Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Starcraft] Blessed777

Lol, oops, I moved this to my trash can on accident.

Mmmhmmm And I am sure that you are in a hurry to get it out! QUICK CONTROL Z!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (or apple z if you think pc's suck.)

Well, obviously something is fishy if he didnt post the file on his own site in addition to bwhacks. He's trying to kill gc members! lol O.O

THIS IS YET ANOTHER JOKE HACK. STOP BEING SO DULL PEOPLE.

its not a joke hack dude, it does actually work, just offline, at least he has the knowledge to make hacks, i wouldn't know the first thing about making them! although, once day, i shall learn!!!

its not a joke hack dude, it does actually work, just offline, at least he has the knowledge to make hacks, i wouldn't know the first thing about making them! although, once day, i shall learn!!!

You sir deserve a swift kick in your ignorant ass.

Apparenlty you missed the last time something like this was done and it was on BWH. They claim and claim it works online just to fuck with people because they think its funny.

Stop being such an idiot.

Dont bother, he is from england... Not that there is anything wrong with that XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

oooo, well im soo sorry for not being around for that, as you may of noticed, I've only been here for what, 4 days? n hey, england is fine :D sure, it gets a bit cold. but its still a pretty good place to live!

You sir deserve a swift kick in your ignorant ass.

man you talk like a douche.

*flash * flash* he is a douche *flash * flash*

stupidity it come in many forums you sir are just one of them have a nice day :)

Lol, Magic I enjoy reading your posts.

I get a kick out, Of some of the shit i say to, I just live life and whatever i say only makes life that much funner.

Hehe it's a joy having you here. hehe. I see a funny post by you and I'm like :)

Meh not many have a taste, For my joke's its just the few people that can understand, Them there like rofl ya that was funny and I.m like ya thats why i said it. >_>

Wow this thread is funny. Leaving it open makes things more interesting XD BTW, this hack was actually posted on BWHacks a night before it was posted here. However it was removed there because they deemed it useless. It's still useless here, but the thread is funny. The hack doesn't work as we've all seen, it is offline only. Mineral hacks like this are simply hacks that change the amount of minerals you have, they aren't actual exploits. So stop saying you wish mineral hacks could be brought back because it's not as simple as just making one.