Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft:The Fps

Ok,Ghoztcraft has had a music video and a starcraft mod...Now it officially will have it's own game...Ghoztcraft:The Fps...(dont have a name for it yet

Plans:

Models Based on members

Zombie survival mode

co-op story line

deathmatch style gameplay

Bounder and I are planning on using FPS creator+a whole bunch of programs to create this..But.if you would like to get involved just Pm me or bounder...Or contact me on aim/yahoo

Edited by plutomic

I would LOVE to help with this.

i would love to star in the game but i couldn't help make it...

lol...i was only thinking of making it a multiplayer game...i doubt there will be much sotry line...except for deathmatch and a zombie survival mode:)..because i have yet to find a decent zombie survival game (that is fps and multiplayer)

i was hoping to just make a it a HUGGGGGEEEEE map,and then just have it to where you can just run around and battle zombies...I was planning on having bounder do the models and shit,to model them after members of Ghoztcraft...but we cant make a model for everyone...but i guess once the game is complete we can easily make addition models for the appropriate person^^

what are u using to make the game with?

plannin on using FPS creator + model maker + zombie packs...And whatever else sounds neat...I could probably incorporate a Co-Op game(andill probably focus on a co-op game..) like to where its kinda like resident evil,and we will have objectives and shit...Ill probably just make a beta or something where it is just free roaming and killing zombies,then ill start getting to Objectives and shit

Don't forget player vs. player!

Don't forget player vs. player!

no thanks:D

j/k....I could always make it Player versus Player versus Zombies:D like have 2 bases both trying to protect themselves from hordes of zombies,and you can sabotage their attempts...Like you can sabotage the other bases defenses and steal supplies and shit:D Last base standing wins...Kinda like Team Fortress..But better...But thats just an idea...Im gonna work on the zombie gameplay first:)

this is sweet

yes yes..and everyone gets to play.....except xthar...:D

good god are u guys still talking about this ? not to diss ur skills or anything but if anyone could program this it would be madchat, and now hes gone. Plutomic...idk dude, u seem quite ambitious but i have yet to see any programming skills from you.

good god are u guys still talking about this ? not to diss ur skills or anything but if anyone could program this it would be madchat, and now hes gone. Plutomic...idk dude, u seem quite ambitious but i have yet to see any programming skills from you.

you obviously didnt read any of my posts..im not even going to respond to this

I'm the one making it...

Yeah, if I can get past the error when Building Game Exe >.<

I'm the one making it...
ok..i told you ide help,you havent asked for help..

well then there mite still be hope

ok..dude...just stfu and gtfo out of my thread now...You are obviously oblivious to what i said...The program we are using requires no coding..and if it does require any coding,its as simple as ctrl+c and ctrl+v

One of the vehicles can be a Viper >_>

dont get your hopes up,there might be vehicles,but just not driveable:D