Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Starcraft] Blessed777

k nothing on this fuckin hack works online, stat hack doesnt even show up when u click it and if u click it more then 4 times u get dropped

The miner hack looks like it works but then again it doesnt... after u press F12 then press f11 it says added minerals and it looks ok but u get dropped u just dont see it, so u will ocntinue playing thinking ure owning but no one is online with u... so GJ on the mineral hack

Morph hack only works offline

So overall this hack is fuckin pointless and a waist of time

i havnt even downloaded it yet, and untill someone approves it to be working, 100% working i wont dl it. i still have faith in this, remember the terran supa hack? everyone said it didnt work.. and it turned out 100 % fine.. we'l c about this too.

Nah, you get dropped even after pressing F12. Then, you get the minerals added, yes. But you drop. Tested, it doesn't work.

so mr agent god, what do u have to say about this?

oh my god! it does work 100%, and online too! all you have to do is create a game, and fill the slots with computers!.... then, everything he says it does, works perfectly... soo... if you want to play computers for the rest of your life and use this hack, then do it! i'm just waiting for Panic or Zero to come back again :)

oh my god! it does work 100%, and online too! all you have to do is create a game, and fill the slots with computers!.... then, everything he says it does, works perfectly... soo... if you want to play computers for the rest of your life and use this hack, then do it! i'm just waiting for Panic or Zero to come back again :)

haha i agree, but panic hasnt been around forever and in 1.14 it was a horrible hack :( sadly cause i really liked it.

Never tried zero

No sc installed or else I would try it out. :/ Sounds interesting though.

you mean to tell me you never tried Zero??? oh my god! where did you go?? it was a good hack, not the best, but it was good :) i wasn't playing SC in v1.14, i just brought CS:S and was on that all the time, + i lost my SC CD lol, but now i found it, Wohoo! why did blizzard have to patch it :/

Then test it yourself.

Screenie of Mineral hack being used online:

62hi1yo.gif

Awesome!

:) I wish I have Starcraft

btw, did u know i'm stickpage?

gooner do u even read the whole thread? or even parts of it? it doesnt work. what do u have to say is awesome about this?

i smell bullshit.

Panic will most likely not be remade. It dies out last patch as we all saw, it was no where near it's level back in patch v1.13f. And if you notice, Zero has been remade, but as a Warcraft 3 hack, not Starcraft. It's on the front page of BWhacks. Go look if you like.

As for this hack, it doesn't work. At least the version that was submitted here...

ya.... i remember when this happenend with dammed 666 and holydevine. hes done it before, why not again?

i know dammed was drekken but holy devine wasnt i think agent god has the ability to create a hakc like this, and i know hw wouldnt release it publicly like this.

As far as I know, the hack doesn't work. And I kinda doubt it works... Lemme ask around...

Wasn't this joke already made.. like last week....

I wanna try this offline or online, I'm bored... no Starcraft cd in sight.

The force synchronization doesn't work you see yourself as if you were still online but you are not. You get dropped. It works, but not online. Resulting in the fact that it doesn't work

yes, we have all gathered that already mate... :( just play computers if you really want to use this hack, i think the stack hack works though, i used it vs computers, and it worked fine, brb ill go try it online :(

-----------

EDIT

ahh it just drops you out of the game when you try and stack :/

Edited by g-reaper

god i wish this thread would die with all roomers of all these god hack i say boo to them im glad i gave up sc

and i boo you for not playins sc anymore, this hack does actually work, but offline, so just keep it for that. wait untill ultra elite person brings out the proper mineral hacks again! if i could learn how to make them, i would!

sc is stupid wasted part of my life and when i real mineral hacks comes i wouldn't use cuz i don't play sc and i wouldn't boo me if you knew me in any way you would learn to keep your yap shut

and by the way whats the fucking point of hacking off line with a mineral hack this is why sc come with cheats noob

I'm surprised it even works at all, since it's not on UF or BWH.

it was posted on BWH then removed.

well.... i just gives you that extra bit of time, not having to type in "show me the money" all the bloody time :(

so, i do have a point after all :(

Lol, oops, I moved this to my trash can on accident.