Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Black Out

**DISCLAIMER**

Do Not Try This. This can cause permanent Brain Damage or even Death. Every time you do this the time your passed out your brain is deprived of Oxygen.

Thank You

--į~Ȣ~ʍƳ~ǤoldҒisӇ--

My friends and I was at the band classroom (our period) and they asked me if I want to get the so called "Black Out". I participated, and some weird reason it makes you knocked out/faint.

OK Lets get started....

Get a friend and ask him to breath DEEP Breaths in a steady pace (not too fast/not too slow). Tell him to do this until he feels pretty dizzy. Once he is dizzy ask him to go against a wall quickly and then ask him to cross his arms on his chest.

NOW THE FUN PART!

After he crossed his arms on his chest, tell him to keep them there. Then, use your 2 hands to push against your friends arms where the both arms intercept in the cross. Then DON'T PUSH TOO HARD OR TOO SOFT!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!! Then keep pushing until FAINTS or gets unconscious. DON'T BE A DUMBASS AND LET HIM FALL TO THE GROUND! He will get unconscious or something for 3 seconds. The reason why its called a Black Out is because your eyes will get blind and it will get dark. =] I'm not joking! After your friend acts normal after this procedure, ask "did you feel weird" or "Was everything turning dark" something like that. lol Try to get someone like your bro to do this with you. ^_^

This is extremely dangerous. I know people who ended up going to the hospital from this

What will happen if somebody is hospitalized btw? can they sue? who knows.

Essentilly you cause you self to hyperventilate and you pass out due to the lack of O2 to the brain

This is extremely dangerous. I know people who ended up going to the hospital from this

You mean the other way? Grab the neck and do it? nonono Just don't push the chest into cardiac arrest. I already did like a billion times it felt your DEAD for 3 seconds!

My brother has done this before..

You mean the other way? Grab the neck and do it? nonono Just don't push the chest into cardiac arrest. I already did like a billion times it felt your DEAD for 3 seconds!

no exactly what your talking about im not talking about the choking game.

Your incredibly stupid for doing something un natural like this. People did this at a party i went to and the girl didn't wake up till paramedics revived her.

I'm telling you this isn't something to fuck around with

no exactly what your talking about im not talking about the choking game.

Your incredibly stupid for doing something un natural like this. People did this at a party i went to and the girl didn't wake up till paramedics revived her.

I'm telling you this isn't something to fuck around with

My friends fucked around it carefully. We don't overdo it.

What ever. i know what i witnessed. you don't over do it till it's already overdone.

i request a deletion of this. i won't delete this cause im the one opposing it.

Even though you fucked around carefully you cant always be a hundred percent sure that there would be no injuries or whatsoever.

Here is the Technical term.

Self-induced hypocapnia

This involves no compression of the neck but requires hyperventilation for a minute, or until symptoms of hypocapnia such as tingling, light-headedness or dizziness are felt, followed by a breath-hold. The effect is greatly enhanced if lung air pressure is increased by holding the breath "hard", that is forcing exhalation while allowing no air to escape. This alone is enough to cause a blackout but usually tradition requires one of a number of other actions such as a bear hug given from behind or pressure applied by another person under or over the heart, usually with the head of another participant. The fact that hyperventilation causes rapid cerebral hypoxia is paradoxical because the body should be well stocked with oxygen after overbreathing. The mechanism here is that the blood is made abnormally alkaline as a result of the excessive elimination of the CO2 that keeps it acidic; this rise in blood pH is termed alkalosis. The symptoms of alkalosis are: neuromuscular irritability, muscular spasms, tingling and numbness of the extremities and around the mouth, and a dizziness, or giddiness, often interpreted as a sense of euphoria. This brief euphoria is what practitioners of the fainting game seek. Unfortunately alkalosis has other far reaching and very complex effects on the neuromuscular system and among other things it interferes with normal oxygen utilization by the brain. In the body alkalosis generally induces vasodilatation but in the brain alone it causes vasoconstriction. This vasoconstriction appears to be exacerbated by a sudden increase in blood pressure caused by squeezing or holding the breath ‘hard’. The alkalosis induced euphoria can be followed rapidly by hypoxia induced unconsciousness. The sequence of events leading to unconsciousness from hyperventilation is as follows:

1. Decrease in partial pressure of alveolar CO2.

2. Decrease in partial pressure of arterial CO2.

3. Increase in blood pH, (respiratory alkalosis).

4. Vasoconstriction of blood vessels supplying brain.

5. Pooling of the blood present in the brain at the time.

6. Brain rapidly uses up O2 available in the pooled blood.

7. O2 concentration in the brain drops.

8. Unconsciousness from hypoxia of cerebral tissue.

Because the brain maintains no reserves of O2 and, unlike other organs, has an exceedingly low tolerance of O2 deprivation it is highly vulnerable if vasoconstriction is not reversed. Normally, if the brain is hypoxic, autonomous systems in the body divert blood to the brain at the expense of other organs; because the brain is vasoconstricted this mechanism is not available. Vasoconstriction is only reversed by the build-up of CO2 in the blood through suspension of breathing. If this build-up does not happen quickly enough, or if the vasodilation mechanism itself is slow to respond, irreversible brain damage or death becomes a possibility.[citation needed] This mechanism is too complex to be dealt with adequately within this article; for a good treatment of the paradoxical relationship between hyperventilation and hypoxia see USAF Respiratory Physiology.

In some traditional versions the bear hug is replaced by pressure on the neck, in which case blackout is a hybrid of strangulation and self-induced hypocapnia.

Appreciate your Brain Don't deprive it of Oxygen.... And saying you have done this multiple times is kinda scary cause each time your brain was deprived of OXygen.

I did this once. I got dizzy that's all. I don't think I did it right lol.

My bro just held his breath for a REALLY long time.. lol

Still requesting deletion of this thread. we don't need people who don't know about this finding out and getting curious......

Im not so sure if it should be deleted but instead there should be a disclaimer... :)

I'll settle for that. DIsclaimer is now added to his post.

omfg he killed me and now im dead....

Still requesting deletion of this thread. we don't need people who don't know about this finding out and getting curious......

It's called common sense.

omfg he killed me and now im dead....

Lawl

This tutorial is pretty useless.