Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Where have all the bees gone

Hundreds of thousands of bees are dying for no clear reason, specially in areas like Europe, NJ and TX. One guy from the national bee association says it could bee new and improved pesticides or genetically modified crops.

Another theory is that cell phone towers are causing it.

Bees are our biggest pollinators without them there will be alot less trees and plants, without them there will be more and more carbon dioxide, with more of that, we will die. 0_0

any theories?

Fish, YOU MUST FIND THE ANSWER! IT IS YOUR DUTY TO ALL MIND KIND! SAVE US

I've been hearing more and more about this lately. I hope it doesn't get any worse or it could turn out real bad for us all.

Yes, this is happening to me locally as well.

ppl will prolly take controll of this.. for now ;) i hate bees.

I just heard about it today so I decided to post, plus I wanted ghozt points lol

But it is pretty random, i don't see how it could be cell phone towers, they have been up for along time. As for new pesticides, well, i am sure there are but not exactly something i am edjumicated on.

kinda a funny way to kill off the human race, we kill bees which lead to lack of oxygen :mda:

however, it could solve the population issue =P

a few days ago there was a thing about bees in the paper, that said there was some kinda parasites infesting the bee hives and hindering their ability to polinate flowers and such, eventually killing them all off.

dude its a disease the bees have nothing that has to do with bug poison or something like that. There main worry is if the bees do have a disease they pollinate are flowers and that could mess up are flowers

http://www.celsias.com/blog/2007/03/15/bee...-is-it-heading/

suggests that bees are becoming infected with every single bee virus possible...could this bee a form of bee aids?!

Also, why was this so sudden, or was it that fact that noone took any notice and all of a sudden more and more starting dieing on a daily basis?

I don't get it. Every kid I see here and there in my city, will ALWAYS squash and kill a bee for no reason every time they see one. What assholes. What did the bees do to us? I know they stung us but they do it for defense. I get pissed every time someone kills a bee for no damn reason. How would they react if they were the bee they squashed?

This reminds me of that bug spray we use to use it was infecting the eagles and it made the outer of the eagles eggs so soft the eagle went to sit on them but they broke........ Its probably a long term process i dont think the bees have aids just might be something the bee caught from a flower of even spray......