as much as you hate to admit it, you know that it is still sucking away at its teat.

How about you get the fuck out. Faggit What ghozt said is right. The mutual respect here is like no other forum i have been too. Sure if you suck the staffs balls at BWhacks your fine. But most of them are fucking idiots to begin with.

I'm not advertising, I'm retorting.

That April Fools joke flew WAY over your head, didn't it?

Again, April fools, joke, over head.

April fools i'm pretty sure un offically ends as soon as april 2nd rolls around. It got carried out way to far and was completly un nessecary. I even gave it a chance at being april fools. But it should have ended alot sooner.

So since you like Bw hacks so much. GO THE FUCK BACK THERE.

GG faggit.

It wasn't April Fools, stop trying to cover it up. I have seen the paypal screenshot of him paying dt 500 bucks to be admin. Why don't you stop lying, or perhaps it was over your head?

I'm not even reading your god damn post, start out with a fact and try to grab the reader attention with a list of reasonable complications. Worthless post, you just restated everything I said and justified my opinion.

Good Job.

(6:13:20 PM) XGhozt00: if your banned or whatever it wasnt me it was a mod or something

(6:13:28 PM) XGhozt00: i'm playing ut04

(6:13:37 PM) xSCModderx: wtf?

(6:13:38 PM) XGhozt00 <AUTO-REPLY> : I am busy at the moment.

(6:13:46 PM) xSCModderx: Yes, very nice staff of yours

(6:13:58 PM) XGhozt00: lol..

(6:13:59 PM) xSCModderx: to ban people when they haven't made any offense

(6:14:01 PM) xSCModderx: s

(6:14:02 PM) XGhozt00: they said you where annoying

(6:14:04 PM) xSCModderx: damn s key is broken

(6:14:05 PM) xSCModderx: wtf?

(6:14:10 PM) xSCModderx: That doesn't justify a ban

(6:14:18 PM) xSCModderx: especially in the flame boar

(6:14:19 PM) xSCModderx: d

(6:14:26 PM) XGhozt00: i think its suspend

(6:14:30 PM) XGhozt00: iono

(6:14:34 PM) xSCModderx: for 10 days

(6:14:40 PM) XGhozt00: wtf..

(6:14:43 PM) XGhozt00: grr..

(6:14:48 PM) xSCModderx: You can't let your mods run amuck like tha

(6:14:50 PM) xSCModderx: t

(6:14:58 PM) XGhozt00: lol

(6:15:01 PM) XGhozt00: meh

(6:15:06 PM) XGhozt00: i asked him to unsuspend you

(6:15:14 PM) xSCModderx: do it your damn self and demod him

(6:15:18 PM) xSCModderx: because that's twice in a row now

(6:15:25 PM) xSCModderx: you think they'd get the fucking picture

(6:16:55 PM) XGhozt00: Grawr.

(6:17:51 PM) xSCModderx: shall I post this convo to spite you?

(6:17:55 PM) xSCModderx: since apparently

(6:17:59 PM) xSCModderx: your staff are mature...

(6:18:07 PM) xSCModderx: and value other members highly...

(6:18:19 PM) xSCModderx: and operate all by themselves without any intervention from you...

Yeah, great community here. I challenge the validity of your website and am banned, despite posting in the Flame Board. What a great bunch.

If posting here pisses you off this much, then it is very clear to me then that is what I should do.

Edited by SC_Modder

Who the fuck cares anymore?

It's done, it's over, everything at that site is back as it was.

Stfu. > : (

I un suspended you at the request of XGhozt. Your doing the same shit i was doing over there to get banned the first time i got banned. So DOn't fucking piss me off again otherwise you'll have to get some other person to do it. And you say some community you have? We're nice to our own kind and new members. your clearly on bwhacks side so your the enemy. SO GTFO

Have you not seen harold and kumar?B)

HI BLAZER!!!!!!!

I un suspended you at the request of XGhozt. Your doing the same shit i was doing over there to get banned the first time i got banned. So DOn't fucking piss me off again otherwise you'll have to get some other person to do it. And you say some community you have? We're nice to our own kind and new members. your clearly on bwhacks side so your the enemy. SO GTFO

If you're implying that BWHacks is not nice to new members, you're wrong. I remember making my first thread and everybody was real nice.

I don't think you're much of a sarcastic person so I think you're being serious? o_O

i can tell you treat new members here good to new members cuz im new and my first thread and my second one where both reaplyed to and very nicely awnsered idk bout over there tho lol

I don't care i'm reviving this shit.

I post over there and get fucking banned by stoned Pimp. Well Fuck you Stoned Pimp. Before this i felt somewhat neutral towards them. They can all go fuck each other.

rofl What that you who dossed BWHACKS? rofl

I don't think you're much of a sarcastic person so I think you're being serious? o_O

No I'm completely serious. If i'm being sarcastic i try too make sure people can tell.

i can tell you treat new members here good to new members cuz im new and my first thread and my second one where both reaplyed to and very nicely awnsered idk bout over there tho lol

Thank you for backing me up. You we're a new member and we're not here to scare any one off. In the case with Sc Modder I know he's more of an active member over at Bwhacks. I posted over there and got the same treatment as i gave him. Every one was like GTFO and go back to Ghoztcraft. So why the fuck should I not be hostile back. Respect is given when received.

rofl What that you who dossed BWHACKS? rofl

No. I am not the one who ddosed. I wouldn't even know how to go about that. Also I don't wish any site to get DDOS'd It was complete hell all those months we got hit.

BWHacks was only down for 15 minutes. They were just doing back-up shit and had to shut off the server for a couple mins. :rolleyes:

I'm going to buy SC Modder VIP soon.

This threat has warranted it.

Lmfao! Nice one Snoo. :rolleyes:

ya.. i dont get it eithor, ur going to buy sc modder vip? what?

He's managed to daze me in his retorts. Despite the fact that you guys haven't yet grown up, and decided to bash and flame bwh, he came at you at a civilized manor. You people insist on bashing them, and he's fine about it, and keeps it tentative.

gg.