Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Exactly how safe is it to hack d2?

Lately i have been seeing people say they use maphack like easyplay or mousepad,but im wondering where did they get them..because i thought all were detected?

Well, the closest thing I come to with "hacking" is the no cd loader, which people say can and will get you banned, but I have yet to be banned.

I hear people say that they're using Stings maphack. I hear all kind of stuff, but to me I believe Stings will actually be the safest maphack out there, of course, I will never use it. I was banned once because I was a fool. Luckily I traded cd keys with my sc friend and was able to play again.

well someone was rushing me yesterday and they told me they use easyplay.....I thought if you get caught hacking once its only a 30 day ban?? Btw kenshyn what gateway you play on?I could use some pally gear:)

I am USEast. Was Ladder, till it reset in like July I think it was. I have a Great, not goldy, zeal paladin. I have SOME spare gear.

If you're looking to MH, use stings, well, I would, but I won't.

When you first get caught hacking they give you a 1 month ban. Second offense is a perm.

The safest maphack is sting's maphack. Just make sure to set it to auto reveal act.

Poply do you use it?

Yes, i used sting's maphack for quite a few months earlier this year. I haven't played d2 in about a month or 2 but when ever i do/did play i used sting's maphack.

should i download the one on here?

kenshyne what is your d2 account?Im east ladder

AKenshyn

I'll start a new ladder character I guess..haha. Maybe I still have the one I started the day ladder got reset. :-/

Just so you know, I'm out of my D2 cycle right now. It's all about the battlefield for me (see my xfire.) Once I get back in the cycle I'll play for about a good two weeks straight.

for mh ONLY use stings

stings no plugin safest hax

i used

and still use

i got banned a while back for using easy map or w/e its called easy hack idk but ever since i got banned diablo just lost its fun...