Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft 2 confirmed?

http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_ent...pic_id=25633832

Bogus or not bogus?: Blizzard has been characteristically tight-lipped about its forthcoming announcement, expected Saturday. However, it is looking more and more likely that it will be Starcraft-related.

SWEEET...its supposedly gonna be an MMO

Oh, yes. With this posted around the net, if its not official then blizzard is going to let down alot of people.

Read about this on other forums...

SC being an MMO = Fail.

starcraft: Ghost....hahahahahaha

Off Topic:

Soo...

When is Carmen SanDiego coming back? That bitch owes me money <_<

On Topic:

What ever happened to Starcraft: Ghost for the Xbox360/PS3/Wii ?

Shit was supposed to come out like a couple of months ago. But nawww always delaying good shit.

and hell yeah Starcraft 2 was long overdue. All these expectations better come to light within the next year or so or I will seriously flip a shit.

932394_20060331_screen001.jpg

932394_20060331_screen002.jpg

those arent legit dude...

YEAH HUH CUZ LOOK SOMEONE SLAPPED "GAMESPOT" ON THOSE PICTURES. THAT MAKES THEM LEGIT

AND

Lmfao @ Z about Carmen SanDiego.

That looks too shitty to be Legit Poply. Sorry <_<

if its an mmo, I, along with every fucking korean on the planet, will lay seige upon the blizzard HQ. MMO's are for noobs. MMO's are the trademark of the skill-less, MMO's symbolize all that is wrong with the world. This is the day that we've been waiting for for nearly a decade, and if they announce an MMO, we would just all be crushed.

It wouldnt even be starcraft, it would be warcraft with starcraft characters, and i would probably just explode, like you have no fucking idea, i love starcraft, i've been playing it since i was in fucking 3rd grade, i even learned a whole bunch of korean, just so i could go on the asia server and game, (back when i used to game hard, and participated in PGT, WCG, etc.) it would just be a betrayal to everyone that has ever played starcraft.

StarCraft is an RTS, and if StarCraft2 is not also an RTS, the damage that will be done to blizzard will be indescribable, just trying to think of a way to explain how bad we would just fucking destroy them is making me realize how aneurysms are born.

and look at the toss dude on the right of the first picture...hes in the same exact pose as he always is

YEAH HUH CUZ LOOK SOMEONE SLAPPED "GAMESPOT" ON THOSE PICTURES. THAT MAKES THEM LEGIT

AND

Lmfao @ Z about Carmen SanDiego.

no, the url the pics are hosted on is what would make it legit if it didn't happen to be a april fools joke.

thats true div..

and blizzard make the best RTS...i dont know why they would want to change to MMO...but they do make a crap load of money throught it

I believe Blizzard made Starcraft 2 Betas for both MMO and RTS.

Two years back, images were posted of starcraft being played in the Warcraft 3 graphics engine, leading people to think Starcraft 2 was coming out soon. Later on, Starcraft Ghost was announced for the xbox360 n later consoles. Finally, this Starcrap 2 with the MMO engine inspired by the WoW gameplay.

I would assume that Blizzard is testing on which would sell more than the other. Lets just wait and see what the fucks up.

Two years back, images were posted of starcraft being played in the Warcraft 3 graphics engine, leading people to think Starcraft 2 was coming out soon.

ss_final2_876.jpg

i was supposed to be a beta tester for ghost...but i had to go to blizzcon..and i didnt

Edited by ch.AzN

well MMO will sell higher because all THE FUCKING HOMO LOSER BITCHES WITH NO SKILL LOVE FUCKIN MMOS BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE NO SKILL AT ALL, U JUST TAKE A GOD DAMN PARTY OF 903845924867948768967459864 PPL AND THATS FUCKIN IT ITS BULLSHIT

starcraft on the wc3 engine is a mod for wc thats being worked on because it really is to the point where people just cant take the wait any longer, we want a god damn starcraft2 rts, and if we have to create it our fuckin selves, we fuckin will.

That looks too shitty to be Legit Poply. Sorry <_<

Not any better than world of warcraft graphics.

SC being an MMO = Fail.

That pretty much sums it up.

Edited by Suteki

If Starcraft 2 ends up being a MMO, it would really suck to play as a Defiler for an entire Campaign haha.

I can see it now...

Some mmo-noob: "YO Z THROW US SOME SMOKE BOMBS MAN!! WE NEED COVER!! BLOW EM OUTTA YOUR ASS OR SOMETHING"

Me: "FUCK YOU MAN!! YA THINK I CAN JUST EAT A CHALUPA AND FART IT OUT?! I NEED ENERGY >.< PASS ME A RED BULL THEN WE'LL TALK!"

In the end... I'll Plague my team-mates. Fuck them bitches <_<

Every bug for themselves muthafucka!

am i the only one hoping for SC2 to be a mmo?

dude pleague would fuck everyone up bad

am i the only one hoping for SC2 to be a mmo?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

go play wow dude...wow is a great game...but i just want an RTS

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

rhetorical question?

i just want to see an actual good sci-fi mmo. i also fear blizzard wouldn't be able to make another sc game that is up to par with sc1 and they would be better off improving an already great formula for a game. if i could choose between a great sc2 RTS or a awesome SC MMO i'd choose the latter.

If I have to pay monthly for it ill hate blizzard all over again.