Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Dude FUCK BWHACKS

bwflames is one big ass flame/spam forum

its population consists of mentally challanged people.

Their parents never raised them with manners

ok, thats takin to far, but this appointment is a load of bs. who in their right mind will post there now? I wont because I have 3 posts. If I post, even if its intelligent, I'll get banned because he will look upon me as a stupid leecher becasue of my post count. This is why they dont think, they think that all people with low posts are leechers :P. Oh, and if u mention Ghoztcraft, hell probably ban you as well. hf :thumbsup:

I'll respond to your postm ore thurouly tonight Zhui. It's just you fact that you feel all gays should die. And you say you would never have a gay friend? How do you know. Sometimes you just can't tell. In my case with my one buddy i couldn't tell untill he told me. I was shocked but i accepted it. Some times the most homophobic people themselves are gay. And you might not know that your friends are gay because they know you have the attitude you do.

thats like discrimination, one person (or group of people) does something bad so you now hate all people like that.

I'll respond to your postm ore thurouly tonight Zhui. It's just you fact that you feel all gays should die. And you say you would never have a gay friend? How do you know. Sometimes you just can't tell. In my case with my one buddy i couldn't tell untill he told me. I was shocked but i accepted it. Some times the most homophobic people themselves are gay. And you might not know that your friends are gay because they know you have the attitude you do.

I guess you are right... But I believe that they are still the result of something going wrong, because they aren't supposed to be gay.

And I'm not scared of them. I hate them. I hate them for their inability of suppressing their feelings that are wrong. Before the age of 12, they can force themselves to be normal. And yet, they don't do it. They end up as malfunctioning flesh units (lol, what a stupid way of defining them, but whatever)

So, I won't end up being gay for sure :P I am disgusted by the thoughts of it. I find it sickening.

And, you might be right about the part that some people hide their true forms due to my racist type of attitude. I don't care though, as long as they don't express it like "HEY LOOK AT ME I'M WEARING PINK SHIT AND I AM EXPRESSING THAT I AM A SHAME OF MANKIND AND I LIKE GRABBING MEN ASS", and they don't want anything with me, and they don't spread any diseases to women.

EDIT:

Well, to tell you the truth, this is starting to bug me in GC.

[22:17] ...: lol

[22:17] 951: Wassup

[22:17] ...: 951 I <3 YOU

[22:18] 951: <3 YOU TOO MAN

[22:18] 951: LETS GO HAVE GAY SEX

[22:18] ...: AWWR

[22:18] 951: Wo0T I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH

[22:18] ...: :MAO

[22:18] ...: lol

[22:18] ...: APRIL FUCKIN FOOLS

[22:18] 951: WTF MATE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS?!?!??!?!?

(10:30 PM) Kenshyn™ - Yeah, you're probably right...

(10:30 PM) DUI_ - but you meant my penis...

(10:30 PM) Zerg - so lol its still a penis

(10:29 PM) Kenshyn™ - Lol I never said WHO's penis.

(10:29 PM) DUI_ - cawk plz

(10:29 PM) Zerg - ken ive never met you but you sound REALY GAY

(10:29 PM) Cripp - zerg why cant you be on both sites? DUI is and why cant u ?

(10:29 PM) DragoonerZerg - I love him.

(10:28 PM) DragoonerZerg - Hey!! Fishy is MINE!!!

(10:28 PM) Johny - ive loved fishy since forum sector

(10:28 PM) Kenshyn™ - I love penis.

(10:27 PM) DUI_ - I luv you fishy

penis in my mouth you got the first part when you ask me for sex and i said im only for ghozt !!!!

<3 but u could have just merged them.....

True, Sorry, make Up Sex? You can be the man.....

Edited by Zhuinden

Lol the thing between me and 951 is completely a joke and is not meant to make us seem cool or anything.It's just funny even if it's only funny to us. And we joke like that so seldom that it stays funny.

And who are you to say that they shouldn't be like that. There is no study to say who is gay and who's not supposed to be gay. It's all based on what society makes it.

Before th age of 12? Where are you pulling these numbers from. If some one knows they're gay and are ok with them selfs do they not have a right to at least be happy. So why should they be forced to change? because you or society says so? I don't think so.

And Really I'm not trying to give you a hard time. It's just the ignorance in your first post got me annoyed. You're certainly entitled to your opinion but to go saying in a public place like a forum that they should all die is not right. You're bound to offend some one.

My personal thoughts on people being gay. Is that like my friend who is gay, I would have never known he was gay untill he told me about it. He is discrete about it he agrees with me that it is something that should stay discrete. I was glad i could be there for him when he came out. I don't judge him any differently then before. I don't agree with public displays of affection for both gays and heterosexual couples. Kissing and touching should be left behind closed doors. If they wanna hold hands let them but no further in the eye of the public.

Sorry for the late response goldy.. Not feeling well.

Here is whats going on.

That stonerfaggot paid Dt to let him be admin for I don't know how long. So hes doing whatever the hell he wants to. He tried to ban me as well, but I talked to Dt and he unbanned me. Almost all the staff over there are having a little argument in the staff boards and its pissing everyone off.

I have to admit, it angered me as well. However, I'll sit back and watch the collapse.

Your welcome to speak your mind here.

~XGhozt

I sent dt a pm asking how much it would cost to ban that faggit and ip ban him

But lol DT is a fucking faggit for letting some one pay him off to fuck up his site.

I'm not posting there either, not for a while..

I'm done with that site completely. I have absolutely no respect for that site. Some of the people yes. But not enough to stay there.

I say un affiliate with them.

So this is where you've been hiding kenshyn, i remember pming you once over at the bwhacks :wave:

Oh I didn't realize it was you from BWHacks. :(

Yeah actually I just read your PM again today because Uniquely_Defined sent me a PM and I only have 2 PM's in my folder. :(

I guess you are right... But I believe that they are still the result of something going wrong, because they aren't supposed to be gay.

And I'm not scared of them. I hate them. I hate them for their inability of suppressing their feelings that are wrong. Before the age of 12, they can force themselves to be normal. And yet, they don't do it. They end up as malfunctioning flesh units (lol, what a stupid way of defining them, but whatever)

So, I won't end up being gay for sure :( I am disgusted by the thoughts of it. I find it sickening.

And, you might be right about the part that some people hide their true forms due to my racist type of attitude. I don't care though, as long as they don't express it like "HEY LOOK AT ME I'M WEARING PINK SHIT AND I AM EXPRESSING THAT I AM A SHAME OF MANKIND AND I LIKE GRABBING MEN ASS", and they don't want anything with me, and they don't spread any diseases to women.

EDIT:

Well, to tell you the truth, this is starting to bug me in GC.

[22:17] ...: lol

[22:17] 951: Wassup

[22:17] ...: 951 I <3 YOU

[22:18] 951: <3 YOU TOO MAN

[22:18] 951: LETS GO HAVE GAY SEX

[22:18] ...: AWWR

[22:18] 951: Wo0T I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH

[22:18] ...: :MAO

[22:18] ...: lol

[22:18] ...: APRIL FUCKIN FOOLS

[22:18] 951: WTF MATE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS?!?!??!?!?

(10:30 PM) Kenshynâ„¢ - Yeah, you're probably right...

(10:30 PM) DUI_ - but you meant my penis...

(10:30 PM) Zerg - so lol its still a penis

(10:29 PM) Kenshynâ„¢ - Lol I never said WHO's penis.

(10:29 PM) DUI_ - cawk plz

(10:29 PM) Zerg - ken ive never met you but you sound REALY GAY

(10:29 PM) Cripp - zerg why cant you be on both sites? DUI is and why cant u ?

(10:29 PM) DragoonerZerg - I love him.

(10:28 PM) DragoonerZerg - Hey!! Fishy is MINE!!!

(10:28 PM) Johny - ive loved fishy since forum sector

(10:28 PM) Kenshynâ„¢ - I love penis.

(10:27 PM) DUI_ - I luv you fishy

True, Sorry, make Up Sex? You can be the man.....

Being a homo-phob is a waste of emotion.

Just because I said "I like penis" means I am bored and just looking to have fun.

Don't take things over the internet so seriously.

There are 2 things in BWHacks which I hate:

1. They are full of retards and they are total assholes.

2. They act like or they are gay.

My only problem with this second one is that this DOES apply to GC as well. At least it does sometimes now. It's just annoying.

To those who act gay:

IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU FUKKEN COOLER. YOU SHOW YOURSELF AS THE ABOMINATION OF NATURE, AND THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU DAMN COOLER. JUST WHAT THE HECK, IF YOU WOULD SUCK ONE'S COCK THEN YOU ARE BETTER? NO, YOU SHOULD JUST DIE, AND NEVER REINCARNATE.

To those who are gay:

Die please. You have no damn reason to be part of this world. You are violating the rules of nature itself, and the rules of a healthy society. Your psychological and mental things are not supposed to be. Cease all proof that this abnormality ever existed. Thanks.

I act gay, and it makes people laugh =/. But there is no way i would ever fucking be gay......

Well shit yo, I'm gonna go post about there :(

Maybe I'll get banned, maybe I don't care, i have like 120 posts...

Ghozt You should go talk To SCS over at Forum Sector and see if we can affiliate with them.

I say un affiliate with them.

I'll give them a week or so before I do anything negative..

"I thrive on the enemy, the competition, the fear. For every act of negativity there is a gain not far from being won."

~XGhozt

Well, I know what not to do now.

I act gay, and it makes people laugh =/. But there is no way i would ever fucking be gay......

Sexual Harassment!! :P

Ghozt You should go talk To SCS over at Forum Sector and see if we can affiliate with them.

You can talk to him? Give him my email or something, I don't really want to go to that site at the moment. I think the only post I have is spamming about Ghoztcraft. :P

And to the smartass who's thinking OOOOO WHAT A WAY FOR A FORUM DIPLOMAT TO ACT......well They Sucks and theres no way I'm gonna fix that.

i think , any1 who posts, gets banned, unless he likes them/dty likes em/other unbanners like them.

well sooner or later they gunna piss the wrong guy off and they gunna get pwnt

Hahahahahahahahahaha, Holy shit, WOW.

I'm not saying I'm a big fan of what's happening over there, but, you sir, just made all of that go away, for now I am laughing at your immense stupidity.

Alright, what the fuck is anyone going to do? If you mean DoS / DDoS attack then you are dumber then I thought. If you mean legal action, then perhaps you aren't aware that you have no rights when your using a service provided by someone else on the internet.

Whatever you had in mind, it simply won't happen. Sorry, but BWHacks isn't going to ever be hurt merely by pissing off "the wrong guy".

Edited by SC_Modder

Oops i made a mistake, its more like

StonerPimp + aka = http://www.*** LINK REMOVED *** < Bwhacks w/o Stoner < www.xenoproductions.org < www.stealthbot.net < www.mmlair.net = www.uberhax.tk < GC

you didn't even add bounderhax :P

lol ive never been there but it sounds like there asses

Hahahahahahahahahaha, Holy shit, WOW.

I'm not saying I'm a big fan of what's happening over there, but, you sir, just made all of that go away, for now I am laughing at your immense stupidity.

Alright, what the fuck is anyone going to do? If you mean DoS / DDoS attack then you are dumber then I thought. If you mean legal action, then perhaps you aren't aware that you have no rights when your using a service provided by someone else on the internet.

Whatever you had in mind, it simply won't happen. Sorry, but BWHacks isn't going to ever be hurt merely by pissing off "the wrong guy".

Don't think to highly of yourself now, you never know what could happen. To merely boast about what you are sure of will only make yourself look stupid in the end. Prepare for the unexpected and be ready for should not happen. :P By doing so you can only look smarter.