Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Car!

Woo i got this car for 100 dollors today 125 if you include the towe. Its a 1997 Dodge BreeZe. Nothing wrong with it excpet it needs a new motor. It came with a stero system. CD player. and a jack was in the trunk. The stupid fuck even left the batterie in it. The guy looked like a coke addict that needed some fast cash for more coke.

Heres a picture of my new baby:

dodgebreezelu3.jpg

Tommrow im gona start looking for a new motor. :D

p.s sorry for the shitty picture its dark out and theres a ghost in the background. ill get a better lighter ghost free picture tommrow.

Edit: NEW PIX!!!

car%20003%20(Medium).jpg

car%20004%20(Medium).jpg

car%20005%20(Medium).jpg

car%20006%20(Medium).jpg

Lmfao, let me know when you crash it.

this one aint gona end up like my other car. im not gona race with this one or run into drunk drug dealers accdentaly

wow, what a steal at that price. if the car is as in as good condition as you say it is, then you got a great deal.

wow, what a steal at that price. if the car is as in as good condition as you say it is, then you got a great deal.

Good condition? It needs a new motor . . . That is not good condition. A new motor wil run you around 3Gs. But, hey that is a good price for the body. No doubt!

man its a 97 BreeZe im getting a used motor for about 400 bucks tops

New Pix!!!

this one aint gona end up like my other car. im not gona race with this one or run into drunk drug dealers accdentaly

Accidentally? So you'll do it on purpose? :P

lol good luck with getting a motor.

Don't wreck it, or XGhozt will laugh at you!! >:D

i might accidentally make my way down to cali and accidentally find mr XGhozt and accidental hit and run him

You forgot to put gas in it.

roflmao @ the hit n run joke

nice car i bet mine would beat urs in a race even though i gotta re build the motor and get a new clutch lol

its got a V6Ho hooked to a turbo and its an 86 hatchback mustang t-tops but idk.... how much hp its got and i gotta paint it =/

@kenshyn lol he goes to put gas in it and the gas magically finds its way onto his foot lol

roflmao @ the hit n run joke

nice car i bet mine would beat urs in a race even though i gotta re build the motor and get a new clutch lol

its got a V6Ho hooked to a turbo and its an 86 hatchback mustang t-tops but idk.... how much hp its got and i gotta paint it =/

@kenshyn lol he goes to put gas in it and the gas magically finds its way onto his foot lol

Picture plox

tellin u i gotta paint it its rather ugly cause i gotta paint it lol but she flys and ill take some pix later its down poring right now >.> <.< and i dont wanna get wet

Edit: i think its 86 im not sure id have to check with my mom lol

Ok Since Kenshyn asked i got pix

This Is my Car in her shitty best >.< lol

Picture%20022.jpg

And THIS is my dads 65 Mustang that Quote "ill never get" lol

Picture%20024.jpg

i would roast that ole hunk o' junk in a breeze :D

were j00 live we gunna race dis shit nigga oh wait u need a motor well uhhh gl winnin without a motor

Aye im not racing aagain. last time i raced ifucked my car totally. thats why i had to get a new one.

Nice whip Eckz.

I'm done racing too. Used to smoke bitches w/ my Lexus ES350 but now, I'm slowin down with my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Yall already know I got to have a sub in the back haha. I got King Kong in the trunk as some people would like to say. I'll post up some pics when I get myself a DigiCam :D

Dude, pimp the shit outta your Breeze. It definately has a lot of potential. Good luck on your new baby.

lol in a week xthar takes a video of his car with hydrolics and neon and shit lol

were j00 live we gunna race dis shit nigga oh wait u need a motor well uhhh gl winnin without a motor

Lmao I've never heard you talk ganster

Aye im not racing aagain. last time i raced ifucked my car totally. thats why i had to get a new one.

Why, what happened? Hit a light post? Lawl

Nice whip Eckz.

I'm done racing too. Used to smoke bitches w/ my Lexus ES350 but now, I'm slowin down with my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Yall already know I got to have a sub in the back haha. I got King Kong in the trunk as some people would like to say. I'll post up some pics when I get myself a DigiCam ;)

Dude, pimp the shit outta your Breeze. It definately has a lot of potential. Good luck on your new baby.

King Kong aint got shit on you son.

You have two 12's?

lol in a week xthar takes a video of his car with hydrolics and neon and shit lol

Lmao!

That's called a ricer, but hardly anyone uses Hydros now-a-days, well, if they street racers anyway.

You guys should see my friends Honda CRX. It's painted red, red windshield wipers, red calipers, rims, 2 12 in the back and red neon

No engine work though, which is a shame.

lol so he pulls up to a granny car revs the motor twice granny revs twice and he gets pwnt by a grandma rofl

in other words its all talk and no game? that is a same and kenshyn Pix pl0x

Next time he comes over I'll get pictures.

Lol. I got a 1990 Ford Ranger. Tis a truck. Not much wrong with it, I need a new drive shaft eventually, and new shocks, but it is in great shape. Right now it is drivable even with the bad joints (the drive shaft joints). I think I will have to replace it real soon, by the end of august. It is starting to constantly click and make noise. Other than that, I have a great car!

Lets see...

All the work we have done to this:

New Timing Belt

R-12 Conversion to R-134 (AC)

Replaced the calipers on brakes

Replaced the Clutch

And thats it! the car is 17 years old this year, and runs great...