Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

We should host rose online for gc

We should host rose online for gc so we can play ROSE ONLINE. Its a fairly popular mmorpg going around. I would really want to play it with you people.

Ok well first you start out as a visitor then at lvl 10 you go on a job quest. You can be muse, soldier, hawker, or dealer. Those are the 1st jobs. At lvl 70 you can go to your 2nd job. Muse can be cleric or magician. Soldier can be paladin or knight. Hawkers can be scout( bow) or raiders (katar- melee). Dealers can be artisans( craft) or bourg(money maker merchant). You go to many lands. I think this can clear out alot. ROSE ONLINE WIKI INFO

Link?

www.roseonline.com?

This sounds like a lower version of FlyFF, cept FlyFF better supported more content and you can Fly!

I'd rather play FlyFF and Maplestory then this.

~moved to gaming

wow xthar your on a moderating spree good job

on the topic

i think we should host a wow private server more than this but ghozt would have to get a GODLY server so it wont lag much ect.

yeah but anything mmorpg as long as its not crappy mmorpg i want a private wow server that wont be bad.

I am all up for it.

wow, roseonline, i love that game. yeah we should def host a server. its the only game i never hacked.

You said you already have a private server, whats the link?

I'm not hosting a WoW server. Someone give me a link to the place where I can download the server side software for this rose online game and ill let you know if the server can run it.

Isn't it illegal to host our own SC server?

Shh.

ghozt this site already put up a tutorial for making the private server for rose. I'm not sure how to operate these game servers so i think you can figure out. I think its pretty easy because alot of people are using this to get the server thing. http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rose-on...ate-server.html