Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What comes to your head?

A prophet that is make believe that is only kept alive by the voices of the people, insisting that he is real and still alive.

anybody else that would like to say to this?

Has anybody watched the movie "Passion of the Christ"?

yeah was boring and hurt my ears bad movie o.o

jesus reminds me of the piece of flawed shit called the bible

jesus is the son of god, he was put on the cross because of our sins and forgave us all....

jesus is the son of god, he was put on the cross because of our sins and forgave us all....

Yeah some people are pretty insensitive to what other people believe in just because they dont believe in it aren't they?

A naked guy on a cross?

Jesus has suffered, bled, and took all that crap from those bad people. Just because the Pharisees thought Jesus was a phony or something like that, they took too much pride and started to plot against Jesus. Jesus got arrested by a couple of people that hated him just like you guys hate him.

He later got beaten up like noone can imagine, got spat on, cussed on, regretted on, pushed on, and later they had him wear a crown of thorns. For all those that hated him, were laughing and mocking "Oh Jesus, you are the king!" and they were teasing about it. they whipped him with such whips. Even whips with those iron spikes on them. Then they had him carry like 200 pound cross for like a mile up a hill with no shoes. The believers looked at him. Some denied him. Some betrayed. He then reached the the top of a Skull-Shaped hill. They then hammered huge ass nails down right through the middle of his hands and feet just so he can be nailed on the cross. For about 3 hours, people watched and some cried. Jesus's mother, whos name is Mary was watching. Earlier before this ever happened, he claimed that the temple will be destroyed and rebuilt in 3 days" the pharisees mocked him. Jesus also said "One of you disciples are going to betray me tonight as working for Satan." Jesus talked to peter... "Do you love me?" Peter:" Of course Jesus" Once again "Do you love me?" Peter frustrated answered "Of course Jesus, i will always do your needs, i will always follow you" And lets get on... Before he died on the cross, Jesus looked up and prayed "Forgive them Father." and he died. Later some people saw Peter and said "Arent you that guy whom supported Jesus?" Peter then answered" NO!! i dont know him!" he did that three time wth different people. As Jesus earlier stated to Peter "You will deny me 3 times. On the 3rd time, the rooster will sing" As Peter has done it 3 times, almost instantly, he saw the rooster crow.

Thats unbearable pain. Nobody i bet NOBODY can ever want a crown of thorns, get spat on, whipped enormously, scoffed and mocked on, denied, pushed on, by people by th hundreds or perhaps the thousands. But as the sake of the whole world, he did for each and every one of you guys.

All that pain he took is actually the sin he was taking from all of us. He took all that to save you.

He forgave you.

The temple DID get destroyed and rebuilt in 3 days. There is evidence on most of this.

Amen

Yeah, nobody cares...

Why do you continually bring religion to this site?

FUCK JESUS...

This is the internet, not a damn church :D

Jesus reminds me of the last time I took a dump and looked in the toilet.

At least thats what the bible said.

and if your basing this off passion of the christ it is a movie made by Mel Gibson no less it's a very crappy example to base something off of and unless you sat there and watched jesus in real life suffering in agony and pain then don't expect other people to believe you. It all comes back to "Jesus was the best" "PROVE IT!".

At least thats what the bible said.

and if your basing this off passion of the christ it is a movie made by Mel Gibson no less it's a very crappy example to base something off of and unless you sat there and watched jesus in real life suffering in agony and pain then don't expect other people to believe you. It all comes back to "Jesus was the best" "PROVE IT!".

Its 2000 years ago. The Archaeologists discovered most of it.

The times of BC and AD.

Have any idea wut this is?

The Archaeologists discovered dead bodies and shit.

That is not proof of the fucking bible or the truth in Jesus.

It is proof that you and other "God-Goers" keep making up shit based off of fucked up facts to try and "prove" their god is real when all they do is make themselves look stupid.

archaeologists dig up bones and study them it has nothing to do with Jesus and knowing whether he suffered a ton of pain or not or even if he could walk on water BONES don't determine that.

Another religion thread that often leads to flaming... (Please stop making these)

oh em gee your kidding a youtube video that can *Gasp* QUOTE THE BIBLE my god i wish i could do that takes major skills to copy a few lines in a book you can get at a convenience store for 5 bucks.

and i bet you the bible has been edited a ton as time has passed they probably decided to put in some of that stuff 200 years ago knowing that it would happen.

oh em gee your kidding a youtube video that can *Gasp* QUOTE THE BIBLE my god i wish i could do that takes major skills to copy a few lines in a book you can get at a convenience store for 5 bucks.

and i bet you the bible has been edited a ton as time has passed they probably decided to put in some of that stuff 200 years ago knowing that it would happen.

Watch the news. Do not ignore these signs!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=llpMK0MGM14&amp...ted&search=

The bible, a powerful person.

Your blindly lead by a book, this is pointless, they say ignorance is bliss anyways. Why should i rain on your dream.

I'm not even going to waste my time watching that:

1. My speakers are dead and I need new ones.

2. If there were even a LITTLE proof of God, it would be all over the globe and we'd already know about it.

I'm not even going to waste my time watching that:

1. My speakers are dead and I need new ones.

2. If there were even a LITTLE proof of God, it would be all over the globe and we'd already know about it.

It was all over the globe. Its Satan's work for people to avoid Jesus Christ Our Savior.