Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Should Magic Bitch be Administrator

Should Magic Bitch be Admin  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Magic Bitch be Admin

• Yes
    • No
    • I am Gay.

What do you say? Should Magic Bitch be Admin? Maybe a Trial Admin? Hehe. Why not?

Hmm, Maybe I should make one for me too lol XD.

Im still waiting for somebody to make a "nine5one for Admin thread". Anyways, I say no because we have no need for more admins.

enough with the administrator threads. No one going to be an administrator

you are wrong xthar EVERYONE FOR ADMIN? should everyone be an admin?

uhh NO!

and now..

We make... PARTY!

I agree with Xthar. Why do people keep making these threads. I would assume that If Ghozt needed another admin he would ask someone he trusted to be admin.

She's nice and active, but half the time I can't understand what she says. But I'm also wondering why there's multiple threads about another admin.

Ok why would you put im gay in the poll being gay does not effect magic bitches chances. If magic bitch is good at moding skills then why she should get admin not because she is a girl. Anyway i voted yes and no.

Well if your gay you don't vote, you guys gotta read the bill of rights ...

No.

Bounder, Poply, and XGhozt are good enough. There is a reason that XGhozt had applications for Admins. If Magic applied, then there's a reasons he didn't make it.

Magic Bitch loses her temper way too fast and is very hot-headed. If we made her admin and she got in an argument with someone she would just act power hungry and ban/suspend them right away.

Hahaha its true, I would this is why i didn't app. From the start i'm not meant to be a admin. Or mod or anything To much work and on top of it people all ready don't, Like me as it is it would get worse if i made admin.

So ya why did you make this post if it was about me Saying magic bitch for admin on winkeys poor attempt at gaining admin i was jokeing rofl

that post still makes me laugh

Ill vote yeh if she can get my Cs for free online :D .....gah already voted for yes

No because this site is a joke already. We do not need anymore admins. What we need is mods that will do their jobs.

Ill vote yeh if she can get my Cs for free online :D .....gah already voted for yes

Shut the hell up.

No because this site is a joke already. We do not need anymore admins. What we need is mods that will do their jobs.

Wow, I hope you voted "I am gay".